The local pool hall purchased some Diamond tables not too long ago including some seven footers. I thought they were supposed to be new design but the seven footer I tried banked short, very short. They did put it in the hottest muggiest place in the pool hall and I was sweating marbles just hitting a few balls.
I can break out calipers on the outside of the table to measure nose heights and such, doubt I can do much disassembly on the tables.
Any easy way to be absolutely certain which rails and subrails are on the table? I can compare them to the older design nine footers if that helps. There are some four or five year old nine footers there too.
Hu
I can break out calipers on the outside of the table to measure nose heights and such, doubt I can do much disassembly on the tables.
Hu