Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was already 77 years old when this clip was filmed.
Wouldn’t matter if yer diva did it.
Move on not so e-e
Age is no excuse. Watch the integrity. He moved the ball and then moved it back into a different location without saying a word. He was caught cheating on camera! How are any of us supposed to believe he made a clean run? Oh right, some people signed some paper...

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
There are many facebook style posters asking questions that are aimed at my game or career in Pocket Billiards. They ask as a way of deflection from the recent announcements from corrupt news media bots. So again - I am NOT hear to talk about my game or past accomplishments - at this time, if u have a question for me - direct it towards the topic at hand. I am not interested in defending myself from troll posters here, peopel like dj who engage in name calling - will not have much of an opinion as to why the Open Public is not allowed to purchase a 626.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Not even worth it.

Lou Figueroa
Yea I had 100% respect for u after our match in Olathe Lou, to whence cometh into chamberlain as yer pardner - well bout 50% went down the drain. So the feeling is mutual - thanks for yer interest in Homeland Security. I've roamed and rambled, followed me footsteps - this Land was meant for honest reporting in 14.1 Pocket Billiards. Mosconi's true Record deserves better than modified circus pockets and hidden mystery tape /world record corrupt record keepin.

Last edited:

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea I had 100% respect for u after our match in Olathe Lou, to whence cometh into chamberlain as yer pardner - well bout 50% went down the drain. So the feeling is mutual - thanks for yer interest in Homeland Security. I've roamed and rambled, followed me footsteps - this Land was meant for honest reporting in 14.1 Pocket Billiards. Mosconi's true Record deserves better than modified circus pockets and hidden mystery tape /world record corrupt record keepin.
What about the video of Mosconi cheating that easy posted? Yet you believe his record LMAO

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

OK, Danny, your accusation is pretty specific, so let me then ask you: what proof/evidence do you have about Jayson's table having, "dry rotted pocket facings"?

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No
No
No
More questions than a gang of snotty nosed, elitist, children, who think their shit don’t stink. Pun intended.
Radar
An now, let's please address the difference between apart and a part.

I've noted repeated inappropriate use of one in a most crucial manner.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, Danny, your accusation is pretty specific, so let me then ask you: what proof/evidence do you have about Jayson's table having, "dry rotted pocket facings"?

Lou Figueroa
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Somebody said something like that before...maybe in this thread and more than once.

P.S. nowyou lost your 50% and you've been added to the blocked list.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still confused? You can’t separate fact from fiction.
Dan Harriman and I are not one and the same poster.
If you have something to convey to Dan, please post it to Dan.
If you have something to convey to xradarx(me), please post it to xradarx, only.
I have no one on azb on ignore.
I, xradarx, choose to speak for no one else posting on azb.
Separate, but equal, easy-e.
What are you going on about? No one cares who you are. Nick asked Danny a question and I told Nick that he (obviously referring to Danny) had me on ignore. Then you made a dumb comment, to which o replied “sick burn”. Now you’re reassuring me you’re not Danny. WTH is happening here? Are you thick?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Ok brainiac.
Only seen three references here.
You first!
Maybe one of the other two users might chime in with a retort for ya.
don’t expect further details from rd.
Goa hed.
Some guys like to jerk off when they look at naked pictures

Some guys like to jerk off over straight pool threads

We know which one you are

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
There are many facebook style posters asking questions that are aimed at my game.

So again - I am NOT hear to talk about my game or past accomplishments .

Right, except the daily posts about beating JS in the past...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.