Im disgusted that this forum keeps ignoring the obvious!!!

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
:mad:

Dammit! I love this game as much as anyone on these forums! I want to improve my quality of play just like the next guy or gal. All of these aiming discussions ad nauseum, stroke analysis, blah blah blah. Look here, you can't excel at any cue discipline without proper flizzle snartch! There it is, I've finally said what is on everyone's mind. Embrace the world and our game with your eyes wide open.

I feel better already.
 
There are several types of flizzle....and you have to which which kind of snartch is best
for you.
...and it can vary widely depending on the climate and season.
You’ve been warned.
 
Flizzle startch is over-rated for sure.

I tried it and found it gooey...tends to make my wrap sticky, delaminates my tips, and sticks to the roof of my mouth...and the worst of it is it is really bad for deflection...unpredictable even.

Besides, did you know flizzle startch is on the verge of a federal ban? Just try shipping it across state lines!

Oh...I just realize you posted about flizzle snartch, not flizzle startch...never mind...carry on.

May the flizzle snartch be with you.

.
 
Flizzle snartch is a placebo effect. But if it works for you, who am I to say that you shouldn’t use it?
 
Last time I tried the flizzle snartch I couldn't wash it off my hands, I then
realized that you had to purchase flizzle snartch remover for an additional cost...
 
JUST------ DROP it likes it's hot! Fo shizzle my nizzles!

Let's see who gets this! - OOOOW boy ya want me? Oooow boy ya want me; well you can this lapdance here for free you can get this lapdance here for free!!! First one to get it gets a dime bizzle on me!! ☺
 
JUST------ DROP it likes it's hot! Fo shizzle my nizzles!

Let's see who gets this! - OOOOW boy ya want me? Oooow boy ya want me; well you can this lapdance here for free you can get this lapdance here for free!!! First one to get it gets a dime bizzle on me!! ☺

Snoop Pharrell....! I love that guy...
 
:mad:

Dammit! I love this game as much as anyone on these forums! I want to improve my quality of play just like the next guy or gal. All of these aiming discussions ad nauseum, stroke analysis, blah blah blah. Look here, you can't excel at any cue discipline without proper flizzle snartch! There it is, I've finally said what is on everyone's mind. Embrace the world and our game with your eyes wide open.

I feel better already.
Flizzle Snartch is a necessity that can't be bought, you either got it or you don't !!!
 
Fiddle dee dee, fiddle dee dum, something I've been saying since Day One.
There is no one right way to play, that's all I have to say.
Different strokes for different folks, and that's no poolroom joke.

That's my message for all to hear, pardon me while I have another beer.
If you think you know better, that's well and good.
Maybe you should teach all over your neighborhood.
But as for me, I'll stick to my theory.
You can look like a fool and still play like Efren O'leary!

By Snizzle The Fizzle
 
Last edited:
Got great results today going back to the basics. Also achieved the glipple blartch for a change. Really made that cue ball dance!
 
.
My wife snartched my shorts.
They're so stiff, that I flizzled
when I would break my balls.

.
 
Last edited:
why don't all of you stop

this forum used to be informative and interesting. Now this kind of silly
crap taking up time and space, when I need to know what I should
name my new retractable chalk holder.
jack
 
Back
Top