Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Shaved slate was of course entirely made up but not completely crazy, chopoed video isn't even accurate unless we can't differentiate between cutting off a chickens head and watching it run across the road quickly...but this Smithsonian kick he's on now is just plain desperate.

Looking forward to a reply by xproxyx in September.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
37 signatures on the certification for Mosconi's 526 :)

[repeating post #3348]
oh, ok, that makes all the difference then......if it were 17 then of course it would be questionable but with 37 people there is no doubt and Danny doesn't need the run on video to believe it happened...... :)

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
was that how long it lasted? he shot pool for four hours and didn’t miss? what!
Yeah....that sounds pretty fast for 626 balls if you figure in the shots that required some thinking and the racking.

I'm not going to do the math, somebody else can, but off the top of my head that sounds like about 2 1/2 balls per minute. Probably closer to 3 balls per minute when you figure in the racking.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
I
Yeah....that sounds pretty fast for 626 balls if you figure in the shots that required some thinking and the racking.

I'm not going to do the math, somebody else can, but off the top of my head that sounds like about 2 1/2 balls per minute. Probably closer to 3 balls per minute when you figure in the racking.
I havent seen the 626, but in the few 400s that are available for viewing he breezes through the first 200 balls practically one stroking everything. Then he slows down a bit after that, but still moves at a brisk pace. His 434 ball run on YouTube only took him two hours to complete.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone else find this funny? Danny is very proud of his wins against John. Wouldn't those wins be even cooler if they were against the WORLD RECORD HOLDER? If I were Danny, I'd be like "Yeah, he's great. He's amazing! He has the highest run ever!!! Oh yeah, I beat the hell out of him though..."

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone else find this funny? Danny is very proud of his wins against John. Wouldn't those wins be even cooler if they were against the WORLD RECORD HOLDER? If I were Danny, I'd be like "Yeah, he's great. He's amazing! He has the highest run ever!!! Oh yeah, I beat the hell out of him though..."
It would be cooler if Danny gave us a 627+.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Where are the previous 78 days of videotapes?
Where are the previous two runs of the same morning videotapes?
Were the whole of all the days of attempts recorded on the same videotape, over and over?
Eight people signed a witness affidavit that on that date John Schmidt ran 626 consecutive balls. Three were team members. One was the proprietor of Easy Street Billiards. Four have never been seen or heard from since that date two years ago.
No witness has expressed that they saw the entire run from start to finish.
Answer these questions if you want to get a real cooler shoulder.
But then what would you do with your life?

gerryf

xradarx said:, but then deleted his post minutes later. I guess Danny doesn't really want the answers.

Where are the previous 78 days of videotapes? Why would you think videotape was used? Were they recorded digitally?

Where are the previous two runs of the same morning videotapes? For John's unsuccessful runs, he may still have the videos. Have you asked? Or are you just creating noise? Or maybe you asked him but then deleted your message?

Were the whole of all the days of attempts recorded on the same videotape, over and over? Ask John. Don't make assumptions about something you know nothing about.

Eight people signed a witness affidavit that on that date John Schmidt ran 626 consecutive balls. Three were team members. One was the proprietor of Easy Street Billiards. Four have never been seen or heard from since that date two years ago. One was the proprietor of Easy Street Billiards. Four have never been seen or heard from since that date two years ago. 35 people signed the affidavit of Willie's 526. One was the proprietor who was a friend of Willie's. His corporate sponsor was there, and other friends of his. All 35 haven't been seen or heard from lately, and are now missing and presumed dead!!

No witness has expressed that they saw the entire run from start to finish. No witness on Willie's 526 affidavit said whether they went to the bathroom, talked with friends, read a newspaper, or otherwise took their eyes off the table. You're reading your assumptions into everything you've heard.

Answer these questions if you want to get a real cooler shoulder.
Cool!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Cool! Is the only thing that you got right.
The more you write the more you demonstrate that you know nothing at all about that which you write about.
Welcome to the not only don’t know club, you’re welcome to join the don’ t even suspect nothing club, too.
Keep editing Skippy, it's still incoherent.

gerryf

Danny, will you be taking part in the Legends of Straight Pool event put on by Bobby Chamberlain?

It would be interesting to see what you can do.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny, will you be taking part in the Legends of Straight Pool event put on by Bobby Chamberlain?

It would be interesting to see what you can do.
He won’t. Same reason Colin Kaepernick won’t play football again. It would prove to the world that he’s a phony.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

Impossible to 'do the math' when the business that is selling a claim - hides their numbers, or in this case raw video footage. Yard sticks for lunatics is one point of view, the missing raw footage of their 626 claim - after Open Public has waited over two years - is relevant.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I just heard on a streamed straight pool video that one commentator said that John was making balls at a rate of three per minute.

I may be old, but my brain can still do simple math.

Status
Not open for further replies.