Just stumbled on this youtube clip.. what'd JS and larry nevel do?

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are an absolute moron. Bartram has played every champion that there is, from Orcullo, Paguyalan, Appleton to Morris this weekend. You probably dont even deserve a response as you are obviously an ignorant fool, but I couldnt help myself. Try and play in the street tonight.

Has he played any of them even?

billychips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has he played any of them even?

Actually he has. He played Appleton even. Playing Orcullo and Pagulayan even would be pretty dumb on his part. He knows his limitations and matches up accordingly. His shortstop playing ass has played and beaten most of the following (playing even)

Darren Appleton (lost)
Tony Chohan
Scott Frost
Ronnie Wiseman
Gabe Owen
George Breedlove
Danny Basavich
Mike Dechaine
Troy Frank
Shawn Putnam
Dee Adkins

I am sure I could go on but you would still come up with reasons that he isnt a solid player. I hope you all keep thinking that and he can keep getting BBQ'D like he did this weekend. t sure hurt my pockets.

Mainplayer

Gold Member
I hope that he will play me for life. Please god. Give me three or four months and you can come to Maine chris and we can play some 9 ball dead even. triple shimmed brunswick. its on you.

billychips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope that he will play me for life. Please god. Give me three or four months and you can come to Maine chris and we can play some 9 ball dead even. triple shimmed brunswick. its on you.

Didnt he already heist you once??? You couldnt even bet what you promised. What a fiasco you and your crew put on.

Mainplayer

Gold Member
Didnt he already heist you once??? You couldnt even bet what you promised. What a fiasco you and your crew put on.

Hey billychips I robbed him long before that set. I believe a 8 or 10 ahead in about 45 minutes. I wasn't right for this recent match. Its ok, the past is the past. I believe I am ready now like I was when I 18.

Last edited:

billychips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey billychips I robbed him long before that set. I believe a 8 or 10 ahead in about 45 minutes. I wasn't right for this recent match. Its ok, the past is the past. I believe I am ready now like I was when I 18.

Thats cool. Let me know. Im sure Chris will try you some more.

clatterbuck

Registered
nope not me

Well CBUCK, and i hope that this isn't Matt Clutterbuck, and i'm sure that it's not since Matt is a class act, you are as ignorant as they come and obviosely have never been around top notch players. I have a big enough set of balls to put my real name on here. I.m not even shortstop speed, but your smartass reply can get some action with me anytime. 10 ball, one pocket, 14.1 or banks. I'm in Columbia,S.C. pm me and let your cue do the talking.

just for the record

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

tell it right i gave you the 8 ball playing 9 ball for 1000 and you won.
thats all you would bet.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
It sure is funny how everytime Chris starts woofing, he starts asking for more and more weight. If you say that John is better than you, which everybody already knew anyway, don't downgrade him. You are what gives the gambling side of pool a bad rap. Since he is better than you, ask for a game that you think is fair and if he accepts or declines, don't hate if the other person doesn't play. Learn some respect and quit being such a pompass ASS.

when do i ask for more and more weight?

Mainplayer

Gold Member
I am pretty sure the bet was 2500 total including the rail. You did give me the eight and we did play an ahead set that took maybe 45 minutes. We bet in the middle 1500. But again you are playing much better the you were. I don't think that that game is out of line. Or just the last two. something like that.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I am pretty sure the bet was 2500 total including the rail. You did give me the eight and we did play an ahead set that took maybe 45 minutes. We bet in the middle 1500. But again you are playing much better the you were. I don't think that that game is out of line. Or just the last two. something like that.

you won a pro tourney i should ask for weight.
but ill play 15 ahead 10 on your home floor.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member

So, you beat him in 45 minutes, BFD.... You think you're the first player to win an 8 ahead in 45 minutes? When you give a guy that can run out the 4,7, & the breaks betting 50k playing 8 ahead and win in 45 minutes then you can brag a little.