Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
The list is just of living 200+ runners. The list was started in 2010, and there is also a list of players removed (because of death) since then. Mizerak died in 2006, so he was never on the list.
Wow has it been that long since Steve died. Somehow I felt like it was in the last five years....time keeps on slipping away...

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I don't think we know much about the pocket size. Wiki says 5 1/4", but I certainly wouldn't take that as determinative. I seem to remember reading other accounts of the table having tighter pockets than that.
IIRC in the Hustler and the Champ the specs were given by RA Dyer but I could be totally wrong about that. Seems like a good time to reread it.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... But Bobby, there I think I spelled it right this time, made it a POINT to tell people that his highest run was ON A DIAMOND. ...
No, Bobby reported in post #3274 above that his high run is 339. His high on a Diamond is 311.

Cuedup

Its notable that in the thread discussing the most racks run consecutively that table specs are not being discussed.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Well its already off to a great start. Lou, my understandably unsolicited advice is to just stop talking until this thing is real. No good can come of it.
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well its already off to a great start. Lou, my understandably unsolicited advice is to just stop talking until this thing is real. No good can come of it.

I think if someone accused you of being a racist you might feel my need to speak up.

Regardless, it really doesn’t matter when the conversation happens. Whenever it is some will applaud it, others criticize it. Some will use the conversation constructively while others will try to use it to settle old scores. Others will want to express their support or criticism of one player or another.

People are here to talk, ask questions, and offer their opinions. It’s all good. And when it’s the appropriate time I’ll open up a new thread and we can all jump in. I’m not expecting an endless cycle of kumbaya.

Lou Figueroa

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I think if someone accused you of being a racist you might feel my need to speak up.

Regardless, it really doesn’t matter when the conversation happens. Whenever it is some will applaud it, others criticize it. Some will use the conversation constructively while others will try to use it to settle old scores. Others will want to express their support or criticism of one player or another.

People are here to talk, ask questions, and offer their opinions. It’s all good. And when it’s the appropriate time I’ll open up a new thread and we can all jump in. I’m not expecting an endless cycle of kumbaya.

Lou Figueroa

I meant the pool thing specifucally but my advice stands.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People are here to talk, ask questions, and offer their opinions. It’s all good.

Lou Figueroa
Lou, Small question, and I may have overlooked any earlier reference to it somewhere way back in this thread:
Will Bobby C. himself be one of the players shooting for a new high-run record during this very commendable event he has created?

Thanks in advance for confirming yea or nay, and also sincere thanks for helping him via your BC event-related communications on AZB.

Arnaldo

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lou, Small question, and I may have overlooked any earlier reference to it somewhere way back in this thread:
Will Bobby C. himself be one of the players shooting for a new high-run record during this very commendable event he has created?

Thanks in advance for confirming yea or nay, and also sincere thanks for helping him via your BC event-related communications on AZB.

Arnaldo

Thank you, Arnaldo.

But, no. BC will not be participating. (Having said that, it's his frippin' event I and I suppose he could do whatever he wanted, lol.) And no, I cannot say at this time what the qualifications are.

Lou Figueroa
just tryin' to
stay one step ahead

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

Lou Figueroa
All of the above. You and Bobby are cancers on this sport as far as I am concerned. Jealousy of John Schmidt's accomplishments is the main uniting factor as I see it. However, as I said, even good can come from "bad" people. So here is sincerely and without reserve hoping that whatever endeavor is undertaken that it produces a positive result for pool.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
I like the idea of an event to break the record. It can only be good for straight pool.

I hate where this thread went and everything I did to contribute to it. I'm sorry I ever posted in it. I'll try to be more careful about my posts going forward.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Its notable that in the thread discussing the most racks run consecutively that table specs are not being discussed.
That is because the main focus for me now is - where is the the bca's/j.s. unedited video proof? Without verifiable unedited video evidence - it does not matter bout table specs.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I don't need your apology. It would be meaningless like your last two apologies. The real racist is your good friend Bobby who looks at asian women and sees the $3 whores he claims he had when he was in China. I will never forget or forgive him saying that about my wife.

Anyway, I am done, you both make me sick in how you conduct yourselves. Both of you know that John Schmidt accomplished a world record and your jealousies on display are petty. I said what I wanted to say and this is my last post in this thread. A thread that shouldn't even exist in my opinion.
This is inaccurate, yer just as wrong bout the 626 being a 'new record' in 14.1 - as u were when u thought u would compete with Lou in One Pocket. Many people (including myself) see their claim as being nothing more than some cheap publicity stunt. I do not believe that Lou, myself and many other members of this forum accept that Mosconi's record has been surpassed. The powers in charge of hiding the unedited video - will lose in the end, a lot more than the ten large u donated to Lou.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
It happened. Also the incident that you did lay claim to, was still racist. But we digress. Good luck chasing John's record.
John, I am going to need to see these screen grabs or I want all of the accusations to stop. One or the other.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.