Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I agree .... I think it’s 100% legit. I think he wanted to make as much as possible on this but he missed the boat waiting to long. I get people starting to question it’s legitimacy after all this time though. Certain people on here cried foul the second he broke the record because they were ass hurt Willie bs record set on an 8 foot trash home table was broken. Records were made to be broken So who cares.
Willie's bs Record? Well that True World Record will be standing tall long after yer little cancel coward culture looses traction - as it Stands now in the Smithsonian - no record of The Smithsonian Institute has accepted the bca chopped video as factual Evidence. No table that Willie played on was 'a trash table' yer truly pitiful trob. I really feel bad for people like this guy, this poor sicko' stated I was a messed up tragedy of a person in his second post to me - and all because I asked to see the unedited copy of the bca claim - Wow. This person does not even know me personally, but it is evident the hatred that lie's' in his heart. I truly feel bad for him and j.s. - neither can control there emotions and act like little spoiled brats when confronted with 'the truth'. Also I noticed he had Gospel Trick Shot Ministries in his original avatar, Now he has taken that accolade away from his avatar. It would seem he has gained a few friends (icon of sin) being one of them. Congrats on yer new found freend's little trob - ur true colors have been noticed.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 5.10.32 PM.png

As the second highest public run on record.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I don't visit this thread very often. It hasn't changed much from week 1.

That said, it is painfully obvious that there is one sick-as-f*ck, total bat-sh*t crazy head case posting here.

Well....there's actually two. but one of them is posting stuff that I agree with (at the moment).

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The thing is I don't even like JS but that doesnt't mean I don't respect what he has accomplished. Like i said your are just a jealous whiny bitch Dan! A loser in life, a nobody. Keep letting John live rent free in your head moron.
Another individual - who did not receive enough attention from mommy and daddy when young, keep respecting chopped video's as evidence -ha ha and I am the moron? yer mediocrity has been noticed, name calling eh -that tells me yer i.q. is probly about 75 - so that does make sense. yer an ego maniac with an inferiority complex - see u in duh funny papers little nicky. I did not think u would care to answer my question about why bca's weak recommendation is not recognized in the Smithsonian - so u cower with 4th grade name calling instead - yer a coward in every sense of the word. Be thankful u get to hide behind yer computer - like the coward u are. Remember it was u that started with the name calling coward of epic proportion.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another attempt to downplay the importance of preserving American Pocket Billiard History World Records - maniac is definitely a rep for the sicko's over at the cancel culture dept. another bad actor - maybe he could help j.s. out at his next theater show as a an intermission act in between his chopped video presentation. that would be a good gig 4 him I think.
Babe Cranfield is going to sue you. His family too.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I believe, I don't believe ad nauseum. No tanks.

Incidentally I accept your falling on legit. For me, the speed enhanced section needs closer scrutiny.
This is understandable, as with their speed enhanced/chopped video - it is possible to engineer/create generalizations - without presenting unedited video (they claim to have) as sufficient evidence. I disagree with Sagan, it IS POSSIBLE to provide sufficient evidence - it's would seem - bca and j.s. - do not have that evidence - they CLAIM to have. Going to have to look up ad nauseum, thanks for posting - your opinion is honest and unbiased. I know the shortest distance between two points. ;-).
Good Day
Dan Harriman

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Another attempt to downplay the importance of preserving American Pocket Billiard History World Records - maniac is definitely a rep for the sicko's over at the cancel culture dept. another bad actor - maybe he could help j.s. out at his next theater show as a an intermission act in between his chopped video presentation. that would be a good gig 4 him I think.
The preservation of John Schmidt's historic record of 626 balls run is accomplished. You need not accept it as your acceptance is not required.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is understandable, as with their speed enhanced/chopped video - it is possible to engineer/create generalizations - without presenting unedited video (they claim to have) as sufficient evidence. I disagree with Sagan, it IS POSSIBLE to provide sufficient evidence - it's would seem - bca and j.s. - do not have that evidence - they CLAIM to have. Going to have to look up ad nauseum, thanks for posting - your opinion is honest and unbiased. I know the shortest distance between two points. ;-).
Good Day
Dan Harriman
Too funny:
-straightline finds 626 likely legit, given the information on hand.
-Danny finds straightline honest and unbiased.
-Danny figures out straightline does not refute 626.
-Danny places straightline and ignore and edits post.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny, how long ago was that?

Is there anyone who considers you an upper-level 14.1 player now? You don't compete and you don't set records.

You're jealousy of John Schmidt's accomplish is well known.
Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

He hasn't won Jack shit against anyone who can fire back in a LOOOOOOOONG time.

I know he will say bca/ Charlie Williams/ Behrman/ CIA/ media/ aliens/ athlete's foot conspire against him, but shit....can't 'one of the greats' shoot the balls in the hole and overcome the long list of those who conspire against him?

gerryf

Good Day
Dan Harriman
Danny! Another reply to a post from three months ago, that was asked and answered.

Still running on empty, trying to create a conspiracy!

Here's another good old post.
Danny Harriman, posted on Mar 14 2007
Someone on this forum is allway's referring to that perfect 14.1 run (Steve Lipsky) well I realize that it is nothing like John Shmidt's 246, I have ran over 200 many times but never before did it look as easy as this particular run. I have watched John's recording of his run and he makes it look easy, what a great champion he is. ...
Your's truly, Danny Harriman (Bob Jewett's 14.1 challenge Champ)

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Lol. You are talking about you.

Was John's record run rejected by the Smithsonian? That is what your delusionary self is acting like. Put up or shut up.

There's more stuff the Smithsonian DOESNT have, than stuff it DOES have and there's a BIG difference between UNPRESENTED and REJECTED...
Danny does not understand the difference between preservation of historical material and arbitration of achievement. Danny, preservation of the documenting of a feat is not confirmation of a feat. It is merely the attestation that a feat was claimed to have happened. The governing bodies for each sport are the ones who decide which records are going to be officially listed. Literally no one at the Smithsonian is going to go on record and say that they have certified Usain Bolt's world records. What they will say is that they have material in their archives that has recorded the world records attained by Usain Bolt. And they don't have that material UNTIL someone gives it to them. As for what they accept and what they don't. They accept just about anything that has historical and cultural significance. And the more significant the more that they will invest into authenticating the material. For the world record straight pool run it would be more a curiosity than something they would really care about spending any extra resources to authenticate beyond finding the governing body and asking. And if the authentication is supplied they might find that acceptable and simply enter the information into their catalog. The smithsonian probably has a huge backlog of such submissions, historical accomplishments of little general cultural significance. So even if John's team has submitted the relevant materials it is possible that it doesn't show up in their catalog for years to come. But whether or not it has been submitted or even accepted has no bearing on the fact that the Smithsonian doesn't CERTIFY that the feat itself happened or didn't. They rely on experts in the field to provide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.