Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
440 posts out of 448 are totally negative about one pool player,,,, JS.

But he waves his finger at me accusing me of being an agitater (sic).

kettle.jpg

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do we need to remind you again that the most likely reason john- Mr. 600- schmidt hasn't offered the vid to the public is coz he thinks there's money behind it?
I think he does.. though I think he’s Unfortunately wrong.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take care! A reality check ahead....
I recall reading, somewhere in the volumes of text, that a couple of the $10K front money offers for =/> the 526 was dependent upon their review of the unedited video and them attaining the further rights to exhibit the unedited video.
It was bantered about, just recently, in those same volumes of text, that, in fact there was a clause in JS/PredCue agreement whereby JS would receive further compensation if he successfully equaled or exceeded the 526.

the Reality Check;
Does anyone think that PredCue would have omitted the same attainment rights to the video for several times the $$$$'s?
PredCue Attorneys, not gonna let that one get by....

Guess who(m) has possession and control of the unedited video?
It's time to crank those typewriters back up. Threads losing interest?
What we think has little to do with the contractal agreement between the parties.

It was also 'bantered about' that John collected the bonus from predator...with your extra ordinary reasoning powers, surely you would conclude such means the payor's requirements were satisfied?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What y'all think has little to do with anything pool related. Just large egos. I'd still be glad to extract some of ur money? Any pocket pool game. I'ma fixin ta be seeing y'all. signed... awe uno
Not sure why you think predator has/ doesn't have rights to anything. Your assertions are little more than self-serving wishes.

When you are ready to get a dose, I just might play you AND Danny some scotch doubles/ I shoot between you two. Of course you'll have to let the forum know who you are and POST UP.

Two birds with

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't be so quick to add yourself to that category, jack_sh*t.
You're as helpless in leaving AZB as you are leaving Earth, alive.
Good thing u can afford ur own table and don't have to socialize much, or u wouldn't last a minute or two in the pool player world.
Expect more jack_s
Dude why are you so angry lol it’s just a pool forum. Man you must lead a terrible life.

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are you people this mean and hateful all the time? or is it the forum? could all this possibly be about a pool achievement?

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't be so quick to add yourself to that category, jack_sh*t.
You're as helpless in leaving AZB as you are leaving Earth, alive.
Good thing u can afford ur own table and don't have to socialize much, or u wouldn't last a minute or two in the pool player world.
Expect more jack_s
I don´t understand why DH and this guy does not get banned. They insult and lie all others here. Just my 2 cents..

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
No, not a sign of the times!!! Smite me on the cheek. I don't turn the other cheek. I smite back. These js keyboard heroes, like to dish it out, but they don't take it too well. More egotistic, narcissistic, keyboard heroes think that they can just say anything to anyone, and the recipient has no recourse. Many of them confuse their engineering degrees with doctorate degrees. When you choose to play with the bigboys/girls(pros), be prepared to get your feelings hurt.
Again, typical of the times. Being civil is a trait lost in our society.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
No, not a sign of the times!!! Smite me on the cheek. I don't turn the other cheek. I smite back. These js keyboard heroes, like to dish it out, but they don't take it too well. More egotistic, narcissistic, keyboard heroes think that they can just say anything to anyone, and the recipient has no recourse. Many of them confuse their engineering degrees with doctorate degrees. When you choose to play with the bigboys/girls(pros), be prepared to get your feelings hurt.
I think you overestimate the number of of your girlish punches that have actually landed. You never asked about Doctorate degrees.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you all know the history of “radar”?

The term "Radar" itself was coined in 1940 (that is long time ago, BC- “Before Charles”) by the United States Navy, as an acronym for "RAdio Detection And Ranging."

Radar mile:
The time required for a radar pulse to travel a distance of one nautical mileand then return to the radar receiver. One radar nautical mile is equal to approximately 12.367 μs (microseconds)

xRadarx Response time:
It’s the time required for xHarrimanx to get pissed off reading about JS running 626 and posting an angry reply and it is usually a tiny bit longer than 0 μs (microseconds)

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Radar mile:
The time required for a radar pulse to travel a distance of one nautical mileand then return to the radar receiver. One radar nautical mile is equal to approximately 12.367 μs (microseconds)
I used to calibrate weather radar and that was a number we all had memorized. I remember one time we hadn't dialed in yet at a new installation (maybe Biloxi?!, AN/TPQ-11) and the forecasters were observing massive cumulus at 60,000 feet. They were kind of disappointed when the system was finally calibrated.

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I used to calibrate weather radar and that was a number we all had memorized. I remember one time we hadn't dialed in yet at a new installation (maybe Biloxi?!, AN/TPQ-11) and the forecasters were observing massive cumulus at 60,000 feet. They were kind of disappointed when the system was finally calibrated.
How can you turn off Radar?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How can you turn off Radar?
Typically you need to follow a shutdown procedure which is probably automatic these days. You would begin by turning off the high voltage to the magnetron to ensure that nothing is coming out of the antenna. It's then safe to stop the rotation (but of course the TPQ-11 mentioned above did not rotate). After that the exact sequence is not so important and you could power down the transmitter circuits and the receiver in ....

Oh.... Not that one?

One might hover over the avatar and a button labeled "Ignore" would appear. That works for me. Far less chaff now.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Typically you need to follow a shutdown procedure which is probably automatic these days. You would begin by turning off the high voltage to the magnetron to ensure that nothing is coming out of the antenna. It's then safe to stop the rotation (but of course the TPQ-11 mentioned above did not rotate). After that the exact sequence is not so important and you could power down the transmitter circuits and the receiver in ....

Oh.... Not that one?

One might hover over the avatar and a button labeled "Ignore" would appear. That works for me. Far less chaff now.
So that button turns off the magnetron.

Good to know.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
doctor, doctor, mr md, where are u? Did js desert you'se guys? Can't find a friend to come play with u? Perhaps, if you could sweeten the pot a little, they would come to ur place, instead of chargin'em. I heah hastey'tj will even bring free suds for lessons, even though u both need instructors. done, exit left...
I think we are all on the same page now and agree. I can't play pool, and you can't string together two coherent sentences.

As for JS...who knows. Call it a record or don't, it doesn't matter to us pool nobodys. We could spend hours researching every post you've made to except a)we don't care, and b)all we would learn is that you hate JS, reality and grammar.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.