How do I unregister?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I think the member who posted #29 and #32 was who lit the fuse.

I'm glad it wasn't me for once LOL :wink: They don't call me Chris Tact for nuthin'.

I used to think the break was a lot more important in pro pool than it was until At Large started posting all his stats. For example, the breaker won only 42% of the time in One Pocket in the Filler/Chohan match. You could have made a million bucks taking bets on that LOL. If Mr. Dogg had actually looked up At Large stats, he could have made a case for his argument.

Last edited:

Ratamon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do I unregister from AZBilliards?

There many good guys on here. Put him on the ignore list and move on. Unregistering is like treating a headache with a guillotine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
It's a lot like breaking up with a girlfriend...just stop calling her. If you aren't here, being registered is of no consequence...unlike the break which is very important.

Sent from the future.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just went back a read all that. About spit coffee while reading it. I catch flak for telling people to "search" but not even me on a bad day rips 'em like that. SD did rip him pretty good but i wouldn't quit a forum because of it. Just put the guy on "Ignore" and move on. Look, a LOT of people are on edge lately 'cause of the 'rona. That doesn't totally excuse that cat's tirade but hell its a pool forum. You can't take things so seriously, need thicker skin. I'd have fired right back and moved on to next thread. Stuff like that is just catnip for me, time to fire right back.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Dogg, JC just said it best. SR was being a DICK. Why, because he could. Keyboard warrior and all that. To run down someone makes those types feel big. It's a reflection on him, not you. As others have said put him on ignore as there's nothing really useful to be read.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MOD:
Please delete me!
Thanks in advance.

There's a chance that you're already gone and won't read this, but in all seriousness man if you get upset for a guy replying to you in a comment #29 saying the word "lame" towards you, then man you need to toughen your skin a little bit, especially online.

The reason I mention #29 post only, because the rest was a follow-up, if you ignored his stupid comment then the rest wouldn't of happen.

I'm not condemning what that other dude said "Slick something" he obviously doesn't know how to interact with people, that's obvious, but he's the type of person who I keep ignoring, ill give you an example, if he comes here and says few bad words towards me it would not even make me feel anything for the slightest, he's nothing to me, therefore his words mean nothing to me, I just ignore him.

Toughen up man, especially online, where people comment, because people have different personalities and different traits, some people are nice, some people are awful, this is life, oh boy, if you go on youtube comment section, this is nothing! haha, I just laugh there hard and trust me, I never get tilted or mad about online comments, I know that some people are dumb so I just ignore them.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to set the facts straight since I am the author of post # 29 on the original thread,
I never wrote nor implied anything akin to being lame. Go back and read my orig. post.

What I stated rather plainly was that most players that downplay (actually wrote poo poo)
the importance of the break shot have two key characteristics. They don’t have much of a
break shot so to speak of and besides, they don’t have the game to run the table afterward.

I offered the analogy of the longer hitter in golf versus the shorter hitter who thinks length
isn’t that important. Yeah, sure, the days of Corey Pavin on the PGA tour are long gone.
Pro golf has become a power hitter’s game and to deny that is just being argumentative.

I don’t what set the guy off but if it was me, he doesn’t have much spine IMO. I didn’t even
come in spikes up on my slide of a post. Nope, never laid a glove on him or he’d be griping.
The truth is bitter to swallow; any player worth a tinkers damn knows the break sets the table.

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
Just log out and not return. There is no 'unregister'....an admin would manually have to delete your account....and I doubt they will. When people request account deletions on any of the forums I own, I delete the request, not the account.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Or you could go full Neil (RIP) and go back and delete every post you ever made...

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
Or you could go full Neil (RIP) and go back and delete every post you ever made...
We've had a few goons try that as well on forums I run....it's what lead up to a 30 minute limit to edit a post.... On a tech & car forum, its stupid when you get some disgruntled member that goes back and replaces their beneficial posts with a bunch of dots, ruining it for future members that can use the information to diagnose or fix a device or car.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just log out and not return. There is no 'unregister'....an admin would manually have to delete your account....and I doubt they will. When people request account deletions on any of the forums I own, I delete the request, not the account.

That’s funny. Now someone delete this.