I want to see your MATCASE

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
a 2x4

100_3358-1.jpg

:cool:

One day maybe I could get one of those cool cases....maybe, huh?

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
In one Day, I will own one of Marc's Cases. Hopefully not so far:rolleyes:
Marc you dah Man for Envelope Cases:grin:
Ralf:smile:

John Barton

I met Marc at the ICCS and I have to say it was quite a thrill. He definitely has the right job, creativity and temperament to turn out classic after classic.

Nice job on Cliffy's case Marc. You should show it here.

John

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
I met Marc at the ICCS and I have to say it was quite a thrill. He definitely has the right job, creativity and temperament to turn out classic after classic.

Nice job on Cliffy's case Marc. You should show it here.

John

Hey John,

you did meet the Master and still haven't post any Pics of him yet (to put a face to the Legend) :thumbup:

And what about "Cliffy's case" .... come on .. what kind of teasing is that !? :grin-angelic:

Berny

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hey John,

you did meet the Master and still haven't post any Pics of him yet (to put a face to the Legend) :thumbup:

And what about "Cliffy's case" .... come on .. what kind of teasing is that !? :grin-angelic:

Berny
I did not see Marc's Face but the Case from Cliffy is awesome and his Collection too.
You have to look on the TAR link and you will see all fine Cues and Cases:eek::grin:
Ralf

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Time to share mine now

Finally i was able to get some nice pics done ... Pics to show the beauty of Marcs Work ..
Pics to show how gooooood that Grandmaster is.

No disrespect to any other Casemaker out there ... but IMO it's just not getting better than this.

Well lets start ........

DSC04674.jpg

DSC04662.jpg

DSC04663.jpg

DSC04664.jpg

DSC04665.jpg

DSC04666.jpg

DSC04667.jpg

DSC04671.jpg

DSC04672.jpg

DSC04668.jpg

justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top notch pics Berny. Top notch case there as well. I also don't think there is a better case out there, also not disrespecting any other casemakers. Marc is a great guy and a fantastic casemaker. Looks like a pretty sporty Hoppe inside there as well. Happy Holidays everyone.

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mama Mia! So thats what you have been cooking up with Marc....very nice mate.....very nice indeed.

Si

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Top notch pics Berny. Top notch case there as well. I also don't think there is a better case out there, also not disrespecting any other casemakers. Marc is a great guy and a fantastic casemaker. Looks like a pretty sporty Hoppe inside there as well. Happy Holidays everyone.
Hey Justin,

i agree 100% .... Marc is just out of this world:)

Well and the pretty sporty Hoppe inside isnt that bad either ... thats why i call it "La casa De La Tascarella" :wink:

Mama Mia! So thats what you have been cooking up with Marc....very nice mate.....very nice indeed.

Si

:grin-square: i know Si ..that's your kind of case isnt it ? :grin-angelic:

Hope You, Chelle and Neo are fine

Best
Berny

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Wonderful work.. and thanks for the photo's. I love leather and this is at the top of the heap.