huebler pool cue

crooked shaft

found a huebler pool cue at a estate sale. was seeing if anybody could give an idea of it value. do not know the weight but on one side of stick it says huebler made in the usa and on the other side it has the letter c and under it say the word clicks. any info would be great

bobalouiecda

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clicks Hueblers

The only clicks cues were not expensive to start and without pictures I doubt it to be worth over $200 in very good shape. With pictures we would know more.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
One of my all time favorite cues was a Heubler and it cost 360 in the 70s.I bought second handed for $ 225

Flash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
huebler stories

bobalouiecda could vouch, that I bought a heubler blue mammoth, on craigslist 1 year ago, for yes $125. I sold it to Bob just after that for the current asking price. Then I turned around and bought 3 scruggs, sneakys mind you then just this week traded back for the mammoth. I am always looking. Congrats.

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
I think those were rentals made for the Clicks pool hall chain. They were versions of the AS H series for most of them. Unless this was made for a prize for a tourny or something. They retailed usually for $130 - $180 for the better ones. Unless they are really old then the retail started at $88 when the AS H series started. At least when we started carrying them. Hold the cue closer to the computer screen so we can give a better estimate!

Trent

Banned
bobalouiecda could vouch, that I bought a heubler blue mammoth, on craigslist 1 year ago, for yes $125. I sold it to Bob just after that for the current asking price. Then I turned around and bought 3 scruggs, sneakys mind you then just this week traded back for the mammoth. I am always looking. Congrats.

id take that BM huebler in on trade for a custom, i collect quite a few lol
really great cues usually hard to sell for alot but very underrated on playability tho.

Rockin' Robin

Mr. Texas Express
Silver Member
Clicks started a 'Get a Cue' league in house many years ago. Players in the league paid a weekly fee and at the end of the season, they picked out which color cue they wanted. The first year was 1995 I believe and they gave away McDermott cues, 1500 or so I understand at all their locations. In later seasons they used Huebler cues as you have described.

As a dealer, I wasn't too happy with the 100+cues now circulating around my area, but I was used to it being in the billiard biz for ages. I even bought and traded in quite a few of those cues, with most ending up in pawn shops as most the players that joined the program needed the cash.

Flash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
huebler cues

I have played with a number cues in the past, and I will say this, huebler made quite a few of them. And everyone is always selling other cues on AZ, why are hueblers not seen much on AZ, even though they are not the highend ones. My conspiracy theory is that those who bought them, love them and would not get rid of them for anything else. They are certainly made very well, and for 100% USA made, by a class act Mr. Paul Huebler. It is tough to say anything bad about them. IMO these are some of the best cues by one of the best cuemakers out there. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but craftmanship can rarely be duplicated. Even by hand.

crooked shaft

okay guys im an idiot took some pics of the stick with my camera phone and sent to my email dont know how to get from email to post any help

randyaz

Registered
heubler pool cue

I happen to have one of those "Clicks". I believe its only a Heubler that was made for the old "Clicks Billiards" pool halls to sell. Nothing real fancy, but still a good one I have had for over 20 years.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
found a huebler pool cue at a estate sale. was seeing if anybody could give an idea of it value. do not know the weight but on one side of stick it says huebler made in the usa and on the other side it has the letter c and under it say the word clicks. any info would be great

Heubler made a number of low end Heubler Cues for Clicks Billiards in Texas. The cues were sold by Clicks and given away at tournaments as prizes.

Like I said above these cues were low end which means they were in the $170 to $220 price range if sold for retail. The cues I have seen were not very good looking, most had combinations of colors I did not like. The value of the cue you have would not be worth more than what I have written above if it were in perfect condition, so with out photo's that all I can say.

JIMO

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The very first leagues I ever played in were at a Clicks and I remember those Hueblers. My first cue was one of them. It had a very thin shaft, around 11.5 or so. It was around 2000 or 2001.

I gave it to a boy who used to live above my apartment as a gift.

jatow

okay guys im an idiot took some pics of the stick with my camera phone and sent to my email dont know how to get from email to post any help

Save the pic in jpeg to a folder on your computer. Then when trying to upload, hit the browse button to your computer and look for the photo you want to attach.

Rudy

Huebler Mark V

I have a Huebler cue also and want to know the value of it. It's a Huebler Mark V. It has a black ring at the bottom that says Made In The USA. Any info would be greatly appreciated. :grin:

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Save the pic in jpeg to a folder on your computer. Then when trying to upload, hit the browse button to your computer and look for the photo you want to attach.
The guy asked the question a year ago and never posted again.

Idahopool

Registered
Do you have a photo?