IPT Matches

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
Is it still possible to watch matches through the IPT website. Earlier I tried to purchase the monthly package and it didnt work. Any input from anyone?
Thanks

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
The IPT matches used to be available on-demand for that $6/mo. I heard some horror stories in the past of those trying to cancel the membership, but really couldn't (they just kept billing the CC).

Consider yourself lucky and just move on.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't believe anyone would consider sharing a credit card # with anything associated with Trudeau.

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yep

I too have seen horror stories about IPT related business. I believe there are some partial IPT matches on Youtube, last time I looked.

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
tHAT BLOWS

hOW MANY times do you really get to see the best in the buisness play pro eight ball! Hardly ever, so there is no way of seeing those matches anymore. That is such bullshit! It does get old after while watching nine ball and ten ball matches. I thought i could pick up a few eight ball matches and now i found out its BS! This sucks!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
hOW MANY times do you really get to see the best in the buisness play pro eight ball! Hardly ever, so there is no way of seeing those matches anymore. That is such bullshit! It does get old after while watching nine ball and ten ball matches. I thought i could pick up a few eight ball matches and now i found out its BS! This sucks!

It doesn't suck -- it's awesome. Imagine if it would have worked and you saw the matches and later found your CC# kept getting dinged over and over even after you try to quit. THEN it would suck.

9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it still possible to watch matches through the IPT website. Earlier I tried to purchase the monthly package and it didnt work. Any input from anyone?
Thanks

Since no one really answered your question, I will. No you cannot and should NOT Watch from the IPT website. As already mentioned you stand a chance of being ripped off. Keep your credit card in your wallet and search for some of the eight ball matches on youtube.

H.P.

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
Thanks Kid

Since no one really answered your question, I will. No you cannot and should NOT Watch from the IPT website. As already mentioned you stand a chance of being ripped off. Keep your credit card in your wallet and search for some of the eight ball matches on youtube.

H.P.

Did i meet you in Olathe Kansas at Shooters? IF not you like a kid i met one day! Thanks, I did see some matches on youtube and i will probably go ahead and record everyone I can find on YT! Just seems stupid that whomever did the production for the IPT doesnt sell the dvds anymore. Just seems like a waste of money that could be made. If anything, versus/nbc owns the rights to the matches and they are not available. Its very similar to espn. For years they show classsic billiard on espn classic. One day they just decide to not show anymore matches. If I knew this, I would have made dvds to keep in the collection. Now we have to wait and see if they show classic billiards again. Really makes me sick, all i see on my uverse is Womens pro billiards once a month!! Nothing against womens billiards but OUR Sport doesnt get the recognition it deserves. BS!
Thanks

9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did i meet you in Olathe Kansas at Shooters? IF not you like a kid i met one day! Thanks, I did see some matches on youtube and i will probably go ahead and record everyone I can find on YT! Just seems stupid that whomever did the production for the IPT doesnt sell the dvds anymore. Just seems like a waste of money that could be made. If anything, versus/nbc owns the rights to the matches and they are not available. Its very similar to espn. For years they show classsic billiard on espn classic. One day they just decide to not show anymore matches. If I knew this, I would have made dvds to keep in the collection. Now we have to wait and see if they show classic billiards again. Really makes me sick, all i see on my uverse is Womens pro billiards once a month!! Nothing against womens billiards but OUR Sport doesnt get the recognition it deserves. BS!
Thanks

The kid in my avatar is my son Manny, And you might have met him at shooters , We are usually there in tournaments, And that is where he hones his skills. :thumbup:

H.P.

Winne2tough

Lion or the Lamb
Silver Member
Yes Sir!

The kid in my avatar is my son Manny, And you might have met him at shooters , We are usually there in tournaments, And that is where he hones his skills. :thumbup:

H.P.

I met your son manny a few years ago. He was a great kid to talk and shoot with. Definitely a future champion coming up real soon! Tell him Jay from Little Rock Arkansas said HI!
Take Care
Arkie

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
Thanks

Get a disposable credit card from Wal-Mart and use a fake name. Put $20 on the card and subscribe for a couple of months.

stunshotDAVE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

to bad this was not about Trudeau, he is a 'flim flam man". he used pool to exclusively garner, self profit, while preaching to the masses, how much he cares about the "game", and it's neglect from promoters/sponsors. and his desire to elevate the world competition matches to an unsurpassed level.[to fill his coffers]. i watched him and his body language, in vegas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

he really had it down pat., even to the point of having "captain hook "on the payroll.,,,,, throw away [invest] 100k,in siegal, for 20 million, in return. the first IPT was the hook, the second was the gaff,,,,,
siegal was destroyed in the second ipt, as he should have been, with haste.

the first was a FARCE. you all saw it. playing a woman out of the top echelon of pro players, for many years, what a CROCK, if he had played a player such as, the 2 fischers, or , coor or gertta, [who destroyed strickland in the secod ipt] , or even ocean,,,,,,history would have been recorded slightly differently.

watch the dvd's, you won't be able to stand the made up conversation and repetitive gum wagging from trudeau to fill a dvd,what drivel,,,,,,,, if you have any knowledge of the game at all, you will agree.