Looking to buy custom case 2x4

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello looking to buy a custom case i will pay cash has to be in good condition show me what u have thanks. Please [post pics]

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
whats up sean....hope all is going well....gl on your search...mickey also there was pretty fancy 2x4 justis with zebra on sale here with mane....

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
win case

Hello looking to buy a custom case i will pay cash has to be in good condition show me what u have thanks. Please [post pics]

i have a signed WIN custom case that Dennis Hatch used and after his mvp at the cup i bought from him with signature. any interest? i will add pics of entire case so u can see no damage, perfect condition...zippers, stitching, straps... i love it but as investment i need to sell, the case new, unsigned by hatch, his personal tote of arsenal sells for 450.00. at least i saw at turning stone for that but that was unsigned and again i got it 1 week after the cup and had him sign it. can have him confirm if ur interested. fyi, his gulyassy he used at mosconi cup was 12,000 and he made a very nice sale to collector after the cup, dont want to say too much...again i can have him confirm...pm if interested

james

Attachments

• gu.jpg
    gu.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 523
  • hh.jpg
    hh.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 512
  • h case.jpg
    h case.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 520
  • hatcg c s.jpg
    hatcg c s.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 584

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I have a JB Case - 2x5 "Range Rover" like this one: http://www.jbcases.com/rangerover.html. I can take pics if interested. The case has stored my cues in my locker in the pool room for over 6 months. In really nice shape. Sells for $475, I will do it for $420 shipped (I need $400 out of it). The leather is fantastic and wears really well. This is my fovorite case but somethings got to go.

I have other cases: 2x4 burgundy whitten w/both pockets, handle & strap in used shape but everything works and even has the stick for the spacers - $260 shipped; 1-of-kind 2x4 Chaz Dillon real elephant hide case. Very cool looking case with a unique clasp for the lid. no pockets but I had him make me two leather pouches that hang on the rings and holds everything I need: bridge head, chalk, tip tool, etc. Pictures on request - very light weight case! I'll do $675 shipped.

Pictures added for the Whitten and Chaz cases described above. Look a few posts down.

Dave

Last edited:

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
I have a like new 3x4 Longoni travel case & a like new GTF 2x4 black lizard replica case.

300.00 + S&H.
350.00 + S&H.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0

I have a JB prototype case. This is an awesome cue case. Holds 3 butts 4 shafts, or 2 butts 5 shafts, plus lots of pockets! This case is made of upholstery grade vinyl with leather inlays. The gator inlays are made of a cowhide print The lower pocket has an L zipper on the side for full and easy access to the interior of the pocket. There is also a jump handle compartment on the lower pocket. The upper pocket has a compartment under the flap for cell phones, keys, etc. Also has full access to the pocket through a U-zipper when the flap is open. The flap is held down through the use of magnets.

You wanted unique ... This case is one of a kind.

PM me for price and terms.

Attachments

• brown front vertical.jpg
    brown front vertical.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 378
  • brown 2-sinteriorcues.jpg
    brown 2-sinteriorcues.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 386
  • brown 2-ctoppocket.jpg
    brown 2-ctoppocket.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 457
  • brown 2-mleft.jpg
    brown 2-mleft.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 344
  • brown 2-rinterior.jpg
    brown 2-rinterior.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 429

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Chaz Dillon Elephant hide case w/JB Cases soft interior (all gray and the black under the lacing is real elephant):

Chaz-ElephantCase001-1.jpg

Chaz-ElephantCase006-1.jpg

Chaz-ElephantCase002-1.jpg

Chaz-ElephantCase003-1.jpg

Chaz-ElephantCase003-1.jpg

Chaz-ElephantCase005-1.jpg

Dave

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
I have a very nice Whitten 2x4, tan lizard print/black leather. It is in fantastic condition. Comes with pocket spacers, spacer stick, and dust cover.

SOLD!! Thanks!

Joe

Whitten2x4tanlizard-blackleather.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sean,

I saw Jack Justis a few days ago and he had a beautiful Alligator case....which I believe is more your style.

If you need Jack's number let me know.

Scott

Standbykid

Results or excuses?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Jack Justis

I've got this Justis for $500

Attachments

• JB Case 0211.JPG
    JB Case 0211.JPG