Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish in one hand and shit into the other hand and see which one gets full first.
Y’all have no piece of the sporting world.
Grab yer damn bike and go find Biden and take another fall on the beach, where you are more safe from hurting your heads even more.
Maybe y’all could try a couple of trikes.
Y’all sure as hell have no team, just a mouthy bunch of non skilled pool naysayers.
radar, between the x’s, only here.
You are our MVP.

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No room at this inn!
Take your ilk elsewhere.
Between your ego and all the personalities? No crap there's no room at that inn! I'm not sure if you underwent electro-shock therapy or what, but the last of your normally functioning brain cells went by the wayside a long time ago.

dannyxharrimanxradar for MVP!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
M
Sorry ostrich. Get your head outta whomever’s ass you keep it buried in and speak to whomever is enthused enough to try to understand your dead ass grind about xradarx.
You have a mental problem with not knowing one poster from another.
Get off your ass and report it to azbilliards management or get the hell off my duff.
radar
Tell um, MVP.

Fight the good fight...

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Y’all need to play the same tune or pay the piper to play his fiddle
this piper?
Roddy-piper-80s-Image-900x900.jpg

soyale

if you would just stop bringing it up, most folks would have forgotten all about it by now, considering the 714. just something to consider.

telinoz

Registered
264 pages in, let's have a recap from both sides of the fence...

So, what would close this out for both sides?

And go...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
264 pages in, let's have a recap from both sides of the fence...

So, what would close this out for both sides?

And go...
Hard to say. It is like asking a law abiding citizen to opine on why a criminal makes criminal choices.

As one who doesn't, how can you really know why one who does doesn't not not-do dat.

xradarx

rādär calculator ratio 2:1 is never on autopilot
Silver Member
Early on you could make noises that almost formed complete words and sentences. This thread has not been kind to you.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Smile, you might be on camera.
Not looking for kindness from elitist non pool playing a’holes that dominate this forum.
I have had to verbally constrain myself, just to be allowed to present any content into the js626 thread by AZbilliards forum ownership and it’s management.

My true feelings about this thread and any other thread involving John Schmidt 626 could have and should have ended as soon as they were put up without a shred of evidence proving the claimed eclipse of Mosconi’s525 exhibition run.
Rādär

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Early on you could make noises that almost formed complete words and sentences. This thread has not been kind to you.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Lol. Did you see what he posted before he edited it to current?

It was so brilliant, he had to try again.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smile, you might be on camera.
Not looking for kindness from elitist non pool playing a’holes that dominate this forum.
I have had to verbally constrain myself, just to be allowed to present any content into the js626 thread by AZbilliards forum ownership and it’s management.

My true feelings about this thread and any other thread involving John Schmidt 626 could have and should have ended as soon as they were put up without a shred of evidence proving the claimed eclipse of Mosconi’s525 exhibition run.
Rādär
Not a shred of evidence... hahaha.

Not a shed you'll accept.