Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I mean is that I hadn’t heard about it before.

Soooo, curiosity leads me to ask stuff like when and where? I suppose if I thought about it for awhile I could come up with a lot of questions but I’ll just throw one out there for now: why, if the run has the well touted certification of the BCA, is this being done? IOWs, what’s the motivation and purpose? (Besides all that, one has to wonder if they’ll be hitting the 2x again, while eating barbecue with other unknown distractions.)

Frankly, I don’t get it. All this time we’ve had to listen to all the falderall about the gold-plated BCA certification. Two years later, is that blessing now seen as lacking in some way, lol?

Lou Figueroa
I think you inferred wilson's/ varner's opinions are more than just watching it and their +/- comments?

I guess I dont really know any details, bit I don't believe they are part of any formal certification or lack thereof.

Would you find their opinions on the legitimacy of the 626 credible, irrespective of what they might be?

Would you find their opinions on the legitimacy of the 626 credible, irrespective of what they might be?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never asked you for anything either TCC. Everyone has opinions, none of which are any more or less valuable than anyone else's.

Everything was ok with me until the name calling and accusations from the pro 626'ers. Then the shit hit the fan.

I don't just believe in getting even, I make it a point to stay ahead.

I keep coming back because I choose to do so.

Mosconi can no longer speak in his own behalf. No need to allow a few confused individuals to blatantly accuse a dead man.

Thanks for the here's to you kid. That may have been true for me in the 1940's, but far from being called one today.

Have a nice day!
Oh, I definitely think you are winning.

Definitely.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched the first half and will finish the rest tonight. I like listening to JS, he communicates well. I saw John interviewed in a TAR event and watched a few of his 100 plus run videos. I feel like he is the real deal.
Took me 3 sittings to get through it. It was worth it.

Seen a couple of the other podcasts they have up too and enjoyed them as well. I plan on checking them all out, m-f...9-5 ;)

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you inferred wilson's/ varner's opinions are more than just watching it and their +/- comments?

I guess I dont really know any details, bit I don't believe they are part of any formal certification or lack thereof.

I think I will wait until it all plays out ;-)

Lou Figueroa

driz86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I personally think it's a hoax but, of course it's all speculation. for the record, John saw me mention this somewhere else and actually blocked me personally after leaving a silly PM complaining about being a troll. Not the case- I just never saw any proof so why on earth would any reasonable person believe it. Seems a little suspicious to even be replying to someone on an individual basis then blocking them for no good reason- that is if he really made that run.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Yeah I personally think it's a hoax but, of course it's all speculation. for the record, John saw me mention this somewhere else and actually blocked me personally after leaving a silly PM complaining about being a troll. Not the case- I just never saw any proof so why on earth would any reasonable person believe it. Seems a little suspicious to even be replying to someone on an individual basis then blocking them for no good reason- that is if he really made that run.
If someone accused me online of what you are accusing him of I think I would respond. You "think it is a hoax". That's a pretty serious character assassination.

Its a little unfair to say there is no proof. The BCA, regardless of what you think of them, reviewed and approved it.

I didn't see the game last night in person but I accept that Ohio State lost. I'm not going to cling to the idea they won just because I didn't watch the game.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
If someone accused me online of what you are accusing him of I think I would respond. You "think it is a hoax". That's a pretty serious character assassination.

Its a little unfair to say there is no proof. The BCA, regardless of what you think of them, reviewed and approved it.

I didn't see the game last night in person but I accept that Ohio State lost. I'm not going to cling to the idea they won just because I didn't watch the game.

All I saw of the football game this morning was a chopped up video. It is fake news, the hawks are circling.

driz86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I didn't speak on his character at all. And I don't know if the analogy carries weight here since there's always a way to watch that game somewhere if you wanted. Or the highlights. If I tell you I ate 200 hotdogs in a sitting without providing evidence you would have reason to doubt. Would your suggesting it weren't true be considered character assassination? No.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't speak on his character at all. And I don't know if the analogy carries weight here since there's always a way to watch that game somewhere if you wanted. Or the highlights. If I tell you I ate 200 hotdogs in a sitting without providing evidence you would have reason to doubt. Would your suggesting it weren't true be considered character assassination? No.
I would doubt it until I read the world hot dog eating association verified that you stuffed your face with 300 hot dogs. All of you haters are trying to throw shade at JS but in reality you’re just throwing it at the BCA and the few people who have actually seen the video. But to be honest if it was just JS claiming he ran 30 balls I wouldn’t believe him without proof. I’ve heard stories about JS from one of the top straight pool who has ever lived amd the guy can definitely act the fool, but that alone doesn’t mean he didn’t run the 626.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would doubt it until I read the world hot dog eating association verified that you stuffed your face with 300 hot dogs. All of you haters are trying to throw shade at JS but in reality you’re just throwing it at the BCA and the few people who have actually seen the video. But to be honest if it was just JS claiming he ran 30 balls I wouldn’t believe him without proof. I’ve heard stories about JS from one of the top straight pool who has ever lived amd the guy can definitely act the fool, but that alone doesn’t mean he didn’t run the 626.
And there is evidence of 400+ ball runs by him too, so it isn't like some random guy with no known aptitude alleged he ate 200 hot dogs, out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.