Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ain’t no big thing!
All four of those wackos don’t amount to a hill of beans anywho.
Don’t even have to advertise their usernames either.
Great work deleting all your recent posts again.

You are wrong and spineless.

Keep it up, HIGHLY ntertaining.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why I delete my posts are my business and mine alone. Bug off.
I was wrong once when I thought that I was wrong. Never wrong since.
Spineless? Not hardly, just don't put up with bull shitters well.
Not here to entertain ur dead ass insinuations or anyone else's. radar
Nobody asked you why or needs your input on it either.

You type dumb shit and later, the lonely rational brain cell you have compels you to edit or delete.

There have been lots of you like this in the forum's history.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh my! B-b is butthurt again.
Control urself.
You may become a Well-known member, too.
Y'all can get together and have a brotherly association and try to find ur hero js. radar
Not butthurt at all. Rather, enjoying your idiocy.

Also not sure why you think Mr. 626 is a hero to anyone by any definition. It is pool; hardly worth hero status.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I was told by a TOP 14.1 player it was real, and he cleaned the balls every rack.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, I just asked the opinion of a 300+ high run 14.1 player and that’s what he said. I can’t give up who told me, but he’s ran over 325.

it’s a mess now anyways

I have 0% of being able to have ever accomplished that, if I was close I’d have been prepared before I ever ran the record so when I did I’d have had a plan in place to make something of such a great accomplishment

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I was told by a TOP 14.1 player it was real, and he cleaned the balls every rack.

I don’t have a dog in this fight, I just asked the opinion of a 300+ high run 14.1 player and that’s what he said. I can’t give up who told me, but he’s ran over 325.

it’s a mess now anyways

I have 0% of being able to have ever accomplished that, if I was close I’d have been prepared before I ever ran the record so when I did I’d have had a plan in place to make something of such a great accomplishment
Sooooo....the 626 gets the stamp?

A33318EA-A70C-47BB-B940-1CC6F9A7F524.jpeg

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

it’s a mess now anyways

Yep.

Before you get on the bus with your Gus, you make a new plan, Stan!

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

it’s a mess now anyways

I really do not judge the character or integrity of a person based solely off of talent, plus like Radar - I too have no heroes to marvel at. He said she said - will never equate to unedited proof. I would lay 100-1 that the 626 is just propaganda or mis information, plus I too am a slow learner - unless the facts are presented - did he foul where is the unedited video for Open Public to purchase? Call me skinny lock - not easily picked either.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sooooo....the 626 gets the stamp?

View attachment 612820
I knew this was coming,

We discussed this with the PR dept and a the last few Board meetings-real high level stuff.

It’s a very gray area they determined. (Who’s the they?) voices in my brain-I can multitask.

So for now it’s being held in “suspense” pending further outcome of facts.

best
Fatboy<——ducking & dodging bullets one at a time

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really do not judge the character or integrity of a person based solely off of talent, plus like Radar - I too have no heroes to marvel at. He said she said - will never equate to unedited proof. I would lay 100-1 that the 626 is just propaganda or mis information, plus I too am a slow learner - unless the facts are presented - did he foul where is the unedited video for Open Public to purchase? Call me skinny lock - not easily picked either.
Danny we have discussed this before. We have met several times MANY years back. I’ve always been cool with you. I know your one hell of a player, never doubted that for a minute.

You have always been honorable from what I’ve heard(I didn’t read this thread and I don’t believe everything I read here anyways).

This isn’t about you, it’s about JS-who like you I have always been cool with. I have spoke to him many times over the years but like you I don’t know him all that well.

so leaving personality’s out of this. It’s a mess.

adding you and JS into it and it’s more of a mess. Complicated as Chinese math.

it seems odd we just don’t know and how long ago was it? That’s kinda weird.

when I asked the over 300 ball runner and he said what he did-I was a bit surprised at his response. I almost didn’t post it here. I don’t want any problems or arguments. But I decided to as his credentials are STRONG. I didn’t ask if he saw the video.

I’m not going to pick a side.

I will say this, I have zero beef with you. Your good with me. I hope I am with you. That’s your decision. I’m not here to argue, criticize you. I do understand your frustration to the extent I can. I’m not in your shoes.

I don’t understand the decisions surrounding this and why it’s been handled how it has been. But it’s not my record, claim of record, accomplishment or fraud. I’m not a party to any of this. Only thing is we have casually met, I’ve casually met JS. That’s it.

I’ll say I wish it wasn’t a shit show as I think we all lose credibility in our sport with things of this nature.

I hope you or someone else makes a definitive record high run someday soon to over shadow this mess.

I wish you the best in all you do,

respectfully
Fatboy

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I didn’t ask if he saw the video.
This would have been my first question, but I do understand what you are saying. The Smithsonian Institute (where Mosconi's Legit 526 resides) will not accept here say evidence either. When two players - with relatively same amount of ability enter into competition - it comes down to honesty (i.e hard work ethic) Schmidtty was on the receiving end of my honest effort - now he is poster boy for fake news media. No worries we are good Fatboy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This would have been my first question, but I do understand what you are saying. The Smithsonian Institute (where Mosconi's Legit 526 resides) will not accept here say evidence either. When two players - with relatively same amount of ability enter into competition - it comes down to honesty (i.e hard work ethic) Schmidtty was on the receiving end of my honest effort - now he is poster boy for fake news media. No worries we are good Fatboy
I’ll ask, you have my word.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might also ask him for more info on the statement that Schmidt "cleaned the balls every rack." I'd consider the likelihood of that being true as near zero.
For the record (pun intended), how often were they cleaned and how many times did he rack balls at the opposite end of the table?

I am not saying he didn’t run 626.

I am saying he may have used unorthodox methods in order to do so.

unorthodox

ŭn-ôr′thə-dŏks″

adjective​

1. Breaking with convention or tradition; not orthodox

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For the record (pun intended), how often were they cleaned and how many times did he rack balls at the opposite end of the table?

I am not saying he didn’t run 626.

I am saying he may have used unorthodox methods in order to do so.

unorthodox

ŭn-ôr′thə-dŏks″

adjective​

1. Breaking with convention or tradition; not orthodox
I think someone who saw the run mentioned how much ball cleaning occurred (not much), but I can't remember who/where that was.

As for the end of the table used for racking -- it doesn't matter which end was used, providing it wasn't changed during the run. And I'd consider the likelihood that it was changed during that run as another near zero item.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You might also ask him for more info on the statement that Schmidt "cleaned the balls every rack." I'd consider the likelihood of that being true as near zero.
He told me absolutely 100% every rack the balls were wiped down between breaks.

I just mentioned the 626, he said what he did. I didn’t press him. It was in the middle of a conversation. So I didn’t drill down on any specifics.

that’s why I was reluctant to post here, I didn’t want to open a can of worms. But I did.

next time I speak to him I’ll ask more questions. And see if I can say his name. I don’t mention peoples names as a rule as I respect peoples privacy. Especially high profile people in pool or life for that matter.

best
Fatboy

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
He told me absolutely 100% every rack the balls were wiped down between breaks.

I just mentioned the 626, he said what he did. I didn’t press him. It was in the middle of a conversation. So I didn’t drill down on any specifics.

that’s why I was reluctant to post here, I didn’t want to open a can of worms. But I did.

next time I speak to him I’ll ask more questions. And see if I can say his name. I don’t mention peoples names as a rule as I respect peoples privacy. Especially high profile people in pool or life for that matter.

best
Fatboy
I would have to imagine John would have been cleaning the balls after he reached 300, but I doubt he would do so frequently before that. His strategy was all about not wasting energy prior to 200 or so. So if he started cleaning frequently I would be surprised if it started before 300 or 350. But I expect cleaning occurred often between 476 and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.