Classic Cues (Joe V)
Chopdoc
JoeyA
Ibuycues (Will Prout)
Matt

So many others...

All the best,
WW

WW, I sure we will cross paths sooner rather than later and that will be cool. I see a lot of people mention Blackie ; most would be surprised as he is a pretty quiet , well mannered , intelligent cool guy.

J0HN0

Registered
Jerry Forsythe,
Jay Helfert,
Dr Dave,
Bob Jewett,
Hawaiian Eye,
PT109,
Justin Bergman
Mortuary Mike

In no particular order,
a. I reckon the stories / games would be great.
b. I'd be bound to learn some good stuff.....

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are not too many regular posters that I have not already met. The AZ room at the Derby was great for that. I would have to pick someone I have not met before like FastLenny.

Last edited:

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd love to meet that barrymuch guy he seems super cool handsome strong tough and he's easily one of the best unknown players around!!!!

Lol jk sorry I felt left out n wanted to see my name on the bright lights. So much so that I'm writing it again

BARRYMUCH #1

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aww shucks, you all.

I already met everyone...except jasonlaus and fast Kenny.

And pt (i am not allowed out of the country anymore, after i puked all over aruba)

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quite a few of us probably are at the same places just don't know it LOL

SBE, US Open, BCA trade show, League finals in Vegas, Regional events (Joss, Predator, etc...) I have read several posts on here about someone being somewhere and I was there also, we just don't know who is who. A couple of times I must have been within 20 feet of one of you and never knew it. I remember one post where someone was talking about watching one of our local junior girls play, and I was standing at the same table as the match they were talking about.

I bet a few of us actually played each-other in tournaments and had no idea we "knew" the other person.

I've met Bob Jewett a few times at the BCA show, the OB guys at the BCA show, Chris from Outsville (of the chalk tip and rack), JB a few times at SBE and at a tournament in NJ.

One person that I wish I met that did post on here, although not often, is George Fels. His writing in BD was probably equal to inspiring me to play more and better pool and to enjoy the game as a high level experience as much as any pro player.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who would you want to meet? :smile:

I have met many members on here. I would probably want to meet John Barton though and play him some one pocket...with a spot of course. :D

My biggest problem is that I can't remember who I have and haven't met. That tends to happen once you get your AARP card...

So, for example, Lenny. It seems odd that I can't recall if you and I have ever been in the same room at the same time, as long as we've known each other.

But, for all I know, you and I could have had dinner and drinks and babysat each other's kids.

And then there are the posters who I've met, but really would like to spend more time hanging out with: PT109 and Black-balled top the list.

Freddie <~~~ CRS Syndrome

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
If I every hit the lottery

If I hit the lottery, I'd throw a big party and invite them all.

I was trying to get that together before Chandley's closed but......

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I would like to meet Measureman.
One of the great posters on AZB.

Measurman blows and so do Lucasi cues

By the way, I saw Hank yesterday, and bottled water is still a buck.
I know a whole dollar is a lot

Seriously though I left without talking to Chuck.
I wanted to give him a few bucks
Felt bad about it, Doug had to get back to Johnstown

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Freddy, Black Balled, and Icon of Sin.

Just like reading all three of their posts. And Cornerman has enough cuemaker knowledge to keep me interested in just listening to stories.

And I'd also like to meet Deanc, just think he is a interesting person. Sure he has a ton of stories, and I could probably make a cue deal with him.

Aw shucks.

You are on my list, as well as...
Black Balled (we seem to miss each other at random times at local events)
DrCue'sProtege
Justinb386
Cardiac kid
Dr. Dave
JoeyA
jasonlaus
easy-e
Kickin' Chicken

...and others I'm sure I'm forgetting right now.

I have met some greats from here and Jimbo's forum. Call them my bi-annual friends as I see them at the US Open and/or the Expo every year. Some of us keep a random group text going throughout the year.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aw shucks.

You are on my list, as well as...
Black Balled (we seem to miss each other at random times at local events)
DrCue'sProtege
Justinb386
Cardiac kid
Dr. Dave
JoeyA
jasonlaus
easy-e
Kickin' Chicken

...and others I'm sure I'm forgetting right now.

I have met some greats from here and Jimbo's forum. Call them my bi-annual friends as I see them at the US Open and/or the Expo every year. Some of us keep a random group text going throughout the year.

:yikes:Hit me up on Grinder. jk. We should start a thread about posters that we definitely DON'T want to meet!