I will play anyone for 20K!

Mr441

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All these posts that go over 400 replies bickering about game conditions and spots and in the end it's usually hot air by at least one of the parties involved, I can do that also, so I am offering to play not just any american but any player in the world to a 10 ball match, race to 100 for 20k. Okay?

Oh and I have a few stipulations...just a few. Whoever takes this challenge must shoot opposite handed. You must shoot with a house cue of my choosing. I get the last 4. You must break with one hand. Balls on the break only count if they go in the two pockets in the kitchen. I get ball in hand every time you miss a shot, so no safeties. No bank shots! You can't combo in the 10 ball....but I can.
Fair enough? I mean you have to be a real nit to not take this match with these paltry stipulations. So come on Orcullo, Mika, Pagulayan, Mills, whoever, you've got action!

curlyscues

we're watching
Silver Member
All these posts that go over 400 replies bickering about game conditions and spots and in the end it's usually hot air by at least one of the parties involved, I can do that also, so I am offering to play not just any american but any player in the world to a 10 ball match, race to 100 for 20k. Okay?

Oh and I have a few stipulations...just a few. Whoever takes this challenge must shoot opposite handed. You must shoot with a house cue of my choosing. I get the last 4. You must break with one hand. Balls on the break only count if they go in the two pockets in the kitchen. I get ball in hand every time you miss a shot, so no safeties. No bank shots! You can't combo in the 10 ball....but I can.
Fair enough? I mean you have to be a real nit to not take this match with these paltry stipulations. So come on Orcullo, Mika, Pagulayan, Mills, whoever, you've got action!
well, since you didn't make any table restrictions lets play it on a 3-cushion table.

M.C.

Bobby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well, since you didn't make any table restrictions lets play it on a 3-cushion table.

M.C.

Yeah, all these big money players are always talking about tight pockets well you can't get any tighter than that! I dare say I would play Busta even 1o ball on one of those!

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
Break with one hand. Hell I will play you with one hand, as long as I can have a beer in the other! Oh, and you gotta make it $40,000!:D

The Rich Inc

I am Teh Lorax!!!
Silver Member
man your giving someone the Stone Cold Nuts!!!

But really your gonna have to find a lot of those magnetic alphabet sets to be able to give someone 20 of the k's

Bobby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You'll play anyone? Even John Fiedelschnitzer?

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member

I'd like to see this, I think you left a door open here, especially on a 7 footer with buckets.....some players are great either right or left....some places have decent house cues.....breaking with one hand ain't so bad....and some people never bank a ball anyway.....

You have actually offered up a better invitation than some of the bs woofing we see around here.....thanks for being brave, I salute you and cannot wait for this to go off.....

:D

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member

You forgot to add...when it is your shot the lights are on and when it is thiers they have to be turned off....Play begins at 9p.m.
LOL.....:thumbup:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll play ANYONE for $20,000 too! Any game on any table! Yes, you heard me right ---- ANYONE, ANY GAME, ANY TABLE, $20,000!!!

I didn't say I would win did I? Just play! :cool:

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll play ANYONE for $20,000 too! Any game on any table! Yes, you heard me right ---- ANYONE, ANY GAME, ANY TABLE, $20,000!!!

I didn't say I would win did I? Just play! :cool:

You also didn't say it was a wager, just you would play anyone "FOR" $20,000.00.