Kenny Koo aka ''Flyingsnail"

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:happy-birthday: Happy Birthday Kenny! :happy-birthday: ​

Hope you have a great day with lots of cake and ice cream!
You're an awesome cue maker and a great friend. ~Rex
 
Happy Birthday Kenny!




One of the very BEST on AZ!!!! :D


Have a good one,
Chris
 
Happy Birthday Kenny, I hope you get another Gus for your birthday.

Take Care
-don
 
Gus

We're supposed to get Gus's for our birthdays!!??? Nobody told me! I want my backorders.
 
Happy Birthday, Kenny. Wrap yourself in leather today just for the fun of it. :grin:.

Have a good one!

Dave
 
:happy-birthday: Happy Birthday Kenny! :happy-birthday: ​

Hope you have a great day with lots of cake and ice cream!
You're an awesome cue maker and a great friend. ~Rex
Thanks Rex...My Birthday case ready yet?

Happy Birthday Kenny!




One of the very BEST on AZ!!!! :D


Have a good one,
Chris
Thanks Chris.......

Kenny

I'm just home and saw it is your day. Happy Birthday!
Thank you John Hope to see you at SBE again.

Ooooo, another Rock-tober baby!!! :thumbup: Have a great B-Day!!

Lisa
Thanks Lisa....

Happy bday KK.
One more year, one more pound. :thumbup:
Thanks Joey... See you at WCCS.

Happy Birthday Kenny, I hope you get another Gus for your birthday.

Take Care
-don
Thank you Don. I am still looking for geat deal :grin: on Gus player.:grin:

We're supposed to get Gus's for our birthdays!!??? Nobody told me! I want my backorders.
LOL......Someday....:grin:

Happy Birthday Kenny. Hope you have a great day.
Thanks Pete...

Happy Birthday, Kenny. Wrap yourself in leather today just for the fun of it. :grin:.

Have a good one!

Dave
Thank you Dave...

Happy Birthday Ken, wish you all the best and more cues to come..:grin:

Thank you Al..
 
Back
Top