Idea for Diamond Mod

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Optimal sub rail thickness for K55 cushions is 1 11/16" with a nose height of 1 27/64". From there you can go up to 1 29/64" to slow the cue ball down, or down to 1 25/64" to speed it up, thats a 1/32nd of an inch swing in up or down in the nose height, but you really need to know what the primary game is being played on the table in order to choose which nose height is best.

I want mine set for 9 ball. Bring your ruler.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Although i gotta mention, there are those that will swear to anyone that'll listen to them, there's at least 100 other table mechanics out there that are just as good as i am, and a lot of them are even better, only when ever i ask them for names....they quickly forget who they are....but, that's AZB for ya....LMAO TALK THE TALK, JUST CAN'T WALK THE WALK!

And there's also about 400 other TM's that should stick roasting marshmallow's...LOL.

Glen, you need to do a DVD.:wink:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
And there's also about 400 other TM's that should stick roasting marshmallow's...LOL.

Glen, you need to do a DVD.:wink:

Already made the DVDs for Simonis showing the world how to install their cloth correctly, does that count?....LOL

cscott67

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rkc...

Is it worth changing the rail structure from a red label diamond over to a blue label diamond cost/effort-wise or just buy a blue-label table? (I bought my red label 9ft pro at the factory a long time ago and it is in need of new cloth, and I am considering what to do) Thanks in advance, Scott

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Is it worth changing the rail structure from a red label diamond over to a blue label diamond cost/effort-wise or just buy a blue-label table? (I bought my red label 9ft pro at the factory a long time ago and it is in need of new cloth, and I am considering what to do) Thanks in advance, Scott

I can not only convert the red label to the blue label playing specs, i can also steel plate join the slates together, get rid of the MDF backing on the slates, convert the slates to a no staple cloth installation systen....and install a 34 point leveling system that Diamond does not currently use as its beyond their leveling system on the Professionals. I nust have to get back out on the road again, in which I'm currently working on that.

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Where are you located?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Why, when you wouldn't play on it in the first place because all you'd do is complain about how you can't make a ball, but that's a good pocket size in your opinion for everyone else....that is some expert advice right there...LMAO

It's a bar box.
Why do they have the same size pockets as the big table ?
And I would be careful in hiring someone like you who likes to stack a lot of work and subcontract work and leave town .
Then pull the " I was already out of town when your rails were getting done" dumb excuse.

The same pocket size you were raving about in one of the SVB TAR matches.
But, because your memory is shot, you forgot about it.
But, of course that table had 141* corners. Not 143* you didn't use a protractor on.

LMAO at the excuse and backup of his two trainees.

Joey~An ahole retort deserves an ahole retort~

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
It's a bar box.
Why do they have the same size pockets as the big table ?
And I would be careful in hiring someone like you who likes to stack a lot of work and subcontract work and leave town .
Then pull the " I was already out of town when your rails were getting done" dumb excuse.

The same pocket size you were raving about in one of the SVB TAR matches.
But, because your memory is shot, you forgot about it.
But, of course that table had 141* corners. Not 143* you didn't use a protractor on.

LMAO at the excuse and backup of his two trainees.

Joey~An ahole retort deserves an ahole retort~
Stay with me now Joey, so you can get it right....straight from the horses mouth. The match was between SVB and Alex, Diamond 9ft ProAm.... with 4 1/8" corner pockets, 5" side pockets. Corner pocket miter angles were 140 degrees, that's right, 140. And the side pockets were stock miter angles set at 102 degrees. Down angles for both pockets was 15 degees.

Quit your crying Joey, its distorting your facts:rotflmao1:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
And the table level of difficulty of that table compared to a bar box ?

And you're still an @$$hole for subcontracting my rails after I waited for more than a year.
Keep making excuses about and spinning it.
B!t(#.
Hey, at least I didn't have to chase you down for my rails.

Attachments

• ObamaFinger.jpg
    ObamaFinger.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
And the table level of difficulty of that table compared to a bar box ?

And you're still an @$$hole for subcontracting my rails after I waited for more than a year.
Keep making excuses about and spinning it.
B!t(#.
Hey, at least I didn't have to chase you down for my rails.

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::boring:

cscott67

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daytona Beach…..

Sorry I didn't check back right away RKC, been in Melbourne working…..