Is it just me? Or everyone is arguing with J..?!?

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
I've noticed several "Good" and "Valid" threads are going to Dump soon after certain someone replies, and then turning it into a personal attack page.

I really don't care who's wrong or who's right. I'm just getting tired and disapointed to anxiously and faithfully follow a thread, looking forward to a good outcome and see one or two people turning it into their personal battle stage.

I hope we are all adults here or at least try to act your age!!! Please, take your differences else where and stop TRASHING this forum:mad:

S.
 
sunnyday said:
I've noticed several "Good" and "Valid" threads are going to Dump soon after certain someone replies, and then turning it into a personal attack page.

I really don't care who's wrong or who's right. I'm just getting tired and disapointed to anxiously and faithfully follow a thread, looking forward to a good outcome and see one or two people turning it into their personal battle stage.

I hope we are all adults here or at least try to act your age!!! Please, take your differences else where and stop TRASHING this forum:mad:

S.

You are an optimist. You only have 300+ posts but have earned the maximun green boxes to your credit. Posters here and on NPR live to share or argue - what doesn't kill you - makes you stronger. Welcome to the fray.
 
wow

sunnyday said:
I've noticed several "Good" and "Valid" threads are going to Dump soon after certain someone replies, and then turning it into a personal attack page.

I really don't care who's wrong or who's right. I'm just getting tired and disapointed to anxiously and faithfully follow a thread, looking forward to a good outcome and see one or two people turning it into their personal battle stage.

I hope we are all adults here or at least try to act your age!!! Please, take your differences else where and stop TRASHING this forum:mad:

S.

Wow, somebody finally had the balls to say it. Thanks S.
 
Thanks

sunnyday said:
I've noticed several "Good" and "Valid" threads are going to Dump soon after certain someone replies, and then turning it into a personal attack page.

I really don't care who's wrong or who's right. I'm just getting tired and disapointed to anxiously and faithfully follow a thread, looking forward to a good outcome and see one or two people turning it into their personal battle stage.

I hope we are all adults here or at least try to act your age!!! Please, take your differences else where and stop TRASHING this forum:mad:

S.

I couldn't agree more!

Ray
 
I disagree and you suck for making this post...oh, sorry, I was about to turn this post into a personal battle.

Just kidding :D

I agree completely, however, people will be people and there's little we can do to stop it. Thanks for the effort!
 
sunnyday said:
I've noticed several "Good" and "Valid" threads are going to Dump soon after certain someone replies, and then turning it into a personal attack page.

I really don't care who's wrong or who's right. I'm just getting tired and disapointed to anxiously and faithfully follow a thread, looking forward to a good outcome and see one or two people turning it into their personal battle stage.

I hope we are all adults here or at least try to act your age!!! Please, take your differences else where and stop TRASHING this forum:mad:

S.

Hey S.

With respect, you're kind of complaining about complaining!

Up to a point, lively debates are interesting and usually instructive. When the line is crossed, it's easy to tell and just skip on.

(-:

Regards,
Jim
 
I know

sunnyday said:
I've noticed several "Good" and "Valid" threads are going to Dump soon after certain someone replies, and then turning it into a personal attack page.

I really don't care who's wrong or who's right. I'm just getting tired and disapointed to anxiously and faithfully follow a thread, looking forward to a good outcome and see one or two people turning it into their personal battle stage.

I hope we are all adults here or at least try to act your age!!! Please, take your differences else where and stop TRASHING this forum:mad:

S.

BUT HE STARTED IT !!!
 
av84fun said:
Hey S.

With respect, you're kind of complaining about complaining!

Up to a point, lively debates are interesting and usually instructive. When the line is crossed, it's easy to tell and just skip on.

(-:

Regards,
Jim

Actually, I do ignore many posts and don't comment or reply. As you can see, I don't post a lot here. However, there were several threads that held "personal interest" of mine and the future of pool and professional pool players that got distoryed!!! For no good reason. The thread dies ---so does the valid point? or the genuine request for opinion? A lot of people turn away from the thread, like I do but one of them could had the solution to the problem...

That is my main "complaint".

Pick up a phone, PM each other, but must you kill a thread that was intended for a good cause?

S.
 
????

sunnyday said:
I've noticed several "Good" and "Valid" threads are going to Dump soon after certain someone replies, and then turning it into a personal attack page.

I really don't care who's wrong or who's right. I'm just getting tired and disapointed to anxiously and faithfully follow a thread, looking forward to a good outcome and see one or two people turning it into their personal battle stage.

I hope we are all adults here or at least try to act your age!!! Please, take your differences else where and stop TRASHING this forum:mad:

S.
UUUUUUUUHHH WHAT HE SAY?????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
 
sunnyday said:
I've noticed several "Good" and "Valid" threads are going to Dump soon after certain someone replies, and then turning it into a personal attack page.

I really don't care who's wrong or who's right. I'm just getting tired and disapointed to anxiously and faithfully follow a thread, looking forward to a good outcome and see one or two people turning it into their personal battle stage.

I hope we are all adults here or at least try to act your age!!! Please, take your differences else where and stop TRASHING this forum:mad:

S.
Well said Sunny. You are right, it's getting REAL old. Johnnyt
 
sunnyday said:
Actually, I do ignore many posts and don't comment or reply. As you can see, I don't post a lot here. However, there were several threads that held "personal interest" of mine and the future of pool and professional pool players that got distoryed!!! For no good reason. The thread dies ---so does the valid point? or the genuine request for opinion? A lot of people turn away from the thread, like I do but one of them could had the solution to the problem...

That is my main "complaint".

Pick up a phone, PM each other, but must you kill a thread that was intended for a good cause?

S.

Great post agree completely and the class clown is getting kind of old also.
 
Sunny, my experience has been that "threads" seem to die a natural death after they have played out. It is somewhere during this "dying out" phase that animosities can often arise. And a good and relevant thread can always be revived when there is new information brought to light. Don't write off any thread as "dead" just because there is no activity for a day or two or even longer. They quite often make comebacks on here. If you have information, don't be afraid to post it. It will get read, and in all likelihood, responded to.

Take a look at the current threads on page one and two. Some are very old, and have had long lapses between posts.
 
Last edited:
Or you can do what Jay Helfert does like when his Boo on Actionhound thread was getting sidetracked:

OKAY, I declare a truce between Watchez and JoeyA! This is my thread and I'm doing the bashing around here. GOT IT! GRRRRRRRRR
 
Luxury said:
Or you can do what Jay Helfert does like when his Boo on Actionhound thread was getting sidetracked:

OKAY, I declare a truce between Watchez and JoeyA! This is my thread and I'm doing the bashing around here. GOT IT! GRRRRRRRRR

LOL. Johnnyt
 
Luxury said:
Or you can do what Jay Helfert does like when his Boo on Actionhound thread was getting sidetracked:

OKAY, I declare a truce between Watchez and JoeyA! This is my thread and I'm doing the bashing around here. GOT IT! GRRRRRRRRR

Now I'm happy! :)
 
sunnyday said:
I've noticed several "Good" and "Valid" threads are going to Dump soon after certain someone replies, and then turning it into a personal attack page.

I really don't care who's wrong or who's right. I'm just getting tired and disapointed to anxiously and faithfully follow a thread, looking forward to a good outcome and see one or two people turning it into their personal battle stage.

I hope we are all adults here or at least try to act your age!!! Please, take your differences else where and stop TRASHING this forum:mad:

S.

It's like they told Ned in the 1st grade, "the only reason one ever gets mad is because he/she didn't get what they want".

Many want total control here and haven't realized they aren't going to get it.
 
jay helfert said:
Sunny, my experience has been that "threads" seem to die a natural death after they have played out. It is somewhere during this "dying out" phase that animosities can often arise. And a good and relevant thread can always be revived when there is new information brought to light. Don't write off any thread as "dead" just because there is no activity for a day or two or even longer. They quite often make comebacks on here. If you have information, don't be afraid to post it. It will get read, and in all likelihood, responded to.

Take a look at the current threads on page one and two. Some are very old, and have had long lapses between posts.

Sunny brings out a good point though, some good threads go down when others hijack em with total horseshit.
 
ironman said:
Sunny brings out a good point though, some good threads go down when others hijack em with total horseshit.

I think she's cuter than you Butch. :)
You mean like that?
 
Back
Top