Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
You’ve never, ever seen a pro ask for a re-rack, eh? I normally don’t subscribe to name-calling, but you’re a moron. There’s a strong reason I’ve set your posts to “ignore”. But I’ve made an exception in this thread for the entertainment value.

@justnum, I have a feeling you’re not this stupid. You might actually be fairly intelligent. But your logic sucks, and you’re trying WAY to hard to be accepted by being contrary. I have no other explanation to your bizarre posts.
Besides being a troll?

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Basketball season is starting would a ref take a request to check if the rim is bent seriously?

Golfers are allowed to wait for the wind to pass before driving, how long is the maximum amount of waiting time?

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Basketball season is starting would a ref take a request to check if the rim is bent seriously?

Golfers are allowed to wait for the wind to pass before driving, how long is the maximum amount of waiting time?
Yes. Seen it live a few times in the NBA....usually early on or at the beginning of a game.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
You’ve never, ever seen a pro ask for a re-rack, eh? I normally don’t subscribe to name-calling, but you’re a moron. There’s a strong reason I’ve set your posts to “ignore”. But I’ve made an exception in this thread for the entertainment value.

@justnum, I have a feeling you’re not this stupid. You might actually be fairly intelligent. But your logic sucks, and you’re trying WAY to hard to be accepted by being contrary. I have no other explanation to your bizarre posts.
I have a feeling he is that stupid

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
What a mucking fess.
Anybody???, here!!!, recomember what this thread tagline was about?
I believe it went to poop and the hogs ate it!…
See you’ens all further on down the road, maybe.
Heh, heh, heh.
This latest crock of shit, is exactly, etc…
Looks like you're priming the pump:LOL:
You know...kicken the sleeping dogs.

telinoz

Registered
Time-out! It’s league night anyway.
Same place t’morrow.

ddf7e238-794a-4a08-8c32-1842cb78e954_text.gif

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Try to not spew yer political mumbo jumbo here and stay on the thread topic.
It only requires a yes or no response.
Simple to even the down-under echo chamber.
Satisfaction Quaranteed.
Nite-nite Mateo.
Ok this is Danny's other account, they must only let you in the library on Mondays it seems

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
No pro bowler has stopped a competition to say the pins look like they are in the wrong positions.
That's because they aren't the nits that play pool...but yes, it happens on occasion. I watch bowling about once every 5 years and I've seen it dozens of times.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.