Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What would put it to rest for me is for the new owners of bca to omit the 626 as a new world record in 14.1 - from there bca record/rule book - and reinstate Mosconi's 526 until the Record has in fact - been surpassed. As for legit playing conditions - the Billiard table would need to be all original factory specs - no modified facings to the pockets (as chamberlane tried and failed). This may take a while as there are some large companies/rackets involved. The people who have tried so diligently to prop up the 626 claim have failed. Also they (bca) and kabal would need to reinstate Mosconi's legit - and verifiable World Record achievement of 526. It is my belief that Charlie Williams is as much to blame for this media blunder as anyone, Charlie was once a friend of mine and not a bad person to deal with as a friend. But I have been told from a World Champion (and a person I trust) to be leary of any business dealings with him - as he is not to be trusted in that arena. Let us keep in mind that john works for Charlie and is apart of Dragon Promotions, I would say that some marketing expert told Charlie that the only way to market Pocket Billiards today - is to compare a player of today to a past Champion. Charlie and john do not own Willie Mosconi's record, for all practical purposes - bca should redact there 626 as there is zero marketability for a chopped video/ media lie. When Mosconi's 526 - is genuinely surpassed - it will be for sale in disc form to the Public. Or if it's out in sight - it must be right. For now we can be very leary of secret hidden video productions and any facebook people asking or begging us to believe in fairy tales.
If that's what you're looking for, you're in the wrong place buddy.

telinoz

Registered
What would put it to rest for me is for the new owners of bca to omit the 626 as a new world record in 14.1 - from there bca record/rule book - and reinstate Mosconi's 526 until the Record has in fact - been surpassed. As for legit playing conditions - the Billiard table would need to be all original factory specs - no modified facings to the pockets (as chamberlane tried and failed). This may take a while as there are some large companies/rackets involved. The people who have tried so diligently to prop up the 626 claim have failed. Also they (bca) and kabal would need to reinstate Mosconi's legit - and verifiable World Record achievement of 526. It is my belief that Charlie Williams is as much to blame for this media blunder as anyone, Charlie was once a friend of mine and not a bad person to deal with as a friend. But I have been told from a World Champion (and a person I trust) to be leary of any business dealings with him - as he is not to be trusted in that arena. Let us keep in mind that john works for Charlie and is apart of Dragon Promotions, I would say that some marketing expert told Charlie that the only way to market Pocket Billiards today - is to compare a player of today to a past Champion. Charlie and john do not own Willie Mosconi's record, for all practical purposes - bca should redact there 626 as there is zero marketability for a chopped video/ media lie. When Mosconi's 526 - is genuinely surpassed - it will be for sale in disc form to the Public. Or if it's out in sight - it must be right. For now we can be very leary of secret hidden video productions and any facebook people asking or begging us to believe in fairy tales.
Doesn't matter now, as Jayson broke Mosconi's record.

On another note, I guess if any of these allegations towards John were false.. He would have started some legal action by now. Defamation etc.
And releasing a full video to the public, as he can't make any money from it now as Jayson has made it irrelevant, would certainly help his case or just prove the doubters right.

It all seems moot now.

I am also curious why the BCA is taking so long releasing these talked about rules for 14.1 exhibition run record attempts.
So, a standard is set for all to follow, including equipment etc..
Then all these threads go away, if an organisor / promoter runs an event and everything lines up there is no doubts around it.
Looks like to me, the pool World is stuck in drama land..
Another reason why it has a bad image and doesn't attract sponsors as much as say Snooker does.
All is self inflicted by the powers that be to stay willfully ignorant and incompetent.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Yes I am sorry oh great xradarharrimanx, protector of the innocent, warrior for the unspoken. You oh wise one are the authority to be all, and end all. Let me save you a little time...

XradarX says: Unintelligible wall of text.

I swear every time you open your DID spewing mouth, the world is a dumber place for listening.
I would imagine u have to say yer sorry often - my condolences to u and any of yer kind.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
It makes no sense to *you,* and how anything about our event registers with one lonely malcontent on AZ is of little concern to us, lol.

We are willing to provide plenty of proof of any high run claim but are not going to bend over backwards to do so. We could provide all you suggest, and more, and still it would be picked apart by guys like you, so we choose to not go down that path. So sorry, not sorry.

As to the BCA, ask them. We have no control over how they choose to conduct their business. We choose to just go about ours. They’ll do what they want.

Lou Figueroa
Go on ahead Lou - bobby chamberlane is currently studying what the softest material an the planet is for yalls next pocket facing, don't show the specs - similar to bca. Ironically chamberlane also claims here on az - to have the high run on a Diamond pro table, and has advertised the run/fish story. Oh but no video to back up that there fish story, I think he claimed it was 311 lol chamberlane and lou. Set up yer circus table where even a 800 ball run looks easy for all I care, they have already tried to erase Mosconi's record without any solid proof - u maight as well join in the circus arena with fake pockets.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I didnt go to the show. Did you?

Didn't think so.

The BCA was good with it. A number of high profile people were good with it.

Oddly enough, JayShaws run got cut back, after review, too. Where us your outrage? Oh yeah, it's not Schmidt. Gotcha, I see how it is.
Wrong again - as usual, I do not accept the Shaw chamberlane show either as a legit record. Chamberlane did make a statement that the pocket facings had been altered and were not original. I just wish u could b right about 1 thing but at least yer consistent. Plus the facebook feed was lost so many of the people were duped from being able to see the whole run live - AS ADVERTISED.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
this is not correct, the bca c.w./j.s have also attempted to erase Willie Mosconi's true 526 - without displaying verifialble evidence of their claim. So again I ask - do you think the new 'standard' tryin to be set from bca for their 'high run' was worth the cost of tryin' to erase Mosconi's long standing 67 yr World Record - and lie to the public? I say No. Not trying to split hairs wit you, I just don't like fake news about 14.1 - even if that means small improvements on what is a 'set standard' in relation to 14.1 high runs - that have supposedly been filmed or caught on camera.
Can you reply to this questiopn I asked you telinoz? I have answered all of the questions u asked me. It was post # 5,149.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Coward juice? Coming from the person who uses his alter-ego to affirm his claims on here? Nice try. Also you are right, I used the wrong name for John, as I used the one from your previous post. I'll just refer to him as, "Mr. player you wish you could be." That's ok though, you keep winning that game in your own head and proving your insanity to others.
I just hope u were betting real high on him the last two times I competed with him in 14.1 - guess what if u did - u lost - probly nothin new for u eh.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Which one of you is Pro John?
Which one is anti John?

In a related question, do you think any promoter in the history of these exhibitions will ever learn how to publish full table specifications... Which would just shut up an aweful amount of people.

In a unrelated question.
Eggs fried sunny side up vs over easy...
Is it like dog lovers vs cat lovers.
Agreed!

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just hope u were betting real high on him the last two times I competed with him in 14.1 - guess what if u did - u lost - probly nothin new for u eh.
How long ago was that Dan? What have you contributed to pool in the last decade? Other than conspiracy theories and lunacy, all I ever see from you is the occasional Sunday early exit in a barbox event. I know you're the best in the world in your own mind...but in reality, you just wish you could be a has been instead of a never was.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I do see how you could have missed seeing the Mosconi526 video, since you’ve been looking for it for 67 years, now.
It’s right next to that never-seen, nor, never-to-be-seen claimed, unedited, Schmidty, videotape.
Copies of both are available all over the internet for your imagination for free.
Have at it, nit-nit-nit of all nits.
This is just so much ‘fun’, messing with your ‘got up and left’ unintelligent bs.
Run along and take another hiatus, but try to not trip urself, again.

Yes, you are totally winning here skippy...you've changed so many minds with your flawless logic and articulate arguements.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, you are totally winning here skippy...you've changed so many minds with your flawless logic and articulate arguements.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Jokes on you, twot-not. He said apart, not a part...many times.

It is always beyond amusing when people try to show how intelligent they are, yet they can't even grasp simple concepts like appropriate use of their/ there/ they're.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do see how you could have missed seeing the Mosconi526 video, since you’ve been looking for it for 67 years, now.
It’s right next to that never-seen, nor, never-to-be-seen claimed, unedited, Schmidty, videotape.
Copies of both are available all over the internet for your imagination for free.
Have at it, nit-nit-nit of all nits.
This is just so much ‘fun’, messing with your ‘got up and left’ unintelligent bs.
Run along and take another hiatus, but try to not trip urself, again.
Does that mean you also find the current high run record set by Shaw to be a lie?

Does bobby need to be real careful about making Charlie William mad?

How about Lou, certainly he is safe, as a man doing something positive for the game you love?

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy Bejesus. Is this thread legit? Started before covid-19 and now post covid-19, it is still going strong. It will overtake Shaw's high run soon :ROFLMAO:

266.JPG

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It does not matter. If it can't feed your family who cares. In the 30's and 40's even. Pool players are not bums. Or are they. By that I ask this. If it can't feed your family no matter how good you are, will your family care?
To all the champs out there if you do not have one, get a job.
You will still be a champ. But you will not be a bum.
Do you own a house? A car? No but I can run balls all day long and I gamble!
I wouldn't wish that on a dog. And Most champs do have a little dog in them.
When was the last time you ate well? Well?
Champeens. That is what my buddy called them. He beat all of them. He had a job. After he told Mez he beat champeens he busted him. Mezz stole the champeen thing. It cost him having to pawn his Balabushka for a bus ticket!
I have to say to the champs out there get a job.
There are people out there that beat champeens.
They do not care how many balls you run.
Good chance you will never hear about them. No one brags about how they got busted.
Even the ball running champeens.
Get a job. Pool? Don't count.
Unless you are Efrin.
Nick :)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It does not matter. If it can't feed your family who cares. In the 30's and 40's even. Pool players are not bums. Or are they. By that I ask this. If it can't feed your family no matter how good you are, will your family care?
To all the champs out there if you do not have one, get a job.
You will still be a champ. But you will not be a bum.
Do you own a house? A car? No but I can run balls all day long and I gamble!
I wouldn't wish that on a dog. And Most champs do have a little dog in them.
When was the last time you ate well? Well?
Champeens. That is what my buddy called them. He beat all of them. He had a job. After he told Mez he beat champeens he busted him. Mezz stole the champeen thing. It cost him having to pawn his Balabushka for a bus ticket!
I have to say to the champs out there get a job.
There are people out there that beat champeens.
They do not care how many balls you run.
Good chance you will never hear about them. No one brags about how they got busted.
Even the ball running champeens.
Get a job. Pool? Don't count.
Unless you are Efrin.
Nick :)
And stay in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.