lost my cue - can you keep an eye out please

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
My pool cue went missing on Mon 3rd june, i was staying at a friends and left my cue against my car at her place. It was in an underground secure car park where residents only have the key to access.

I have informed her residents association and trying to get video footage to see who picked it up and didn't hand it in.

My cue in unique as it has the Liverpool badge lasered into the butt of the cue and is the only one of it's kind, can the players in Las Vegas keep and eye out and also on ebay etc.

All help would be gratefully appreciated.

I have attached images of my case and cue, and the liverpool logo which is lasered onto the cue.

Thanks Lee
 

Attachments

  • cue case.jpg
    cue case.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,437
  • my pool cue.jpg
    my pool cue.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,405
  • Liverpool-Football-Club.png
    Liverpool-Football-Club.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,380
Bummer Lee, I don't get out much but will keep an eye out for it in Colorado.
Good luck in finding your shooter.
 
My pool cue went missing on Mon 3rd june, i was staying at a friends and left my cue against my car at her place. It was in an underground secure car park where residents only have the key to access.

I have informed her residents association and trying to get video footage to see who picked it up and didn't hand it in.

My cue in unique as it has the Liverpool badge lasered into the butt of the cue and is the only one of it's kind, can the players in Las Vegas keep and eye out and also on ebay etc.

All help would be gratefully appreciated.

I have attached images of my case and cue, and the liverpool logo which is lasered onto the cue.

Thanks Lee

Is Dave King out there? :shocked2:
 
Call the local pawn shops in Vegas. Its quite a busy business in that town. I would go as far as to cal Vegas the Pawn Shop capital of the world!! Just call all of them and email them this thread and they will have the person arrested for stole goods. Best try to alert as many people as possible. I hope you get this piece of shit!!!
 
Put up a sign (or two) in the parking garage that can be read from a person driving a car, at least the headlines. Tell the story and ask them to give you a ring if they "found" your cue. Be nice and hope that they return it.

Good luck.
 
I will definetly keep an eye out where i play, in the meantime i hope you find it.
 
If you had been more concerned with sticking your stick in the car than sticking your errrrrrr.... Man I hope u find it......

I'd think with the soccer emblem on it that it's value here in the states would be close to nothing so if you do find it in a pawn shop it might cost ya a sawbuck to get it back......

All kidding aside I would post flyers in the parking garage and offer a reward... I'd also put them in the stairwells and elevators of the complex and offer the reward and some comped seats to the next weekend of Bonus Ball......

Was hoping to see you in Tunica but I didn't see alternate referees... You can just send the Bonus Ball girl with the dark hair and big eyes in your place :thumbup:

Chris
 
She must be something good for you to lose your cuestick. How could anyone leave their work tool unattended? Oh, the power of a good woman! :wink:

Reminds me of this ---> HERE <--- Luciano is brilliant in this little diddy, and, of course, then there's the King himself. :cool:
 
Last edited:
She must be something good for you to lose your cuestick. How could anyone leave their work tool unattended? Oh, the power of a good woman! :wink:

Reminds me of this ---> HERE <--- Luciano is brilliant in this little diddy, and, of course, then there's the King himself. :cool:

I'd say he WAS attending to his work tool if anything... :grin: :D
 
I am going to check all the pawn shops today. If the vegas players could keep an eye out for this cue, as it is one of a kind with the Liverpool badge lasered onto the butt of the cue, it is easy recognizable.

Thanks Lee
 
Yes Bryan, they showed up after i got a call saying a guy had bought them for $200.

I love a happy ending.

Question for you Lee. Since you started this thread, I'm shocked someone would have to ask if you ever got them back a month later. I would think you would have come on and updated that you got it back. So now I have a couple questions.

Did the guy buy it for $200 and then contact you? Or did he tell you who had them and you confronted the person?

Since you got them back, I assume it was a peaceful exchange.

edit- Your post says he bought them. So did you have to pay $200 to get them back?
 
Last edited:
I wonder if the thief claimed he bought it for $200 as a way to get $200 to give it back.
 
Back
Top