Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
As u like to state lol, Lou and I are both Professional Pocket Billiard Players - way out of yer league amateur trob. People who post many smiley faces = low intellect. If yer going to be active participant in this thread u will need to answer my question that u never felt compelled to answer - so please answer any of the following questions - or do not engage - as I respond to yer questions. You stated once - in this thread that u took the '626 claim' to a friend u had a radio station and reported as news worthy. Do u still think it was wise of u to report the 626 storry' to yer friend at radio station - before u urself saw full unedited footage of their claim? Did predator cue company give u a new cue for allowing the fake news to be reported on the radio? U ask who cares - answer - take a look at how many views this thread has received - those are the people who care. Ur lack of respect for proper Sports History record keeping is kinda appalling, those who care to erase American Pocket Billiard History are truly pitiful group of cancel culture cowards. Unless you provide an answer to my question - I will say yer nothing more than a 'fake news spreader'. I personally would not report it as a story until I saw unedited footage of the claim - but some are quick to share the spread.
First of all, take a look at your spelling and sentence structure before you insult someone else's intellect.

Secondly, the enormous amount of views isn't due to people caring about the record. It's the amount of times people clicked to see the craziest show in town. You love fueling it, and I think it makes for fun reading.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all, take a look at your spelling and sentence structure before you insult someone else's intellect.

Secondly, the enormous amount of views isn't due to people caring about the record. It's the amount of times people clicked to see the craziest show in town. You love fueling it, and I think it makes for fun reading.
I thought the same thing. Geeeenyus thinks the view count is displaying unique visitors to the thread!

Shit writes itself.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Without unedited proof available - not only will I go down that road - I will help pave it. Running a 626 - without a skid = very tough and should require true evidence. Thanks for advice though.
Apparently a 526 is completely believable. So does the skid happen at 527 or somewhere closer to 600?

Do you read anything you write...or at least when you quote yourself?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
As I have stated before - anyone who cares to debate - with me as to why the 'Open Public' should not be able to purchase (in unedited form) - a copy of this historical claim of an alleged run of 626 - in 14.1 - I welcome that debate. There is no unedited video evidence that supports the bca's/predcue/c.w./lip schmidt's claim - that unedited run even exists - two years after the bca's announcement - wow. Also note that Predator cue company has a cue out that has Mosconi's name on it (526 cue) was this c.w/ predat cue companies way of getting their foot in the door with Mosconi's family? When questions are all u have one does tend to speculate, how long will they enjoy their bad press - is a relevant question. Just in case yall are wondering this thread will reach 200 pages - unless the bca/predcueco/csi/c.w./ j.s. bogus video recording team - come clean, I know it's a long title but - it fits. Mosconi was one of my heroes - lipschmidt schmidt - uh not so much - and there is no comparison to be made here between these two Pocket Billiard players - as much as the powers at b will try - they will fail. I ask only for a stand up fight - for anyone that comes uh lookin - i will not back down. Maybe predcueco will come out with a lien' of 626 cues, that will probly happen before the public is allowed to view unedited footage of the Claim that made the American/foreign media.

Ok I made the part up bout their being free snake oil with the 626 claim theater show, if they can fictionalize - so too can I. For them to have a theater show and illustrate highlights of this CLAIM is standard procedure, it is also a "set standard" to see unedited proof actual game time footage and uninterrupted - before the high light reel even begins. It seems they put the high light reel before the Real actual game time footage? I would add a another kernel of truth from down South music industry - for those who decide to go see the show, remember eventually 'then you'll have to leave your world of make believe'. Thank you - Joe South

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Screenshot_20210128-082549.jpg

gerryf

There is no unedited video evidence that supports the bca's/predcue/lip schmidt's claim - that unedited run even exists - two years after the bca's announcement - wow.
Have you confirmed that with the BCA? Was the uncut video they looked at somehow different? How long was the video that the BCA reps watched? I suspect you don't actually know anything about it.

I'm pretty sure you're just making stuff up. Remember when you were insisting everyone who saw the video had to sign a non-disclosure agreement. You didn't know what you were talking about then either.

Last edited:

gerryf

.... how long will [Predaor] enjoy their bad press - is a relevant question.
I don't think Predator is getting any bad press for congratulalmg JS. But another relevant question is how much bad press you're getting. From being know as a capable 14.1 player, you've now become the guy that as soon as you John Schmidt's name, you stick your fingers in your ears and shout "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA"

A real shame.

Last edited:

gerryf

... Mosconi was one of my heroes - lipschmidt schmidt - uh not so much - and there is no comparison to be made here between these two Pocket Billiard players - as much as the powers at b will try - they will fail. I ask only for a stand up fight - for anyone that comes uh lookin - i will not back down. Maybe predcueco will come out with a lien' of 626 cues, that will probly happen before the public is allowed to view unedited footage of the Claim that made the American/foreign media.
As you post more and more, I think less and less people care whether you can stand up, never mind actually fight.

It's always tough when one one of your heroes seems to be diminished. But i don't know anyone who thinks Mosconi was somehow less great because the record he set was broken. Just like records in golf, baseball, etc., the great players remain great.

Your comments reinforce the idea that this is all about your dislike of John Schmidt.

Maybe if you practice more, you could beat him at the next 14.1 tournament?? What's your high run?

Last edited:

gerryf

... before the public is allowed to view unedited footage of the Claim that made the American/foreign media.
Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is. How much would you pay to view an unedited video? Let the negotiating begin!!

From the interviews I've seen, Schmidt does enjoy poking fun at you. If you pay him enough to make it worth his while, he might be able to come up with some more funny lines about you.

What do you say? $500. $1000. ?? Maybe you could get other people who feel the same as you to chip in some more.

If you negotiate a fair price, it would answer all your questions!! As for your blood pressure, i'm not sure if watching Schmidt run 626 would help or hurt.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Don't be sorry - unless u really are - Chamberalin's opinion has little value to me, yer opinion bout legitimacy of the 626 claim - means little to me, and yer friends whom u trust "" as well.
So we have established that only some people's opinions are of value to you. Pretty sure John isn't too concerned about yours either.

Peoplelelele I know and trust say they would like to see unedited footage, the unedited footage of this elusive 626 DOES have value - to me and many others - that appears to be unavailable(thumbs down).
Again, when something is of value to you then you ought to be willing to pay for it. Dear John, how much will it cost me to see the full unedited video of your run? That's what you should go with.

Should not be necessary to talk about lawyers when they lay claim that a public Sports history record has been surpassed and caught on camera, the ability to view the run - should be available to public
Oh really? Then by that logic mosconis record is not of value to you. You are accusing John and everyone who claims to have seen the run of fraud yet you accept that some people in 1958 swear they saw mosconi run 526 balls.
- for sale - in unedited disc form, as j.s. stated he wanted the World to see his accomplishment (his words or verbatim) - I think he meant to say he wanted the world to see an 'edited theater version' or his version of truth. As for anyone who wants to see unedited footage - see j.s's adoptoon agencies lawyers. I will gladly give j.s. his due accolade - when I see unedited footage of the CLAIM. until then Mosconi's 526 stands.

How much are you willing to pay for the product of John's work? Honestly I don't think you would gladly give John anything other than insults but that's just my opinion.

Just for real record - I never wrote a bad check in my life Mr. Barton.

Is that some way of claiming you're honest? I hope you are but whether you are or not is not relevant to John's record.

If yer trying to provide cover for j.s. and his sponsors - inability to provide unedited footage of their CLAIM to have run a 626 on camera - with unedited footage as proof - yer mission was not accomplished.
No? Seems that the bca is good with it. Is there another governing body in america more suited to verify such an accomplishment?

I have no business with John or anyone involved in his project. I just don't think that you have standing here. It's not like you are harmed by the record being broken. You could easily eclipse him though if you were to go run more balls. What are the odds of that happening?

Thank You for responding to me directly instead of before though, a thea-trick-all version - does not trick us all - only the human sheep and corrupt cancel culture types. I no need the internet to find pain, I will shed light on the truth - when I can -
Um, you're welcome???

Sheep? Cancel culture? Find pain?

this is one of those American cases' J. Barton. The truth ='s It's George
Is this some kind of clever wordplay attempt? If so its Tom in my opinion.
However tricking the public (tryin to erase American Pocket billiard History) ='s Tom. In Missouri when we hear something that requires verification - we say Show Me.

Show me only applies if one cares whether you agree or not. If your opinion means nothing then no obligation exists to satisfy your desire.

Erase history? How, is mosconi's record going to be wiped from the world's archives somehow?

The cancel culture says - oh you want to see unedited proof - see our lawyers - instructive isn't it?

I don't think you understand the term cancel culture or how it doesn't apply here.

I told you that one option open to you is to attempt to sue for viewing privileges. Nothing is preventing that except maybe funds and an attorney willing to attach his name to such a suit.

For all forum viewers and readers - cancel culture say's Mosconi's record has supposedly been surpassed - if yall are asking to see proof - you will hear from bca/pred cue/barton foreign cases lawyer possibly.
I would bet high that you have not been contacted by anyone's lawyer regarding your desire to see the video. Keep defaming people and you might though.

Laststst but certainly not least - to try and lie to public about American 14.1 adjudication is a sure sign of narcissism - media lies and cancel culture seem to go hand in hand - when called out they holler racism and other nonsense, this is my assessment of this new coward/cancel culture - I sure hope u have not devolved into that - but it sounds like u have.
Again you are not using these terms in the right context. No one is trying to cancel you Danny. You are free to express your desires, your jealousies, your hatred, and any defamatory accusations that you want to. Has anyone deleted your content here in this subject? Have you lost any opportunity to play because of your words here? Has anyone stated that they wish you were barred from pool?

I haven't seen it but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if some of the readers here wouldn't be happy to know you were no longer involved in pool. That's their right just as it is your right to express your opinion.

For anyone who goes to view one of their theater 626 shows - bonus - they may be giving away free bottles of snake oil as u leave their den of iniquity. As once u leave the 626 theater show - u have to leave yer world of make believe.

Ooh what kind of snake oil? Js high run gloves?

Last I would reassert that the chances of u, the bca powers at b/predcueco/ and lipschmidt coward schmidt coming up with unedirted' footage of their 626 CLAIM - are the same as you and I playing a large set of One Pocket even on a pro spec Diamond - just in case' yer wondering.
Well I would say that the odds of you getting to see it based on your actions are very slim indeed.

The odds of me playing you anything anywhere are less than that.

Now if you change your approach, say offering Schmidt enough financial incentive or offering me ridiculous weight that I can't refuse then the odds likely improve dramatically that either event can happen.

Obvoiusly I cannot speak for John Schmidt but for myself I will take 18-4 which is about the same as pro players offer to players my speed for big amounts and consider it for a large amount. I am not nearly as wealthy as some of the poker players but I could probably find $20,000 in my couch cushions to play you getting that weight.

I want to be clear Danny that I have an immense amount of respect for your playing ability. I don't know that 18-4 is enough for it to be a fair game between us but I can't bring myself to ask that I go to even less and still play pool.

I don't really care whether you or anyone else gets to see John's run unedited. For a match between us however I am perfectly fine with a live stream open to everyone for free.

If that is something you want to do we can start the planning now.

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
U might not want to do any private investments on the 626 run being legit - two yrs after the announcement - no unedirted' proof are they showing, it was kinda a good fish story - had theuy not tried to associate it with Mosconi's Legit 526. Longest thread on az - directly related to Pocket Billiards - I think that is close to a rumbling - count the seconds knee jerk germalism' taylor - the rumblings are coming to yer favorite fishing spot. Eventually a lightening bolt of truth will scare all yer fishies off.
I had the pleasure of watching the 626 run on March 14th (last month) with John Schmidt himself and a few others. That's all the proof I need.
Congrats again to you, Mr. 626, for your historic accomplishment!

Danny - I have an authenticated piece of the actual Simonis cloth John Schmidt ran the 626 on. I'll sell it to you for $250. Message me if you're interested ;)

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We should have seen the signs. When Scott calls the foul, Danny tells the crowd it was a bad call, and then gives the death stare. The pool world has always been out to get him!
I'm an interested observer only here, but I had to comment on this. I don't see anything wrong with how a young DH carried himself in that incident. In fact, the announcers did nothing but heap praise on how well-mannered and polite he was. On a side note, DH was playing pretty strong from what bit I watched.

For the record, if I had to put money on it I'd say that JS did run 626. However, if I was an insurance company who had to pay out $1 million because he broke the record, I wouldn't be paying out until I saw an unedited run. The difference is that with Mosconi you had many people who saw the whole thing. With JS nobody saw the whole thing. We only have the tape so that becomes the proof. I don't have a warm and fuzzy about this run until an unedited tape is made publicly available. Sorry, that's just my gut reaction. Hopefully that will happen when income opportunities for JS dwindle.

Edit: Question -- does anybody know what was edited in the "for show" video? Were chunks of time between racks actually clipped out, or something else?

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Edit: Question -- does anybody know what was edited in the "for show" video? Were chunks of time between racks actually clipped out, or something else?
This will help you a bit, Dan -- (Freddie Agnir's takeaways after one of the public screening versions was shown):

Arnaldo

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... The difference is that with Mosconi you had many people who saw the whole thing. With JS nobody saw the whole thing. We only have the tape ...
Why do you say nobody saw the whole JS run? The documents for Schmidt are the same as for Mosconi -- a certification signed by the witnesses (37 for Mosconi, 8 for Schmidt) and an affidavit, referring to the certification, signed a few days later by one of the witnesses and a notary public. In both cases, the certification says that the signees "witnessed" the run. We do not know for sure whether any of those people saw every shot of the run. So the situation is the same for both runs, although a lot more people "witnessed" the Mosconi run.

gerryf

This will help you a bit, Dan -- (Freddie Agnir's takeaways after one of the public screening versions was shown):

Arnaldo
From Freddie's commentary, key takeaways as far as some of the 'chopped up video' comments :

• The video is a single non-moving camera that showed a continuous run, no cutaways or skips for 627 shots with a miss on the last.
  • The only editing was scrubbing the background music/noise and adding voice-over commentary (Jerry, John, Doug).

• There was one section in the 400’s IIRC that they sped up for time sake. The rest of the 550 or so balls were in normal time.

• And yes, I encourage every fan of pool to go watch this if it’s in your area. If for nothing else… to stop guessing and arguing about something you haven’t seen. But, maybe that’s a bit too optimistic
Yeah, as noted n the boldface, Freddie might have been too optimistic.

I'm sure Danny will attend Schmidt's presentation at some point. He may be disguised as the potted plant in the corner, or he may be wearing a covid mask and surgical scrubs, but he has to find some better complaints as his have been shown to be just a lot of uninformed noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.