Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
An entirely wasted effort.
Why do you think no one even attempted to surpass the 526 for seventy-five years???
There was/is no ROI.
I disagree... the effort alone was good, regular practice and an achievement...

But yeah, the real world didn't really care about the original record... they aren't going to care about this.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dream on, dream on-er.
Same as a lot of other so called pro pool world hat into the ring throwers.
He got his direct compensation when he started his quest for 527.
Cues, shafts, gloves, chalk, racks, free pool in several venues.

Good luck, with getting the cash from the woke game player public.
We all agree there is no money in pool...and obviously less in 14.1.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
No one had tried to beat the record for years because 1) the skill and dedication it takes is enormous and 2) 14.1 is a deader sport than other pool disciplines and that is saying a LOT...

Had 14.1 stayed the main cuesport, people would have likely tried to beat it before John.

Jaden

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I shot that shitshow down 28 months ago. There has been no recovery. How’s that, easil-ey? No proof, never happened.
Ha! If you believed that, you'd have been gone long ago (insert stupid twist on your username here).

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I shot that shitshow down 28 months ago. There has been no recovery. How’s that, easil-ey? No proof, never happened.
Yes, you changed everyone's mind so completely with your eloquent and well reasoned posts.

Actually, I heard Danny is actually coming around to accepting 626 because of how ridiculous a person looks insisting there is no evidence it ever happened.
Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Icon of Sin

Silver Member
Yes, you changed everyone's mind so completely with your eloquent and well reasoned posts.
Wait. What posts? I don't see any previous posts from him, let alone posts of him arguing the record wasn't broken [/sarcasm]

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
A late comer no doubt.
I was banned three times for ‘over the top posting in the js626 threads.
Long story short version.
You now get the short version of posts. No reason to leave them to dissipate over time.
I just remove them of my own accord.
Pick anyone of the posters who choose to copy my posts for their own gratification and read a few of their preposterous accusations regarding ‘xradarx’, and you may find why I resent their falsifications of my posts.
This one won’t remain for long, either.
As if anyone else could write such nonsense.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I've got friends who've played pool for 20+yrs that have never seen much less played 14.1. Its deader than HulaHoop.
If the Hustler wasn't my favorite black and white movie, I might not know it even existed... well that's an exageration, but still...

What would be cool is to see hollywood remake the original The hustler with a modern take. Which guess what, would NOT have 14.1 in it at all...

Jaden

Icon of Sin

Silver Member
A late comer no doubt.
I was banned three times for ‘over the top posting in the js626 threads.
Long story short version.
You now get the short version of posts. No reason to leave them to dissipate over time.
I just remove them of my own accord.
Pick anyone of the posters who choose to copy my posts for their own gratification and read a few of their preposterous accusations regarding ‘xradarx’, and you may find why I resent their falsifications of my posts.
This one won’t remain for long, either.
What it really looks like is you are playing it safe for when the proof is actually released...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As if anyone else could write such nonsense.

It is beyond hilarious how he continues to decry cry actions of others that he himself is guilty of.

My personal favorite is when he claimed John was dishonest because his real first name wasn't john...ergo since Danny Harriman is not really a Danny or Daniel.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
It is beyond hilarious how he continues to decry cry actions of others that he himself is guilty of.

My personal favorite is when he claimed John was dishonest because his real first name wasn't john...ergo since Danny Harriman is not really a Danny or Daniel.
That's hilarious. My given, legal name isn't Jaden.... Doesn't make me dishonest..

Jaden

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ooh, dam, broke a nail on my post pointer.
L a t e r
Screenshot_20190911-095810.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What was seen and reviewed by attendees of Mr. 626's roadshow then?

Caught in the act, liar/cheat, chief quote modifier.
See post #4,666 for xradarx actual unmodified quote to easy-e.
Click-click. That’s me saving your modification of my quote to easy-e.
Later radar

I dunno, man.

Aren't you the one who gloats about editing near every post you make?

We dont take any claim you make seriously...especially when you continually twist fact to fit your personal agenda of hate which besmirches the game we love, all the while claiming you act out of respect for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.