Just stumbled on this youtube clip.. what'd JS and larry nevel do?

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
I obviously cant read because I havent saw anywhere on this thread where anybody, let alone Chris, said John is ducking Bartram. If my reading is right, I actually saw Chris say he cant beat Schmidt. I am not sure why everyone is snapping like Chris is the one being disrespectful. All of this is good entertainment, thats it. However, just because Chris offered to play a game last year and now asked for a little more weight, doesnt make him a coward ot a bad guy. Ill say it again, Schmidt should have got up when Chris tried to play with the last 2.

I dont think I ever said either was ducking each other I just said back then the reason John probably wanted to play in cali was because thats where his steak was no biggie.

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can i still have this?

mikeiniowa to play me i dont know your speed but ill gamble you want the 5 and last 5 right i dont know you so i could be wrong but ill gamble now you want this spot which is fine but now you also want to know every thing i know for 29.95 dvd i think he is a sell out . i dont go off much but this is my one time i feel this dvd is a joke.

this is is a reply from the joe tucker thread from chris. Can I still have this spot? 10k in des moines when svb and frost play.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
mikeiniowa to play me i dont know your speed but ill gamble you want the 5 and last 5 right i dont know you so i could be wrong but ill gamble now you want this spot which is fine but now you also want to know every thing i know for 29.95 dvd i think he is a sell out . i dont go off much but this is my one time i feel this dvd is a joke.

this is is a reply from the joe tucker thread from chris. Can I still have this spot? 10k in des moines when svb and frost play.
shane is playing scott frost?

floridaboy24

Registered
Sorry this may b a little late but in post 60 b-rod said that the top pros dont go chasing each other around. I mayb wrong here but i do remember little Alex chasing Shane around. And Shane being willing to step up and gamble with pretty much any top pro. Yea id say that there are some out there doing it.

Boyd Bouknight

Registered
It sure is funny how everytime Chris starts woofing, he starts asking for more and more weight. If you say that John is better than you, which everybody already knew anyway, don't downgrade him. You are what gives the gambling side of pool a bad rap. Since he is better than you, ask for a game that you think is fair and if he accepts or declines, don't hate if the other person doesn't play. Learn some respect and quit being such a pompass ASS.

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Sorry this may b a little late but in post 60 b-rod said that the top pros dont go chasing each other around. I mayb wrong here but i do remember little Alex chasing Shane around. And Shane being willing to step up and gamble with pretty much any top pro. Yea id say that there are some out there doing it.

alex still is there are a few exceptions they played lastnight also

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member

This reads like a cross between bartrum, fatboy, and artie bodendorfer. I need a woofing-to-english translation for this.

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tap, tap, tap...!

Tap, tap, tap...!

now that im riled up this is what cracks me up.

Your gonna make fun of the fact that ive got a car 6500 cash .

Well instead of being like the millions of idiots out their who buy 30,000 dollar cars and 400,000 dollar homes .

Instead i put 50,000 down on a 115,000 home.
Guess what im not in foreclosure and dont need a bailout like some people out their who are actually the root of the economic problem..

They bought way more than they can afford .

So when they go bankrupt and foreclosed on and live in a apartment with 5 guys or maybe go back and live with mommy.

Ill be right here driving my accord that i have the title too and living in my house thats halfway paid for.with my 500 dollar mortgage.

I like the people who buy half million dollar homes put nothing down and have 3200 a month mortgage making fun of me.lol

just to irratate some of the haters out their.

I also have no child support ,credit card payments and have 90 something thousand in the bank. Along with 10,000 in dirtbikes, the 6500 car and 50,000 in the house.

Lets see that means ive saved 150,000 have no debt all from playing pool.

That isnt much i know but for just playing pool its not bad.

My point is this pool is a business to me not entertainment.

See the nice thing is i can drive a used accord because even though i could buy a more expensive one i know i cant get carried away.

Maybe that makes me a schmuck and im just not as cool as you guys on here lol.take care im going to ride my dirtbikes that i owe nothing on .

floridaboy24

Registered
Your right b-rod. Wasnt trying to b a smart ass toward you or give u a hard time just wanted to make my point that there are still a few out there doing it. I agree not too many tho.

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It sure is funny how everytime Chris starts woofing, he starts asking for more and more weight. If you say that John is better than you, which everybody already knew anyway, don't downgrade him. You are what gives the gambling side of pool a bad rap. Since he is better than you, ask for a game that you think is fair and if he accepts or declines, don't hate if the other person doesn't play. Learn some respect and quit being such a pompass ASS.

Stick with the shortstops that you play and show respect for the world class players of the world.
I've been reading this forum for years but just starting posting recently, I think all the red & orange under your name means a a majority vote was taken & they decided you are an idiot after only 4 posts congrats.

Rubyron

R.I.P. Smorgass Bored
Silver Member
This reads like a cross between bartrum, fatboy, and artie bodendorfer. I need a woofing-to-english translation for this.

The first paragraph is a quote from Bartram from another thread. It just needs the quote tags. Apparently he offered MikeinIowa the 5 and last 5.

Now MikeinIowa wants to know if the offer is still good and wants to bet 10k.

That's the way i read it anyway.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have no idea what that means but I'm going to send you green rep just for the entertainment value.

Boyd Bouknight

Registered
I've been reading this forum for years but just starting posting recently, I think all the red & orange under your name means a a majority vote was taken & they decided you are an idiot after only 4 posts congrats.
Well CBUCK, and i hope that this isn't Matt Clutterbuck, and i'm sure that it's not since Matt is a class act, you are as ignorant as they come and obviosely have never been around top notch players. I have a big enough set of balls to put my real name on here. I.m not even shortstop speed, but your smartass reply can get some action with me anytime. 10 ball, one pocket, 14.1 or banks. I'm in Columbia,S.C. pm me and let your cue do the talking.

billychips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stick with the shortstops that you play and show respect for the world class players of the world.

You are an absolute moron. Bartram has played every champion that there is, from Orcullo, Paguyalan, Appleton to Morris this weekend. You probably dont even deserve a response as you are obviously an ignorant fool, but I couldnt help myself. Try and play in the street tonight.

mikeiniowa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first paragraph is a quote from Bartram from another thread. It just needs the quote tags. Apparently he offered MikeinIowa the 5 and last 5.

Now MikeinIowa wants to know if the offer is still good and wants to bet 10k.

That's the way i read it anyway.

yes. ......................

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
basically win tourneys,save money from getting staked.
dont spend money on cards,craps,drugs,alchohol.

treat backers,players sponsors fans right.
buy a house i can afford a car i can afford.etc.

basically thats about it. also the fact that ive gambled and beat 100s of good to great players in money matches along with tourney wins.ive even paid taxes on it.

.anyway i should have never said anything about money because in the overall scheme of things what i have is nothing compared to others.

believe me though to do it legit by only playing pool and saving up what i have is like a car salesman saving 5 million.

Thanks for the reply John. Good luck and I hope your fortunes grow. You seem like a good guy with a good head on his shoulders. So don't go smashing it up on a dirt bike track. :)