Ken Shuman’s ponytail

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thoughts?
Very cute! He is just trying to keep up with fellow ref John Leyman. (y)

The new qualification to be a television referee are you must wear a pony tail, so I'm not qualified. Nigel Rees is going to have to let his hair grow out if he wants to keep his job.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Disgusting. And so were the mullets. People want to make themselves ugly with this stuff along with nose rings ear lobe and tongue piercings. People, get a GD life.
By get a life I assume you mean spending their days fretting over other people's hairstyles?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

sonny burnett

Registered
Easy to see from the above shot he is trying to cover up the divot on top. Beats a comb over. His head, his hair. I don't see how it makes a difference doing his job.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard that Ken was once a “hundred ball runner”
FD41FFB6-43B8-4697-B4AA-694673C0FBA6.jpeg

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the purpose of it?
Is he making a "statement"? (folks do that a lot nowadays)
Is he a modern day hippie and into the weed? (that be a good choice)

Last edited:

middleofnowhere

Registered
What's the purpose of it?
Is he making a "statement", (folks do that a lot nowadays)
Is he a modern day hippie and into the weed? (that be a good choice)
There is not a thing about you that doesn't make a statement. From the car you drive to the house you live in to the way you dress and speak. This includes those who judge others. It says something about them as well.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Very cute! He is just trying to keep up with fellow ref John Leyman. (y)

The new qualification to be a television referee are you must wear a pony tail, so I'm not qualified. Nigel Rees is going to have to let his hair grow out if he wants to keep his job.

Never say never Jay.....

Attachments

• 1631714615263.png
    1631714615263.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 149

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
My hair is below my shoulders and I pull it back in a ponytail sometimes. My beard is around a foot long. I have looked about the same in varying degrees for 50 years. When I was young it was a biker look, now it is more homeless look.

I have been stopped by police I know due to my looks. Once driving my own car because they thought I may have stole it.

Let's have a hippie riot!

We can slowly burn down the city. We'll start with little things first. Like that white tubular thing in your pocket there.

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
By get a life I assume you mean spending their days fretting over other people's hairstyles?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

lol

I've had long hair several times in my life.

At 68 now, a new thing has happened....The younger folks tend to give me more respect when my hair is long than I got when it was normally short. It's like I stand out or something...not sure.

That's one advantage of it.

Jeff Livingston