Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Is this thread the second longest running in AZ history? And why?
Oh no..... The Funny pic thread will never be caught. I'm also quite sure there have been many others longer running than this one. But it's gaining traction :)

And no one moderating to shut this down, like in previous days, so it could go on indefinitely. No El Kabong, or locking or deleting of threads any longer...

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Same old weak ass argument from same old sicko. Skippy
should have made u walk the plank. Never to be seen or heard of again because u would sink to the bottom
Gibberish again. If you have any evidence the run was spliced from multiples bring it on and we'll talk...but you don't. It's just more of your relentless spitballing. Now go ahead and quote this with your standard "no I'm not, you are" reply.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Yea any of me threads are going to go the distance (long distance runner) - fake news broadcasters/supporters will receive there just - but inevitable dreary fate. Here is my advice to anyone fool enough to get near 'their sheet show' - be careful as you pass - move along - move along.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Yea any of me threads are going to go the distance (long distance runner) - fake news broadcasters/supporters will receive there just - but inevitable dreary fate. Here is my advice to anyone fool enough to get near 'their sheet show' - be careful as you pass - move along - move along.
Keep running, reality is on your heels.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I can tell ur in management, continuously repeating the same shit, expecting everyone else to begin repeating it to make believe that it is factual, when, in truth, it isn’t. I call BS, bs in any form that it takes. You, don’t know shit about pocket billiards nor the players who participate, so We, u and I, have nothing to talk about. C ya ill one.
Fairly obvious you've never moved past entry-level; your attitude is atrocious. I get that you're upset but I've seen 5-year-olds who don't have temper tantrums like your posts.

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
I went to the 626 viewing last night in Sullivan, IL. Not only is the run legit, but the commentary is dramatic, funny, and inspiring.

This is the defining accomplishment of John's career. I totally understand why he is capitalizing on it with an entertaining and lucrative road show, rather than putting it on YouTube for no return.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I went to the 626 viewing last night in Sullivan, IL. Not only is the run legit, but the commentary is dramatic, funny, and inspiring.

This is the defining accomplishment of John's career. I totally understand why he is capitalizing on it with an entertaining and lucrative road show, rather than putting it on YouTube for no return.
Capitalism is lost on a few folks. JS should not have to lose any money over this to satisfy a couple of rail birds ;) There is not enough money in pool as it is, and folks should forgo what little they can earn from a new world record. Damn, I'd be doing shows till the cows came home or until there were not any more paying customers. Well, right after I bought my official "626" World Record hat to wear :)

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Another happy customer - he's probly drankin coffee and smokin big cigars. I'm sure they were 'so glad u could attend - move along - move along'. Did they - write' before your eyes - pull laughter - from the sky's? Come and see their show, come and see their show, come and see there schoooooooooooow.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1612454800696.png

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
That's just what this thread needs...having his input on the whole thing :) THEN this puppy would explode

Whatever suits you, Danny. You already know that I'm not a "player". I'm also not go back down that list of arguments and issue yet another rebuttal. You believe what you believe, I'm quite certain no one here will be changing your mind on this (or any other) issue. Certainly not me.
Your right - in that no person will convince me that Mosconi's run has been surpassed, a person's word is the same to me as some theater show (warm bucket of w.h.o./c.d.c spit). Unedited footage I can clearly see on my home monitor - WILL - that is unavailable 😕. So I noticed u completely glossed over my question about the person who would like to view the run " from the comfort of their HOME". That was my question, is yer answer that the only recourse for an aspiring 14.1 student of the game - is to go to some weird theater show? SO yer saying that if they want to view this accomplishment - they will have to choose this theater venue as there only viewing source? If u do not find that odd then u should help them orchestrate more theater shows. I like Westerns just fine - but to tell a lie about surpassing Mosconi's true record is not exactly going to get the spaghetti.
It's widely known that most of j.s. facebook crowd are the only ones attending the few little productions, probly not even paying a ticket price either. U can call it a production show - You CANNOT call it a new record in 14.1, unless yer into fibbing to the public and trying to earn profit from what is very possibly nothing more than eh mirage. Ah they do love their reality theater shows out west, lol.:sleep: Sleep, sleep, watch the theater show, or - the other end of the spectrum - To demand unedited footage that Mosconi's record has indeed been surpassed - that is where I stand - firmly planted. As it has been clearly covered in this thread - theater show - ain't unedited footage, nor will it ever = verifiable evidence. If I have to say that 626 times - I will.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your right - in that no person will convince me that Mosconi's run has been surpassed, a person's word is the same to me as some theater show (warm bucket of w.h.o./c.d.c spit). Unedited footage I can clearly see on my home monitor - WILL - that is unavailable 😕. So I noticed u completely glossed over my question about the person who would like to view the run " from the comfort of their HOME". That was my question, is yer answer that the only recourse for an aspiring 14.1 student of the game - is to go to some weird theater show? SO yer saying that if they want to view this accomplishment - they will have to choose this theater venue as there only viewing source? If u do not find that odd then u should help them orchestrate more theater shows. I like Westerns just fine - but to tell a lie about surpassing Mosconi's true record is not exactly going to get the spaghetti.
It's widely known that most of j.s. facebook crowd are the only ones attending the few little productions, probly not even paying a ticket price either. U can call it a production show - You CANNOT call it a new record in 14.1, unless yer into fibbing to the public and trying to earn profit from what is very possibly nothing more than eh mirage. Ah they do love their reality theater shows out west, lol.:sleep: Sleep, sleep, watch the theater show, or - the other end of the spectrum - To demand unedited footage that Mosconi's record has indeed been surpassed - that is where I stand - firmly planted. As it has been clearly covered in this thread - theater show - ain't unedited footage, nor will it ever = verifiable evidence. If I have to say that 626 times - I will.
Why do you continue to support Brunswick's fake 526 record?
It was no more than a marketing sham at the time, as many higher runs were known.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Why do you continue to support Brunswick's fake 526 record?
It was no more than a marketing sham at the time, as many higher runs were known.

That's what it is, Brunswick is funding all this slander and the ones behind the curtain pulling the real strings ov billiards espionage

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Good to see you are back! It’s been kinda boring around here...some weirdo even posted a thread about little pool cues🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.