I am the guy who biought J.L!!!!!!!

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I bought a jacob's ladder and boy DID IT HURT!!!!!!!!

J.K.!!!!! why are any of the threads on that still going. Let it die already. BTW for those who are about to jump on me and say I'm ont letting t die,

You;re right I'm not letting it die,I'm tying to KILL IT!!!!!


Jaden
 
I bought a jacob's ladder and boy DID IT HURT!!!!!!!!

J.K.!!!!! why are any of the threads on that still going. Let it die already. BTW for those who are about to jump on me and say I'm ont letting t die,

You;re right I'm not letting it die,I'm tying to KILL IT!!!!!


Jaden


I am with you all the way, WHO FRICKEN CARES WHO BOUGHT JL, at this point it is a mute issue, this shit is a waste of Bandwidth and right now AZ doesn't need the strain.:yeah::yeah::yeah:
 
As the Greek philosopher and historian Herodotus noted: "The past is history." I wonder if he'd have said that if he'd lived through the JL caclutta incident. With respect to this controversy, James Joyce wrote the more fitting words: "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

In other words, can't we put this matter to bed?
 
Time Share...

Actually fellas, I have Jeanette on a time share basis from George Breedlove! Woo Hoo, I've got 'er for the next two weeks! :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top