How many Cues do you own today

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got 2 more 50 dollar cues, so lots plus two more. Incidentally the cues are zipped out in China so the tapers are very awkward but I like the plain look of the butt ends. 5/16 x 18 pins so I can keep swapping shafts till I find 'the one'.

We have a member I said need change his user name too:

TOOMANYCUES.

Guy had unique collection, live in Eastern Europe.

Me I just have couple I play it try to play with.

Not collector, out grew that habit.
Back up to five after 4 years I did have seven I got rid of all but one and played with one for a year but I see a q I like and I can't get it out of my head so I buy and they all hit good I have one action two players and I just bought a Balabushka replica and they all hit good every damn one of them

Gear101

I have more fingers on one hand then Cues, but I actually play with them all.

Sold off the safe queen that were too nice to risk in a pool room full of potential thieves.
I'm a little heavy in cues right now, I do need to sell a couple off. Looks at a new lathe and really want to get a pair of Sugartree cues. I just always regret selling cues, I truly miss them after the sell. Especially when someone else post a picture online of the same cue or at the hall when someone is playing with a similar cue I had once. Kinda like with my ex walks in.... I miss her, but she's a bitch, that's why she's my ex.... 😂🤣😂😂

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I'm a little heavy in cues right now, I do need to sell a couple off. Looks at a new lathe and really want to get a pair of Sugartree cues. I just always regret selling cues, I truly miss them after the sell. Especially when someone else post a picture online of the same cue or at the hall when someone is playing with a similar cue I had once. Kinda like with my ex walks in.... I miss her, but she's a bitch, that's why she's my ex.... 😂🤣😂😂

Well there are Cues I owned in past that were too fancy to trust around folk would had no respect for other people property. Do them off, happy I did.

Recall an old guy named Leo on purpose banged my Cue from behind with the house Cue he used. Putting crack in finish of butt section, to turn off big repair bill.

Leo was wanted to be funny, did not think, and did not get that cracking finish was a big deal.

Know Steve Piesner aka Tikkler had World Class Cue Cillection. Most of witch never left his home., he stored his collection in many GTFs 1x 2’s. Think the guy had 8 - 10 BlackBores over 20k, plus.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
And so it continues...
Just added a Meucci Purpleheart Sneaky Pete.

OK Help!

Added and repaired an old Huebler sneaky.

Just got a barely used Pechauer P07-E probably from around 2010. It is in perfect condition. This is my 6th Pechauer (7 if you count the one I bought my girlfriend).
I'm going to justify getting another with this. I play with a Pro+ LD shaft and was thinking about getting a spare. Since it is barely used, I paid for the shaft and the butt was almost free.

IMG_5084.jpeg

Last edited:

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have a member I said need change his user name too:

TOOMANYCUES.

Guy had unique collection, live in Eastern Europe.

Me I just have couple I play it try to play with.

Not collector, out grew that habit.
Only have a couple I play with, a couple I used to play with, a few I admire cause of who built them... A few that just landed in my lap, like a raffle or some other thing.
10 or 15? Never counted.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK Help!

Added and repaired an old Huebler sneaky.

Just got a barely used Pechauer P07-E probably from around 2010. It is in perfect condition. This is my 6th Pechauer (7 if you count the one I bought my girlfriend).
I'm going to justify getting another with this. I play with a Pro+ LD shaft and was thinking about getting a spare. Since it is barely used, I paid for the shaft and the butt was almost free.

View attachment 698922
Never seen a Heubler like that. My 1st was in 1973.
Very nice find.
Jealous!!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know it’s ridiculous.
This is a great quote. Lol! It makes think how insane I’ve become.

When I bought some Taom chalk, I didn’t buy one, to try out. I now have four pieces of Taom. They sit there.

I don’t change tips as a business. I have about 50 layered tips and of course hundreds of other single layered tips.

I own 6 or 7 mini butt screw in cue extensions. 3 mid-cue extensions. 5 or so jump cues, 3 jump/break cues. 7 or 8 JBCases, 5 bridge heads. 10 chalk holders not including the magnetic type! Lol! I also have hundreds of unused no-flag masters chalk, even though I know there’s no difference. Maybe someone wants to give me an offer.

I know it’s ridiculous.

SeniorTom

2 x playing
1 x break
I am rather new to the game, playing less than a year. Although I am looking at purchasing a nice cue, maybe in the $600-800 range.

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It me. But replace your Joey with a Diveney sneaky my wife had made for me, and add a break cue.

But, been getting the itch again. Yikes.
Well, fast forward a few months and now I have like 13. Will probably just sell them all again at some point.

Tascarella x2
Bluegrass x2
Tad x2
SW
Diveney sneaky
Scruggs sneaky, just sold
Frey sneaky
Old Dufferin phantom
Hearn
Jacoby Break cue

Cases: Dinko 10x22, 3x4, 1x2. JB Mason 2x4, Rugged 4x8, and Rugged 1x2. GTF 1x2.

And I think I’m forgetting a cue or two.

Builds in process: Tascarella, Barnhart, hopefully Rick Howard. Maybe Lambros but he really takes his time.

Oh, and I’m on the SW list too. My name should be up by the time I retire. I’m 35

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
2 Break Cues, G. Szam, Klein, J. Bender, AV Cue, Bobby Thompson...
DSC04727.JPG

Attachments

• DSC03513.JPG
    DSC03513.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC04965.JPG
    DSC04965.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 65

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, fast forward a few months and now I have like 13. Will probably just sell them all again at some point.

Tascarella x2
Bluegrass x2
Tad x2
SW
Diveney sneaky
Scruggs sneaky, just sold
Frey sneaky
Old Dufferin phantom
Hearn
Jacoby Break cue

Cases: Dinko 10x22, 3x4, 1x2. JB Mason 2x4, Rugged 4x8, and Rugged 1x2. GTF 1x2.

And I think I’m forgetting a cue or two.

Builds in process: Tascarella, Barnhart, hopefully Rick Howard. Maybe Lambros but he really takes his time.

Oh, and I’m on the SW list too. My name should be up by the time I retire. I’m 35

I think Tas cues are pretty easy to get and I really like them. I have never had a Bluegrass but a few of my buddies swear by them, and they seem practically impossible to get.

Were the Bluegrass cues the toughest to get?

Just curious.

Ken