How Did the WPBA Membership drive go?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone know how the WPBA Membership Drive went at the Atlanta Classic? Johnnyt
 
There were several ways to contribute the money, I'm sure it's taking a little bit of time to count it all.
 
im still on estrogen therapy and have my operation (sex change) schedualed for 12 months from now, then I will be ready to join. My nipples are tender and I'm kinda moody, but still playing good enough to be part of the WPBA.:smile:
 
im still on estrogen therapy and have my operation (sex change) schedualed for 12 months from now, then I will be ready to join. My nipples are tender and I'm kinda moody, but still playing good enough to be part of the WPBA.:smile:

Not much I can add to this - except.... has Kelly heard the news yet? :rolleyes:
 
im still on estrogen therapy and have my operation (sex change) schedualed for 12 months from now, then I will be ready to join. My nipples are tender and I'm kinda moody, but still playing good enough to be part of the WPBA.:smile:

I'm gonna have nightmares tonight of a big titted woman with a beard giving me the 7 tonight lmfao
 
im still on estrogen therapy and have my operation (sex change) schedualed for 12 months from now, then I will be ready to join. My nipples are tender and I'm kinda moody, but still playing good enough to be part of the WPBA.:smile:

Fatboy, I'm forwarding my therapy bills to you. Man, these are gonna be some wicked nightmares.
 
Didn't take long for this thread to get sick. I like sick. :groucho:
 
im still on estrogen therapy and have my operation (sex change) schedualed for 12 months from now, then I will be ready to join. My nipples are tender and I'm kinda moody, but still playing good enough to be part of the WPBA.:smile:

Nice....Guess you will have to change your handle to Fatgirl :smile:
 
im still on estrogen therapy and have my operation (sex change) schedualed for 12 months from now, then I will be ready to join. My nipples are tender and I'm kinda moody, but still playing good enough to be part of the WPBA.:smile:

barfffffff
 
Back
Top