How About this: Let's all tell pool players to NOT buy the factory made cues. SO many custom cues are out there.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
The pool community doesn't give a rat's ass about the environment.

giphy.gif
If we all did , we'd stay home and not DRIVE to the pool hall .
And the looney Greta has never walked to school in her entire life .

And to all environmental heroes , turn off your computers . They consume electricity .
They mine the mountains for their parts . Old PC boards are filling out the landfill .
Get rid of your cell phones .

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
If we all did , we'd stay home and not DRIVE to the pool hall .
And the looney Greta has never walked to school in her entire life .

And to all environmental heroes , turn off your computers . They consume electricity .
They mine the mountains for their parts . Old PC boards are filling out the landfill .
Get rid of your cell phones .
Yup, that is what is stopping woman pool players because of the "wood". They have carbon fiber, and not one tree is lost in building that cue. I don't know what's wrong with Justnum but he needs help.

But, suddenly, Hollywood elitists will jump on the pool bandwagon if only there was some type of sustainable pool shaft that woman folks could support. Who fuking knew ??

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have you asked Ned what he thinks of your approach? Since you say you talk with him and all. I'm guessing he isn't happy. I remember another guy that used to tell everyone about a cuemaker, that cuemaker I asked what he thought of it. He wasn't happy about it, didn't want the free advertising as he already had more orders than he could keep up with.

And he probably didn't want to be associated with a nutjob.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Attracting the existing pool community is not the goal.

With an eco friendly pool product line its an attempt to attract A list influencers. Think Hollywood stars, athletes, models, and big money investors.

Then follow that eco friendly line up with the rebirth of womens pool
in 14.1.

Instead of sending women to a shelter and counseling, send them to tournaments with women like Jenn Barretta, Allison Fisher, the Asians and introduce the female billiard player support network.

Follow that up hours in a women owned and run pool room like Jenn Barretta and Skyline Billiards in Brooklyn.

The eco friendly is to share their values.

Its what Kevin Trudeau did with big payouts for existing pool players. Big money equal big bait.

The latest trends are for protect environment and give women space to grow and help other women.

Small towns dont have much in the way of fighting back against outdated male traditions and behavior. The female pro pool community is positioned well to solve it. Especially with todays technology, no woman should feel like no one is out there.

Your Welcome.
thats what people say in English when discussion is overView attachment 607627
Go back on your meds.

Reactions: KRJ

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not many cue builders can make a synthetic shaft out of their workshop.
None of them make their own tubes except for maybe Predator. They buy the cf tubes and then build it from there. There are now small outfits offering good cf shafts for less than 300bux.

chenjy9

None of them make their own tubes except for maybe Predator. They buy the cf tubes and then build it from there. There are now small outfits offering good cf shafts for less than 300bux.
The hard part from my understanding is finding the right foam density and then making sure it cures evenly inside the shaft. I am surprised more companies don't go the McDermott route where they have a carbon fiber rod core in the middle of the shaft. My new custom Sneaky Pete I got from Jerry Powers is built like that.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
The hard part from my understanding is finding the right foam density and then making sure it cures evenly inside the shaft. I am surprised more companies don't go the McDermott route where they have a carbon fiber rod core in the middle of the shaft. My new custom Sneaky Pete I got from Jerry Powers is built like that.
Foam's density is not going to affect the hit .
Carbon fiber ROD inside a maple shaft is a gimmick .
Sure, it might make it more stable .
It won't lower deflection .
A tube might .

chenjy9

Foam's density is not going to affect the hit .
Carbon fiber ROD inside a maple shaft is a gimmick .
Sure, it might make it more stable .
It won't lower deflection .
A tube might .
I am not sure if it is a tube or a rod, but the deflection of this SP shaft is pretty good. I could have sworn I read that they wanted to get the foam density right for hit feedback. Maybe I understood it incorrectly.