justinb386
Banned
I am just curious how long it takes most cue makers to put a finish on a cue?
Is it a very hard time consuming job?
How long would the very best quality finish job take for a cue maker to do?
Does it takes hours, or days for the job to be completed (depending on how good of a finish you are wanting)?
Maybe this question should be in the ask a cue maker section, but I thought I would get a faster reply on the main forum.
Thanks.
Is it a very hard time consuming job?
How long would the very best quality finish job take for a cue maker to do?
Does it takes hours, or days for the job to be completed (depending on how good of a finish you are wanting)?
Maybe this question should be in the ask a cue maker section, but I thought I would get a faster reply on the main forum.
Thanks.