Ko Brothers and INTEL sponsorship.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
I subscribe to them on Youtube and it appears they have a sponsorship with Intel.

In the very beginning of the video they are showing the packaging for an Intel i9 processor. Pretty neat.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I subscribe to them on Youtube and it appears they have a sponsorship with Intel.

In the very beginning of the video they are showing the packaging for an Intel i9 processor. Pretty neat.
Yes I noticed that a few weeks ago. Its at the start of all of their new videos.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
A couple things I like. Seems they have made a deal with Intel. Awesome that pool players were able to do that! I also see that nice Ko logo in the background. The Ko brothers are some of the best players on the planet I believe and they are setting themselves up to have a long term future in pool.

The only thing I regret is that it isn't US pool players putting themselves in this position but I can't blame the Ko brothers for taking advantage of opportunity. I wish them well!

Hu

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Happy for the Kos, who through their appearance, behavior, and competitive excellence, truly are role models in pool. I think their fortunes began to take a turn for the better when they took this photo during the 2019 International 9-ball.

ko brothers.jpg

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Pretty cool for them, no doubt!

Is Diamond the only table that will hole that many sets of balls in the ball well?

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy for the Kos, who through their appearance, behavior, and competitive excellence, truly are role models in pool. I think their fortunes began to take a turn for the better when they took this photo during the 2019 International 9-ball.

View attachment 601519

They do seem to be hanging in good company!

Hu

• Love
Reactions: sjm

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bravo! Proof that if you present and conduct yourself in a professional manner and excel on the table, mainstream sponsorship opportunities are available; from a US company no less! The Ko's US counterparts should take note but they wont't and professional pool in the US will continue the downward trajectory.

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for those guys, I enjoy watching each of them play. That video link is pretty entertaining. There was no translation but I'm guessing the game was alternate shot with the hope they could run all 75 (?) balls as a 3 man team. If you miss, you're out. It's funny seeing a 20 ball cluster in the middle of the table.