How's the CTE forum doing on facebook?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You're a doctor or something, right? You're smart enough to understand clearly written sentences. Please tell me where in 1 and 1A I was lamenting a lack of activity on Stan's site. For that matter, tell me where I said it was poor traffic.

re the bold. Again, read what I wrote more carefully. I already covered this.

Well it's a tough job but somebody's got to do it. You have it right about aggravation, though. This will be my last post to you. Regards.
best regards to you too dan...... (y)

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This forum should be sponsored by the makers of Valium and Lithium. Maybe have Timothy Leary come back from the grave as a guest moderator. Some batshit-crazy stuff. Entertaining? Oh yeah Informative? That's open for debate. ;)

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you do go on that FB page just don't have the audacity to question the method 'cause they'll ban you to some sort of CTE heretic dungeon. Bunch of KoolAid swilling loonies.
So you complain about the Facebook group because it’s controlled and used to actually teach and learn CTE. 100% better then what happens here.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This forum should be sponsored by the makers of Valium and Lithium. Maybe have Timothy Leary come back from the grave as a guest moderator. Some batshit-crazy stuff. Entertaining? Oh yeah Informative? That's open for debate. ;)
Then you complain about this aiming forum because the loonies are allowed to run wild and have ruined any chance of good information being discussed. Thanks for stopping by

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then you complain about this aiming forum because the loonies are allowed to run wild and have ruined any chance of good information being discussed. Thanks for stopping by
I'm wondering why he even posts in here, he never says anything informative, ever.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm wondering why he even posts in here, he never says anything informative, ever.
They need to figure out a way to not let people like him post in this forum. Enforce the rules the mods themselves laid out. If not then the aiming forum will be nothing more then the shit show it is.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They need to figure out a way to not let people like him post in this forum. Enforce the rules the mods themselves laid out. If not then the aiming forum will be nothing more then the shit show it is.
That I think, is what they want. They ran Stan off, now the supporters are next. Divide and conquer.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That I think, is what they want. They ran Stan off, now the supporters are next. Divide and conquer.
They’ve ran many more then Stan off. CJ took a beating when he was posting here. I can’t think of one pro that has anything good to say about AZ in general.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't break any rules pal. F^&k off.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't seen any testimonials lately and I got to wondering how Stan's facebook page (aka the impenetrable fortress of solitude) was doing. Anybody know?
I kind of got a kick out of those testimonials. Where are they? Is Low OK? He seems to be the curator of the testimonials thread but he's been silent for quite awhile.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I kind of got a kick out of those testimonials. Where are they? Is Low OK? He seems to be the curator of the testimonials thread but he's been silent for quite awhile.
You really want to read testimonials from several state champions, a current wpba player who recently took lessons, numerous amateurs of all levels from all parts of the world whose games are improving greatly. Various tournament winners of all skill levels giving credit to Stan and CTE aiming.
Well if you weren’t such an a&& you could join the Facebook group and read all about them.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
You really want to read testimonials from several state champions, a current wpba player who recently took lessons, numerous amateurs of all levels from all parts of the world whose games are improving greatly. Various tournament winners of all skill levels giving credit to Stan and CTE aiming.
Well if you weren’t such an a&& you could join the Facebook group and read all about them.
Can they figure out twitch? I'd gladly make a live chat if they are serious about defending their idea. I'm a member of the FB group, but I've not seen anything interesting enough to engage. It's basicly guru talk. No challenges. Just Stan says it and everyone either agrees of gets banned. The smart folks don't engage. If not... banned. I'd like to see some state champs or players of all levels defend the system. Might as well go back to fakebook, there's no challenges here. Faith or STFU. Go back to your cage, or learn to engage. 🤷‍♂️

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can they figure out twitch? I'd gladly make a live chat if they are serious about defending their idea. I'm a member of the FB group, but I've not seen anything interesting enough to engage. It's basicly guru talk. No challenges. Just Stan says it and everyone either agrees of gets banned. The smart folks don't engage. If not... banned. I'd like to see some state champs or players of all levels defend the system. Might as well go back to fakebook, there's no challenges here. Faith or STFU. Go back to your cage, or learn to engage. 🤷‍♂️
The group is exactly what it’s supposed to be. All learning material and getting your questions answered by the expert on the subject.