I am the bca this is my expo

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
This statement is more....like an expression a child would make about his toy on a playground if someone wanted to take it away
 
Last edited:
I don't know about you but I find that type of advertising statement very annoying and egotistical, could of used a much better choice of words for such a great game.

Hi Bill. Like what. We have both worked for the BCA Trade Org. and understand the people who are in charge may not be very pool related....SPF=randyg
 
Hi Bill. Like what. We have both worked for the BCA Trade Org. and understand the people who are in charge may not be very pool related....SPF=randyg

Not pool related may be the real issue....the statement is way too BOLD.
How about the BCA Trade Show, works for me.
 
I like it. They should keep going. This my expo. There are many expos like it but this one is mine. This expo is my best friend...etc.
 
I think the BCA should celebrate the hustling aspect of pool.

Misprint the Banners and about 10,000 flyers. Call it the BCA Sexpo - "Where the Pros Learn to Stroke" Distribute them on the strip. Then make the exit a mile away on the other end of the convention center so the people who get in can't warn those coming in.

Then distribute the money earned among the exhibitors so that they will have some revenue.

Why not? The expo is not about BILLIARDS anyway.
 
I think the BCA should celebrate the hustling aspect of pool.

Misprint the Banners and about 10,000 flyers. Call it the BCA Sexpo - "Where the Pros Learn to Stroke" Distribute them on the strip. Then make the exit a mile away on the other end of the convention center so the people who get in can't warn those coming in.

Then distribute the money earned among the exhibitors so that they will have some revenue.

Why not? The expo is not about BILLIARDS anyway.

If it was about this great game and if they went proactive and tackled the problems facing the game, they would all have too much work to handle and production wouldn't be able to keep up with demand. They need a commissioner that represents the game, looks out for the game and guides their actions towards "increasing play" OUTSIDE THE HOME MARKET.

I don't want to start down this dialogue road again about the BCA, it too much reminds me of the personal agenda of lenders/bankers that have set ours and the worlds current course of going no where.

It's like a ship out in the ocean, scuttling, catching enough food to eat and stay alive, but never willing to come home to port for change.
 
Last edited:
It's not and if you're in the business you know this. Wrong soapbox.
Looking at the exhibitor list (even considering it's in vegas) this show looks like it's going to bomb.


Dart, I worked for the BCA for 2 years here, in CO when they moved from Iowa, I KNOW what goes on behind closed doors, its why I so easily am annoyed and express my feelings about their relationship with the game that provides all their pay checks.
 
Dart, I worked for the BCA for 2 years here, in CO when they moved from Iowa, I KNOW what goes on behind closed doors, its why I so easily am annoyed and express my feelings about their relationship with the game that provides all their pay checks.

I'd agree the BCA relationship with "the game itself" is far from what it should be or what was originally intended.
Pushing the business end is good if you're in the business. They have the clout to make the game a real sport but why they don't is a mystery.
 
Back
Top