Karen Corr looking for sponsor (s) for US OPEN

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like she wants someone or some people to put up her $1000 entry fee. Not mentioning any names here but I know there are several folks on here that are huge KC fans and proponents. Also good chance to " stake " a pro. Recently there was even talk in a thread about boys VS girls and she came up about being competitive in opens so here's your chance.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like she wants someone or some people to put up her $1000 entry fee. Not mentioning any names here but I know there are several folks on here that are huge KC fans and proponents. Also good chance to " stake " a pro. Recently there was even talk in a thread about boys VS girls and she came up about being competitive in opens so here's your chance.

L i n k ?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-13-13-28-36.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-13-13-28-36.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 1,052

She is awesome. Maybe the only female that gave Allison very strong competition back when Alison was playing her best? Forgive me if I am wrong, but it seemed to be them 2 in the finals in a lot of big events. She may have beat Alison many times too. Great player. Alison was always my favorite female player.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The $500 is covered. I would like to see others help her out so she can enjoy herself a little bit.........

She is the perfect professional in all aspects.

Mark Griffin

Mark, you're one of the coolest guys in the biz.
:clapping::bow-down:

HUKIT

F* ks Given...Zero
Silver Member
I loved watching Karen beat Earl at Turning Stone with him being his typical self during and after the match as she tried to shake is hand.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, we just missed a great opportunity to take a piece of one of the bestest horses out there.

Unlike others whom we have sent, she has an actual chance to win.

Woulda been awesome to see an azb patch or 3 in the kids. Those last for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, we just missed a great opportunity to take a piece of one of the bestest horses out there.

Unlike others whom we have sent, she has an actual chance to win.

Woulda been awesome to see an azb patch or 3 in the kids. Those last for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ahahahaha- I have a looooooong memory

PS-She is friend-I gave her a hundo earlier when she only had $140 or so.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
The $500 is covered. I would like to see others help her out so she can enjoy herself a little bit.........

Mark Griffin

Very nice Mark.
Pissed I can't go this year. But I won't be doing so bad on vaca.:D

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sadly this thread shows how bad the state of professional billiards is in America. To think that a player with the credentials of Karen Corr has to ask for sponsors is truly sad, IMO. Thanks to the folks that stepped up and have the ability to help her participate..

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Sadly this thread shows how bad the state of professional billiards is in America. To think that a player with the credentials of Karen Corr has to ask for sponsors is truly sad, IMO. Thanks to the folks that stepped up and have the ability to help her participate..

I don't find it all that sad...Karen didn't have to wait very long.
Golf is very healthy, but lots of golfers got sponsored.

When John Schmidt won the US Open 9-ball in 2006, he came on here for a sponsor...
...he and the sponsor were pretty happy about it.

Karen has some good creds...beat the current world champ a while back in this tournament,,,
,,,11-4

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Mark Griffin

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: as nice of a person as she is as a professional player. I'm in for a contribution. She worked with my nephew...I had a chance to meet and chat with her.

Last edited:

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member

Mark Griffin

And the next time one of you clowns takes a bite at Mr. G I will point to this.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Luck to Karen...

I wonder if she will come back and let anyone stake her in the Womens U.S. Open next year. :) I doubt it......

But I hope she has a good run at this one