Looking for contact info for Justin from TAR

Someone said in another thread that he works for a company named CCW Safe in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
 
Besides being the biggest guy I ever met in the entire pool world, Justin was also an innovator and creator of some great pool matches. He brought the best together in some classic confrontations. In so doing he laid the groundwork for the big heads-up matches we are seeing so often today. They are all following his lead. Justin left his mark on the pool world and I thank him for it.
 
I tired the tar page. No reply. I tried Facebook. Nothing. I want to buy some posters he use to have. If anyone has a current email or phone number please PM me.
 
Looks like his last activity here on a AZB was August 20th so apparently he checks in periodically so why not send him a p.m. and that might work. His username is JCIN

Gluck
 
Back
Top