I just scored a nice Szamboti.....

dom_poppa

Banned
:thumbup:

I just got home from the pool room where I normally play Tuesday mornings. There were a couple of usual guys I gamble there with and they were huddled around a gentleman. He was showing off his beautiful Szam. He was a friend of one of the regulars there.

While I was leaving, the pool room I saw him put the cue in his friend's locker.:eek: I guess they were going out for lunch because I was leaving for lunch too.

Instead of going home, I had called a buddy to bring one of his bolt cutters. I went back to the pool room with a backpack and a Subway sandwich. Ate my sandwich and went to pick up the Szam.

Don't know how it shoots because I haven't shot with it yet. The cue has some small dings but hardly noticeable unless you feel it.

I will post pics later....just excited right now.:grin-square:
 
I'm still at work. I work on the second floor, and there is a walkway outside my office. About an hour ago, I hear someone calling out my name. When I step out of the door, some guy calls me an A-hole and wings a javelin at me! Well, with my quick cat like reflexes, I step to the side, and snag it right out of the air with one hand. Guess what. It wasn't a javelin. It was an 8 point loaded Black Boar! I told him finders keepers. I'll post up pics soon.
 
Quick note, then I've gotta go, kind of in a hurry.
Just shot a guy in the face and took his Meucci
 
Finally had surgery to remove my gall stones. It was agonizing. I'm getting out of the recovery room and the nurse comes to get me and takes me to the doctors office. He says "in my entire career, I've never removed stones this big.... Or this.. Blue..." I look down to see two cubes of Kamui. Score!!!
 
I know a guy who had a 'Szamboti' stolen from the pool room locker. The guy that stole it tried to sell it and found out it was'nt even a szamboti but a Palmer or something. He returned it surreptitiously
 
I left a Meucci in the front seat of my car while parked at the pool hall with the windows down. When I jumped into the driver's seat, I had TWO Meucci's sitting there.......
 
I left a Meucci in the front seat of my car while parked at the pool hall with the windows down. When I jumped into the driver's seat, I had TWO Meucci's sitting there.......

Well you're welcome. I'd just stole five and figured yours looked lonely. Maybe they'll mate and make little meucci jump cue babies. . .
 
Hi, I collect Meuccis. I have well over 400 of them and they all play absolutely fantastic.

How much are you asking for yours?

I will probably sell my entire collection upon retirement and live like a King.


Not a Bad April Fools joke.

Last year I posted that I answered an ad and found 40 Titlist cues in pristine condition and 20 boxes of Brunswick KU bumpers.

My PM box filled up and I seriously felt terrible afterward. I should have got turned Red for that one. I was lucky.
 
Last edited:
My Wife and Her Mother Have been out of town for the last couple of days--My Mother In Law Asked If all was fine when they returned--I told her a lady had called and wanted her to get back with her ASAP--Left me the phone Number and her name--Myra Manes--she called the number given and asked for Myra Manes--at the local Funeral Parlor
 
My Wife and Her Mother Have been out of town for the last couple of days--My Mother In Law Asked If all was fine when they returned--I told her a lady had called and wanted her to get back with her ASAP--Left me the phone Number and her name--Myra Manes--she called the number given and asked for Myra Manes--at the local Funeral Parlor


Ha! Love it.
 
FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Eleven Meuccis for a reasonable price...


...and all the shafts intermix perfectly
 
Well, I didn't get a new cue but I did shoot 4 balls in without missing.

April Fool's! It was only 2, but maybe someday.
 
What happens when a Brooklyn-ite doesn't pay his garbage bill ?
They don't bring it anymore.

I remember way back when the Garbage Collectors in NYC went on strike.
People would box up their garbage, gift wrap it, and leave it in their
unlocked car. Couple hours later, package (garbage) is gone. That trick
only worked for a few days, but it was great while it lasted.
 
Rhea, stop smurfing.

Stick to one screen name geesh.


:thumbup:

I just got home from the pool room where I normally play Tuesday mornings. There were a couple of usual guys I gamble there with and they were huddled around a gentleman. He was showing off his beautiful Szam. He was a friend of one of the regulars there.

While I was leaving, the pool room I saw him put the cue in his friend's locker.:eek: I guess they were going out for lunch because I was leaving for lunch too.

Instead of going home, I had called a buddy to bring one of his bolt cutters. I went back to the pool room with a backpack and a Subway sandwich. Ate my sandwich and went to pick up the Szam.

Don't know how it shoots because I haven't shot with it yet. The cue has some small dings but hardly noticeable unless you feel it.

I will post pics later....just excited right now.:grin-square:
 
Back
Top