I need your help.

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
FUNDRAISER IS OVER JUST SHARING A FEW PHOTO'S!!!!

LINK ON LAST PAGE

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x316/shanelexus/P1000384_resize.jpg
Hi Guys,

I recently was diagnosed with Cancer. I started a fundraiser last week as I've been out of work since May 2011.

The fundraiser has been up a week and I've had one friend donate, I'm two weeks from homelessness so to hell with pride.

Any help would remain greatly appreciated.

I apologize for putting this in for sale.

Actually I've got a nice soon to be collectors edition Willards I'll sale for .25 cents just pay on my give forward page. Anyone with businesses I certainly WANT you to mention your URL's.

To help simply follow this link.

http://www.giveforward.com/shanepalmer

If anyone can help please leave your AZ user if I don't already know you.

Thanks pool community.

NINER
P1000384_resize.jpg

Last edited:

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Anyone perusing the wanted/for sale section with money burning a hole in their pocket might consider throwing some of it this way. Good luck, and have a speedy recovery!

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks Guys and Gals

I would like to thank you guys for the help.

Desperate people do desperate things, and asking for help is humbling.

Should I survive I will pay it forward, and feel like I have in the past, but I shouldn't judge that.

My priority is my WIFE and CHILDREN at this time.

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

NINER

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thank YOU

Anyone perusing the wanted/for sale section with money burning a hole in their pocket might consider throwing some of it this way. Good luck, and have a speedy recovery!

I appreciate your willingness to help.

Thanks Dallas

NINER

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I think everyone should take what they have in consideration ... and give a little in times of need ...it cant hurt and may make you a better person for it...((((Donation sent))))

Steve

Last edited:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Best of luck to you Shane! Hang tough and fight for your family.

Ok Guys, the next person that donate $175.00 to Shane Palmer will get this cue from me. Just send me the address and I will ship via USPS with tracking.

CM98 4pts Full Splice cue with 2 shafts: $275.00
Butt: 14.55oz, 3/8-10 flat face sneeky, leather wrap
S1 CM360 "Fearless": 3.84oz, 12.93mm Hard Molavia
S2: 3.63oz, 13.07mm, Medium Molavia

525685381_o.jpg

525685443_o.jpg

525685481_o.jpg

Regards,
Duc.

Last edited:

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good luck brotha. My Aunt battled Lymphoma for years. It's a rough thing to go through, that's FOR SURE.

Have you tried to get on disability? Since you were working you ARE eligible for it, even if the outcome is good for you. That will get you some income, because if you can't work a full work week because of the cancer then YES you can get this. It depends on your state, etc. but give it a shot. It's free and wont cost you a dime. Apply and wish for the best, like you said it can't hurt!

You can apply online in just a few minutes on https://secure.ssa.gov/iCLM/dib

I'd even contact your local politician to help you get approved right away.

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Ok, Thanks everyone, the cue is back up for sales again. The gentleman that agreed to the purchase couldn't proceed with the deal so the cue is available again to the first person who will donate $175.00!!

Let's continue to help Shane and his family out for this holiday season!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Duc.

Last edited:

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oh Duc

Thank You

o Wow

Thank You

I can't tell you what this means to me at this time. We all have our stories and trust me when I say that someone on this board has been thru more than me in their life.

I'm NOT a 'fortunate son by any stretch of the imagination, I'm just saying we all walk different roads.

It humbles my heart (not religious) to know that there are remote friends and TOTAL strangers willing to help when a dollar is well, NOT A DOLLAR! lol

It's tough for so many, that's my point.

I am also certain that I said thanks to some and not others, I WILL, I WILL!

Man-tears and coffee here, lol Marcus you can yank my man-card!Oh Marc, and I never got the Tasc 'demo' cue.

NINER

Last edited:

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
I have been outta work as of July 19th due to the removal of my left kidney from kidney cancer and the guys here on AZ helped me out big time. I start my new job on Monday driving back over the road as a truck driver again. So with my 1st check I will send you $200 paypal. I know what it feels like to battle cancer. My older brother is at the hospital with his mother getting ready to lose her to cancer. So I will have you in all my prayers. Thanks Dave

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Hi Guys,

Sorry to say, the cue is back up for sales again. The gentleman that agreed to the purchase couldn't proceed with the deal so the cue is available again to the first person who will donate $175.00 to Shane!

Let's continue to help Shane and his family out for this holiday season!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Duc.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
cue

hey duc.
i will buy the cue

just give me the details i sent shane a pm for his pay pal account
mike

Last edited:

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Thanks Mike, it was a pleasure speaking to you.

Mike will graciously donate the $175.00 via the site but he would like the cue to offer again to the next person.

So the cue is up again guys.

Duc.

hey duc.
i will buy the cue

just give me the details i sent shane a pm for his pay pal account
mike

ikant1975

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
good luck !

Need to be on the top .
No deal can be more important than that ...

Good luck and all the best from Germany !!!

Hope to hear from Duc ....

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Hi Markus,

PM sent back to you about the donation cue. Yes, send the cue to me and I will do my best to get it sold here and will forward your requested proceed to them.

Thanks,
Duc.

Need to be on the top .
No deal can be more important than that ...

Good luck and all the best from Germany !!!

Hope to hear from Duc ....

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
helping

quote billyard
Match - Today, 03:31 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just posted a $500 matching donation to Shane Palmer.

I will match everyones donation upto $500 as long as it is made within the next 3 days.

http://www.giveforward.com/shanepalmer

I dont know Shane but I know the we are meant to help each other.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

billyard, duc, dave my hat is off to you and every one else who has or is going to help

i had a tough time getting the 175.00 through the donation site my pop up blocker was doing me in i contacted billyard and he walked me and my wife through http://www.giveforward.com/shanepalmer
i dont know shane but every part of what shane and his family is going have to go through is not going to be easy.
i would like to see how many times this cue can be sold. i know times are tough but i would very much like to see all azers pull together. even 10.00 bucks will make you into a hero. be a part of this
mike

DavesCueRepair

Just Custom Creations
Silver Member
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Well my wife and I will do what we can to help out. We have been there just not to long ago. If it wouldn't have been for all the great people here on AZ, and Charlie Hillbilly Bryant and his wife Heather doing what they could. And the rest of the great people at Deep Pockets in Alvin Tx for let us have the benefit there. Would probably wouldn't have raised what we did. That's why I say we will help out in every way we can.

Dave

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk