Having know Brandon for many yrs , I stopped him today at a turney we were playing in to get the scoop on why he was not going ,
I informed him of the threads here and what the opinions were including mine that he should go ,,let me start by saying Brandon is a fine young man and a class act , one thing about Brandon he will shoot from the hip if he knows you
There never was a clear procedure of how the players were going to be chosen , he like the other 2 thought therbwould be some merit of consideration given for traveling and playing events abroad , in which he spent several thousand doing just that , where others had not again this was assumption he was never led to believe this by Mark
I know who he's refering to but I'll leave that to speculation
He also said although there was a basic agreement that who didn't make the team who still travel with them , he was told by more than one member they would not go if not chosen again I'm not going to say who that was
At the end of the day it came down to , if all three not chosen were not going none were going ,, part of it was pride, part of it was at least that one had a special occasion they didn't want to miss and part of it was they didn't want to further cut up the players money of who was and thier getting some money anyway
I told him what I thought , this being a once in a lifetime opertunity , we agreed to disagree , but I told him I respect his opinion
1
I informed him of the threads here and what the opinions were including mine that he should go ,,let me start by saying Brandon is a fine young man and a class act , one thing about Brandon he will shoot from the hip if he knows you
There never was a clear procedure of how the players were going to be chosen , he like the other 2 thought therbwould be some merit of consideration given for traveling and playing events abroad , in which he spent several thousand doing just that , where others had not again this was assumption he was never led to believe this by Mark
I know who he's refering to but I'll leave that to speculation
He also said although there was a basic agreement that who didn't make the team who still travel with them , he was told by more than one member they would not go if not chosen again I'm not going to say who that was
At the end of the day it came down to , if all three not chosen were not going none were going ,, part of it was pride, part of it was at least that one had a special occasion they didn't want to miss and part of it was they didn't want to further cut up the players money of who was and thier getting some money anyway
I told him what I thought , this being a once in a lifetime opertunity , we agreed to disagree , but I told him I respect his opinion
1