I want to see your MATCASE

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Wow Berny, when you take pictures, you do it up top drawer. Very nice. Thank you.

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Wow Berny, when you take pictures, you do it up top drawer. Very nice. Thank you.

Marc,

i have to thank you for let me have this exceptional Masterpiece ... perfection is written all over it. :clapping:

All that my Pics can do is, show the beauty and the true virtuoso of your breathtaking Creations.:woot:

Have a great X-mas :wave:

Berny

Last edited:

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Matcase 1x2

Arrived this morning.....another stunning creation......
006-6.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-8.jpg

009-10.jpg

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Matcases are super B

very nice looking Case Si and the Cue too.
Marc is dah Man for special tooling:bow-down::yeah::love::love2:
Ralf

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Before i had seen this thread i have never heard of a M.A.T.case, now that i have looked through the post i am sure glad that i did.

all of the cases are true beauties !!

i am Jealous !
Steve

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Man, I want my MAT case! That case is the triple nutts, Si. Great work Marc, absolutely fantastic.

Last edited:

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Marc is a truly gifted artisan. The back of the case is just as amazing as the front. The stitch work is perfect......
014-1.jpg

...and one picture for Mr Barton so he can get that warm glow feeling inside :smile:

017-1.jpg

The great thing about AZ is the ability to showcase these amazing items to a global audience. Marc has created these amazing items and we have had the opportunity on here to show them to the world.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Marc is a truly gifted artisan. The back of the case is just as amazing as the front. The stitch work is perfect......
014-1.jpg

...and one picture for Mr Barton so he can get that warm glow feeling inside :smile:

017-1.jpg

The great thing about AZ is the ability to showcase these amazing items to a global audience. Marc has created these amazing items and we have had the opportunity on here to show them to the world.

Thanks Simon! I actually do feel pretty privileged that you and Marc think enough of the GTF to use it as a base to put this tremendous work around.

Best,

John

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Arrived this morning.....another stunning creation......
006-6.jpg

007-6.jpg

008-8.jpg

009-10.jpg

What the heck! How'd you get my cue for that pic?!!!! :rolleyes: LoL...the case is stellar, Si! The cue and case seem to compliment one another nicely. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

Lisa