How's the CTE forum doing on facebook?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope. Average is 3 per day.
So let’s talk about this. I did a little investigating and found out this information. First off I will excuse you for not knowing what 3 posts a day on Facebook means. I’ve learned that you only have 7 friends on fb so you really don’t use it much, or truly only have seven friends lol
When you click on a group that you aren’t in fb puts up a number to say how many posts the group average is per day But fb doesn’t count posts like Az does. 3 posts per day would be the same as 3 new threads per day on AZ. The subsequent comments are not considered as posts on fb. So the CTE group that you are questioning does indeed average 3 new posts a day, with each post then generating around 6 to 10 comments on each. That’s not bad for a learning group where all the childish bickering that goes on around here not being allowed on there. A breath of fresh air. So once again Dan you did not know what you were talking about.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So let’s talk about this. I did a little investigating and found out this information. First off I will excuse you for not knowing what 3 posts a day on Facebook means. I’ve learned that you only have 7 friends on fb so you really don’t use it much, or truly only have seven friends lol
Well since you had to do some investigating it appears you didn't know either.
When you click on a group that you aren’t in fb puts up a number to say how many posts the group average is per day But fb doesn’t count posts like Az does. 3 posts per day would be the same as 3 new threads per day on AZ. The subsequent comments are not considered as posts on fb. So the CTE group that you are questioning does indeed average 3 new posts a day, with each post then generating around 6 to 10 comments on each. That’s not bad for a learning group where all the childish bickering that goes on around here not being allowed on there. A breath of fresh air. So once again Dan you did not know what you were talking about.
For the record I never said it was bad. In fact, I said it might be good based on the relatively small number of members.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
For the record I never said it was bad. In fact, I said it might be good based on the relatively small number of members.
It's a relatively pretty decent number of members for the short time it's been in existence compared to AZ
and basically, only one subject to be focused on and respond to. AZ covers all subjects pool and NPR from soup to nuts.
AZ also benefitted from pool forum junkies due to the fact that about 5 or 6 pool forums with high memberships
went belly up. AZ became the only game in town.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Looking up my Facebook account? No, clearly you are not obsessed.
Seems if anyone is obsessed it's you. Not only have you been in Stan's website weaseling around, but you had the
audacity to call his publishing company directly to find out everything you possibly could while his book
was being printed. Some would say that was SICK! Stan would be the first and I second the motion.
That was just flat out wrong to do.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems if anyone is obsessed it's you. Not only have you been in Stan's website weaseling around, but you had the
audacity to call his publishing company directly to find out everything you possibly could while his book
was being printed. Some would say that was SICK! Stan would be the first and I second the motion.
That was just flat out wrong to do.
But it was oh so much fun!

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only signed up to Facebook so I could join 1 or 2 Straight pool forms that I was interested in. I never got into the friend thing.
Quite obviously you aren’t into the friends thing. We got that by the way you post on here.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Another on the long list of things you think you know.

pj
chgo
So, you're remarried? Word out is the original one didn't go too well at all. With such an understanding, compromising, and
giving nature that you have it seems impossible that it could have happened.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You two better not get this thread deleted. Dan got a lot of black eyes in this one. People can really see his true colors by reading through this THREAD. Thread on AZ = Post on Facebook.......... Comments are counted the same way on both