Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Or, as we call it down here, -40F. You should have just "goosed" the transmitter power up. The goose, she would have been cooked. And not so sharp. I've heard of people warming their lunches on transmitters.:eek:
Somehow I think the bits of composite nose-cone in the fins might have lead to more fireworks than just overcooked foul.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I think we’ve found where js was hiding the unedited video...
I'm long since past the point of thinking you are capable of any rational thought. Your premise alone of your, "right", to see any video is laughable. I'm tired of telling you Danny, if you're so very upset that you didn't break the record first, score a 627. Otherwise, zip it.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The only thing I do know is that railing about it as much as you have is not healthy (mentally). You and others are acting like Hillary supporters screaming at the sky for 4 years. You don't like it, film your own high run to top it.
Makes sense that yer sum sort of instructor with an acronym for a name, I am really beginning to think bca,pbia purty much the same corrupt entities. So another post that is not related to why there is zero evidence - designed to point the finger in another direction (away from the fact there is no unedited video proof of their claim that this so called 626 even exists). So ya any outfit with a acronym in it's title = very possible corrupt political/ bureaucrats pestering in close proximity eh mr pbia. Meditate on it little tony. The troll posters - will have 1 reoccurring theme, deflect the subject. I guess it's some sort of crypted code for coward wanna b's of society? If u have nothing relevant to why there is no unedited video (as in yer last post) it does not go unnoticed.

Last edited:

gerryf

I'm don't play straight pool, but friends who do tell me that Thorsten Hohmann and other European players are dominating 14.1 these days.

I have heard about John Schmidt's number of high runs above 400, and his 626 and i believe Thorsten Hohmann had had runs in the high 300's.

Is there any place online that collects high run records?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I'm don't play straight pool, but friends who do tell me that Thorsten Hohmann and other European players are dominating 14.1 these days.

I have heard about John Schmidt's number of high runs above 400, and his 626 and i believe Thorsten Hohmann had had runs in the high 300's.

xRadarx and few others here keep mentioning an outfit called BCA or something like that. They seem to make it sound pretty important, you may check to see if they have a website.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
You, xghosstx have spent too much time reading the tea leaves that someone else wrote for you. You certainly do not comprehend the written word. I have never asked to personally view a falsified video of js , you, or anyone else who plays pocket pool of any venture. Speak to Danny Harriman when he speaks to or refers to you. This is a post directed to you xghosstx directly from xradarx. Danny has been very Gentlemanly with his comments to all of the nutcases posting here. I don't feel the need to accept your confused written bullsh*t.
I'm not quite sure why the universal translator isn't working, but I'm sure whatever-the-meth-that-was made sense to you. In any event, why don't you go Google what Bob and I are actually talking about since it's more interesting than sanded-slate black-helicopter conspiracies. Basic Radio Theory shouldn't take you more than a week or two to figure out. After that, a YouTube video will describe composite, and there's loads of information on science unless you're one of those flat-earth types. Once you get all of it down, try to figure out what the name of the component I had to remove was.

You can reply on either account, it doesn't matter, but let's make this a learning experience.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You, xghosstx have spent too much time reading the tea leaves that someone else wrote for you. You certainly do not comprehend the written word. I have never asked to personally view a falsified video of js , you, or anyone else who plays pocket pool of any venture. Speak to Danny Harriman when he speaks to or refers to you. This is a post directed to you xghosstx directly from xradarx. Danny has been very Gentlemanly with his comments to all of the nutcases posting here. I don't feel the need to accept your confused written bullsh*t.
"Speak to Danny Harriman when he speaks to or refers to you"

LOL

gerryf

xRadarx and few others here keep mentioning an outfit called BCA or something like that. They seem to make it sound pretty important, you may check to see if they have a website.
Ha! Ha! I checked there and found their top 15 players, but no data on high runs. (Top BCA standings dominated by Europe: US/Can 4, Europe 7, Asia 4.)

Snooker has CueTracker.net which is the efforts of one person to keep track of snooker stats, and is a great resource.
CueTracker statistics

Last edited:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
NOT now/ever get the drift???
You're right, I over-estimated your ability to read and write. If you like I can make a YouTube video describing dual-source interference patterns and how they apply to everyday life. Bob, if you have a ripple tank around I could use the visuals for Danny. Maybe we can get him into that Science-y thang.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Makes sense that yer sum sort of instructor with an acronym for a name, I am really beginning to think bca,pbia purty much the same corrupt entities. So another post that is not related to why there is zero evidence - designed to point the finger in another direction (away from the fact there is no unedited video proof of their claim that this so called 626 even exists). So ya any outfit with a acronym in it's title = very possible corrupt political/ bureaucrats pestering in close proximity eh mr pbia. Meditate on it little tony. The troll posters - will have 1 reoccurring theme, deflect the subject. I guess it's some sort of crypted code for coward wanna b's of society? If u have nothing relevant to why there is no unedited video (as in yer last post) it does not go unnoticed.
Have you ever taken this test? I think with your imagination you could score very well. I have always said some of the best in a chosen profession are a little off center. Artists, musicians and pool players kind of share the same traits. Don't you think?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Have you ever taken this test? I think with your imagination you could score very well. I have always said some of the best in a chosen profession are a little off center. Artists, musicians and pool players kind of share the same traits. Don't you think?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test
not sure what test yer referring to? Do u have anything relevant to add to the topic at hand? So u want to talk about music, and art ha ha. Nice try little tony, as far as being off center - I am very centered when it pertains to cowards who try to promote fake news. I think yer a troll poster little tony from marily marily land.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

U believe what u hear, u do not play 14.1, and yer entitled to yer opinion - as worthless as tits on a boar hog as it may b.

gerryf

U believe what u hear, u do not play 14.1, and yer entitled to yer opinion - as worthless as tits on a boar hog as it may b.
Danny,

I was able to find some sources, and after combining them, i have a hundred or so 14.1-high-run records from Europe and about 230 records from North America.

So far, i only have a small number of records from Asia, but my source there says he thinks he can find some more.

I'm setting up a database and will look at making it web-accessible.

It might be nice to have something for straight pool similar to Fargorate.

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
given the nature of the content in these posts, i would say this thread could be moved over to NonPoolRelated

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Babe Cranfield's 768 is still the longest run.

All the best,
WW
Not unless the "real straight pool crowd" blesses it. Without video, I can't imagine it getting any "xradarx love" or Harriman gold forehead stars. Have you run this news past them?

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.