Jason "buffalo" hunt

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awful lot of hatin going on, anybody figured out the real reasons?

i could go on and on about this, but will just say, the guy is a complete jerk of the first order.
He is constantly banging his own drum and a total pest. he s smokes to no end.
He tried to bum a cigarette from me one night and after so many, I said no. He went ballistic and insisted on a cigarette. I said no again and to go buy some. He went on and on saying he didn't buy cigarettes. he threw an 9 year olds tantrum.
I was sitting with a girl at the pool room and bought her a drink. he comes along, grabs it, slams it down. I had had enough and asked for the money for the drink. Just then he lost the $20 one pocket game and I grabbed the 20. He went all the way off the chart then, but I did not give it back.
The stories about this goof ball go on ad on.

bflojosh

The sneakiest sneaky
Silver Member
Just an all caps headline with nothing else.

For some reason that really cracks me up.

The short story is that he mouthed off to the owner after being warned a few times over the past few months about his behavior. No one saw any reason to keep him around. Is there ANY pool hall in the country that will still let him in?

THE PICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After meeting this young man and talking to him several times I wonder how long it will be before he goes missing.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I was sitting with a girl at the pool room and bought her a drink. he comes along, grabs it, slams it down. I had had enough and asked for the money for the drink. Just then he lost the $20 one pocket game and I grabbed the 20. He went all the way off the chart then, but I did not give it back.

If he "lost the $20 one pocket game", it wasn't HIS $20 you grabbed. Maybe I ought to try my hand at gambling if they pay ya for losing :grin:!!!

Maniac (am I missing something here?)

PoolRookie

Minnesota
Silver Member
John drew

While in San Antonio did John Drew play Jason, if so I know Buffalo would be more like buffanot.

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
If he "lost the $20 one pocket game", it wasn't HIS $20 you grabbed. Maybe I ought to try my hand at gambling if they pay ya for losing :grin:!!!

I'm thinking he's saying he grabbed the 20 Boy Wonder would have been paying off with.

The part i can't grasp is this word "lose" (or is it loose :D). In his day to day revelations on Facebook , he never loses. (looses)

Delusional

C'mon Knucklehead
Silver Member
This guy kills me

I go to Buffalo for a tourney. I lose to Hatch, the older one, and then lose to Jason in a money round. He comes to me and says play this guy over here for a hundred a set. I say to him i don't know him or how he plays. He says don't worry i will back you. Free roll i will play. I play that guy twice and win the 2 hundred. He then puts me in a match for 2 hundred a set. Tougher guy and great set. I win that set. I win 4 hundred for the guy. I am feeling real good. Guess how much the guy gave me. $ 10 bleeping bucks. I laugh and say o well. The owner Mike comes to me and say's how much did he give you. I laugh and tell him. He tell's me i got robbed. So it was real funny to me to watch that video and hear how much he got robbed. I now feel better. And from playing him he ain't no world beater. He never won a nickel in our pool room. And i can't wait to play him again some day.

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

only at Az Billiards??
He reached to pay and then set the money on the rail and I grabbed it.
Geez!!!
My pint is that the guy is one of the scummiest Pos ever in the game!!

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
only at Az Billiards??
Geez!!!

I may be having a slow day but I didn't quite grasp that situation either. Perhaps it was just the shock he stole a drink from your date that knocked my hamster off its wheel.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
only at Az Billiards??
Geez!!!

With all due respect and not wanting to get in a pissing match here, if that $20 touched the rail, it then belonged to the person who had just won it from him. What if that had been the only money in Jason Hunt's wallet? If it had been me that just beat him, and he put my winnings down on the rail and you then snatch it up, me and you are gonna have a problem if you don't hand it over to me.

I wouldn't ever think about putting my hand on two peoples gambling money without prior permission. That can get you hurt in a lot of places, but you already know that.

FTR, I understand about him being a scummy POS!!!

Maniac

Last edited:

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I first moved to Vegas he was here. Didnt take long for him to get barred out of every place in town including the Riv. The dude is a complete train wreck. At a certain level I find his exploits amusing. Thats not to say I wouldnt want to cave his face in if he did the shit he does to me but as long as I can just read about the aftermath at my leisure its kind of funny.

Love him or hate him the guy has the funniest facebook updates in the history of updates or facebook.:

"You took my d!ck and held it hostage...and i didnt like it" ~ Buffalo to latest dumb gash who actually let him bed her.

You want a ratings bonanza on TAR???? Here is the matchup; scotch doubles: Earl and Jason Hunt vs Schmidt and Hatch !!! Imagine the fun the podcast would be leading up to that !!!

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
You better keep an ambulance on standby...

You want a ratings bonanza on TAR???? Here is the matchup; scotch doubles: Earl and Jason Hunt vs Schmidt and Hatch !!! Imagine the fun the podcast would be leading up to that !!!

Entertaining????? Absolutely....

Will it end well????? Absolutely NOT!!!!!

Jaden

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
right now on the gsbt stream the man the myth is down 5-2 and sinkin fast. :grin:

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nutz- the worst for the future of Pool.

You can't pay me to watch anymore!!! Truly, he should be sent to jail and then the closest border! mark

2strokeking

He's got talent, never practices, uses a house cue, I've seen him win many tournaments and matches. Really good one pocket player, Only saw him loose once.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I too once saw a "buffalo" loose....

He's got talent, never practices, uses a house cue, I've seen him win many tournaments and matches. Really good one pocket player, Only saw him loose once.

When he got out of his pen....

Jaden