JoeyA!!!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I promised JoeyA, that I would not post anything about him on AZBilliards. So, it is up to the AZB family to post whatever they want to post about, Mr. JoeyA........ He is a pool player, pool commentator, and teacher of pool! Now that is not posting anything about JoeyA.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Thats true Lock. You are definitely a nice person that way.

But, by posting things like this, you can also embarrass people that are
normally modest by nature, like Joey.

I know its cool to give people pats on the back when they deserve it and you are good at it but out of the blue for no reason at all, well, you can kind of put people on the spot for no reason.

Now think about it, Joey reads this and exactly how is he supposed to respond?

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I know its cool to give people pats on the back when they deserve it and you are good at it but out of the blue for no reason at all, well, you can kind of put people on the spot for no reason.

Hello Blue Hog ridr,
How are you? Today? This is a post about what people on AZB, want to say about JoeyA. It is about something he did good though. he always does good things. I see him everyday, at Buffalo Billiards. And he is my good friend. Nothing more to this than the truth. I thank you for your input.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Joey, doing good things. Give me a break.
The only thing he is good at is relieving people of their wallets.
Joey, The Early Days.

J/K.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Joey, doing good things. Give me a break.
The only thing he is good at is relieving people of their wallets.
Joey, The Early Days.

J/K.

Now you said that, I didn't. he did help my good friend from New York.
He still has his wallet. It is a little lighter now but he did help him.
I bet you do good cue work and tip replacements!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I don't know Joey personally & regretfully we have not yet met up at Buffalo's & I have not yet met Mr. Lock in person either.

That being said, based on their forum posts & PMs I would say that both are generally Top Notch, Grade A 'People' People.

That is a compliment, because we have qiute a few 'nice' people in the New Orleans area...even in our pool halls.

Also, the owner of Buffalo's is good people too.

Any AZBer passing through the area should stop in. The building may not be the best but the people & the pool certainly are.:wink:

Regards,

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know Joey personally & regretfully we have not yet met up at Buffalo's & I have not yet met Mr. Lock in person either.

That being said, based on their forum posts & PMs I would say that both are generally Top Notch, Grade A 'People' People.

That is a compliment, because we have qiute a few 'nice' people in the New Orleans area...even in our pool halls.

Any AZBer passing through the area should stop in. The building may not be the best but the people & the pool certainly are.:wink:

Regards,

Tap, tap, tap! I just might stop in there one day and enjoy the company. Sounds like a good time, even though I'm a Yankee. happy0005.gif

Best,
Mike

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
he is supposed to squirm!

I didn't read past your post. No fun in a thread like this if we can't make Joey squirm a little. Joey is the nicest most honest pool player I know in the New Orleans area! Of course I haven't met them all, Lock would surely give Joey a run for his money for nicest had I met him and I suspect he is honest too.

This is what is wrong with pool today, nice honest pool players. Come to think of it I have met players like that all over the country, even in nearby countries like Texas. We need more scheming conniving crooked riff-raff in pool! Let's get some of the good ol' days back into pool!

Actually Joey is too nice and too honest to be true. I'm pretty sure it is a lifelong hustle and when he is on his deathbed he is gonna say, "Hah, fooled you aaall! hahahahahahhhhhaaaahhhahhaahhahhhh!"

Hu

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Regards,

Hello English,
How are you doing tonight? I am always glad to hear from you. Always positive posting. I think you are one of the good guys. I thank you for your good post about me. I am looking forward to meeting you.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't read past your post. No fun in a thread like this if we can't make Joey squirm a little. Joey is the nicest most honest pool player I know in the New Orleans area! Of course I haven't met them all, Lock would surely give Joey a run for his money for nicest had I met him and I suspect he is honest too.

This is what is wrong with pool today, nice honest pool players. Come to think of it I have met players like that all over the country, even in nearby countries like Texas. We need more scheming conniving crooked riff-raff in pool! Let's get some of the good ol' days back into pool!

Actually Joey is too nice and too honest to be true. I'm pretty sure it is a lifelong hustle and when he is on his deathbed he is gonna say, "Hah, fooled you aaall! hahahahahahhhhhaaaahhhahhaahhahhhh!"

Hu

Hello Hu,
I know you are one of the good guys. I heard all about you. And you and I always post good to each other, as well as PM's too. I hope you health has improved for you! How is your family doing? Talk to me, Mr. Hu! Thanks for your kind words about JoeyA and myself. Hang in there.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Tap, tap, tap! I just might stop in there one day and enjoy the company. Sounds like a good time, even though I'm a Yankee. View attachment 271087

Best,
Mike

Mike,

Is that a surrender flag or a flag of truce?

If you plan on staying for more than a week, it had better be a surrender flag.

We don't like Yankee spies, getting our cooking secrets & then taking them back up north across the Lake.:wink:

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
I really need to get to Buffalo's. Sounds like a great way to spend a few days, I need the pops and the rainbow.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
wasn't Joey A the dad on Different Strokes? ConradBain-620x350.jpg

:p just kidding Joey - you got WAY better hair!!! :wink:

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I met Joey online in another pool forum, far, far away, and we both somehow ended up here on AzBilliards. In fact, it was our mutual friend, Smorgie, who invited me here to this moderated forum. It was quite different from the forum me and Joey were hanging out on. :D

Over the years, Joey and I have gotten to know each other via posts and PMs. I was saddened with Smorgie passed away, and Joey offered some comforting words of wisdom. I still miss Smorgie today. :(

Joey called me up one day on the phone about a pool-related matter, and we got to chatting. Now, I know Joey is from N'awlins way, and the first thing I asked him was, "Hey, Joey, how come you don't have that sweet Southern accent?" When you listen to Joey commentate, and you'd never know he's from down South.

He's been a bright light on any forum he posts on. I like his style, always upbeat and positive. He's, indeed, an asset to the pool world. :smile:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
You are so right!

Did I mention, also Joey has class! He is a lot like a certain lady I know come to think about it.

Hu

I met Joey online in another pool forum, far, far away, and we both somehow ended up here on AzBilliards. In fact, it was our mutual friend, Smorgie, who invited me here to this moderated forum. It was quite different from the forum me and Joey were hanging out on. :D

Over the years, Joey and I have gotten to know each other via posts and PMs. I was saddened with Smorgie passed away, and Joey offered some comforting words of wisdom. I still miss Smorgie today. :(

Joey called me up one day on the phone about a pool-related matter, and we got to chatting. Now, I know Joey is from N'awlins way, and the first thing I asked him was, "Hey, Joey, how come you don't have that sweet Southern accent?" When you listen to Joey commentate, and you'd never know he's from down South.

He's been a bright light on any forum he posts on. I like his style, always upbeat and positive. He's, indeed, an asset to the pool world. :smile:

Reactions: JAM