Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who the hell is us, loudmouth. You still confused?
Screenshot_20211012-172417__01.jpg

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Keep on keeping on.
Time is about over for you two wishy washy rotation pool players.
I hear one of you might have run an entire rack of nine ball on a 3-1/2 x 7 bb or is that b-b? Heh p heh u heh n intended.
The other one from north IL has a nice home table but can’t play a lick.
Go figure, while I’m riding.
later,
Radar
Mr xradarx I think you got action. Get in the grease, I don't believe I play at BB's speed but I travel and play a little. I would like to have have sloppy seconds.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Cuebuddy; It’s whole hog or none if B-B gets his shit together for a game with me. There will be no leftovers.
However, I might be willing to get out for a friendly shootout with a competitive opponent who would like to raise his pocket pool game a level or two or three.
Since you seem to want to play B-B and ChrisinNC at Family Billiards in Boone, NC, I would entertain helping you elevate your pocket pool game to a much higher level.
I might would even trade increased skill equally for one of your products, maybe a small cue. If interested, let me know. Radar
Lol. You definitely keep track. I am always interested in learning. There are times when I can’t even pull balls out of drop pockets without effing up. If you want a mini cue you are on the list now, play or no play!

I owe BB one first due to his stellarness. I will be actively producing soon!

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Again:
YOU CAN GET PLAYED

EVERY TIME WE START THIS CONVERSATION YOU BEGIN TO WIGGLE AND THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

Before, I'm going to engage in any detailed discussions, you:
-Have to identify yourself.
-Let me know who you think we can agree on to hold our post money.
-Agree on a penalty for no show by either side for any reason.

If there are any words or concepts up there you can't understand, please let me know.

This needs to happen! Somebody stream it.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I’ll ask, you have my word.
No need to report back to me - in relation to here say evidence Fatboy. If the bca/csi/j.s. ever do produce the unedited footage they are claiming to have in disc form - for sale - I would naturally analyze that. They do not have that, I do believe schmidtty was waxing every rack lol - he is one slippery character foe' sure.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I've been keyboarded into the middle of this shitshow from the outset by fanatical keyboarders with thousands of posts, who think that
privilege gives them the right to take a side and dish their shit upon all other posters.
I owe none of them anything.
I have no idea of the cubc vs OMGWTF keyboard war and have no desire to relive any of that shitshow either.
Don't worry about it, nobody takes you seriously .

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
No need to report back to me - in relation to here say evidence Fatboy. If the bca/csi/j.s. ever do produce the unedited footage they are claiming to have in disc form - for sale - I would naturally analyze that. They do not have that, I do believe schmidtty was waxing every rack lol - he is one slippery character foe' sure.
LOL. It went from being edited footage where he edited out misses, to waxing every rack...I love the back pedaling... BTW, it's hear say evidence, not here say... As in, they hear it, then they say it. Only, you have people saying that they ACTUALLY saw it, not heard about it, so that is eye witness evidence, not "here (sic) say".

Jaden

mark187

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. It went from being edited footage where he edited out misses, to waxing every rack...I love the back pedaling... BTW, it's hear say evidence, not here say... As in, they hear it, then they say it. Only, you have people saying that they ACTUALLY saw it, not heard about it, so that is eye witness evidence, not "here (sic) say".

Jaden
Or hearsay even

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are cool Danny. Always have respected you. Not a issue ever. Looking forward to seeing you down the road someday. Wishing you the very best along the way.

Fatboy

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Shit, can we get a video of that? Watching you watch the run would be waaaaay more entertaining then the run itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.