Lost my head, I'm sorry

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member

This is so disgusting. Why don't you start a hate TvMike thread. This damn thread wasn't even about ME ... It was about one guy I was trying to help get a refund.

See there are many constants here that nobody is understanding.

1. This was not MY event.

2. This was not my MONEY.

What exactly am I supposed to be saying here I simply do not understand.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
This is so disgusting. Why don't you start a hate TvMike thread. This damn thread wasn't even about ME ... It was about one guy I was trying to help get a refund.

Uh, Mike.... this is coming from someone with no axe to grind. I'm just an observer of the thread, in all it's glorious train-wreck style.

You ask "What exactly am I supposed to be saying here I simply do not understand."

After reading this, I think you've probably already said too much. A slight retreat to rethink your strategy seems in order.

Mike_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mark admitted he didn't know much about streaming. You were responsible for that aspect of the event. You've distanced yourself from it and let Mark get blasted. I remember you being banned, they lifted the ban so you could provide customer service, did you?
You are quick to brag on yourself. But when it comes to admitting mistakes you seem to have an issue.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
The

The only mistake I made was thinking that people would appreciate the work that I do.

Thats the only mistake I made.

We already gave people the rebroadcast and refunds like Mark said I don't know what else you want us to do. The problem was nobodies fault except Ustream the stream provider from the start. Do you think any of us could of fore seen that happening? Not even Ustream themselves could forsee it.

It's unfortunate it happened but there is no point in personally attacking ANY OF US or trying to HURT any of us, by verbal or financial means.

I positively guarantee that everyone involved lost money on the event. Going on and on and on about it months after is absolutely ridiculous AND pointless.

I don't understand why that is so hard to see.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only mistake I made was thinking that people would appreciate the work that I do.

Thats the only mistake I made.

We already gave people the rebroadcast and refunds like Mark said I don't know what else you want us to do. The problem was nobodies fault except Ustream the stream provider from the start. Do you think any of us could of fore seen that happening? Not even Ustream themselves could forsee it.

It's unfortunate it happened but there is no point in personally attacking ANY OF US or trying to HURT any of us, by verbal or financial means.

I positively guarantee that everyone involved lost money on the event. Going on and on and on about it months after is absolutely ridiculous AND pointless.

OK, one more time, It was not what happen, It was HOW you treated people while things where going wrong.
We have all been on a stream that has gone wrong, its how you treat people that determines if the return or not.

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member

I agree with you on this. For the record I'm not hating on anyone. I said I was disappointed and I explained why then offered some advice and said the matter was closed. I also wished both of you luck in the future. End of my story.

sent from my mobile, so lucky for you, it will be short

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TV MIKE: (This has thorughly ruined my day, my night, my week, and had soured me so much against the one thing I love to do. I'm suicidally sick at this point) Now theres a stream i'd pay to see, just say'n

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
What are you talking about Johnny showing his true colors getting caught whispering about cutting in someone on a deal?

Mark, you are digging a bigger grave, all you have is excuses.

You never address the problem of employing a A$$$$$$$hole to run the stream.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the only one's that made money here where YOU, JONNY, EARL, NICK , and SHAWN.

Nick did his job like he always does, all Shawn did was talk shit on Earl, Jonny showed his true colors after getting caught whispering about cutting someone in on a deal and had to cover himself as fast as possible.

Not everyone knows that the 5 of you have been fiends for many years and to be it looks like one of those, OH LOOK SOMEONE WANTS TO GIVE US MONEY LET TAKE IT. things. It is starting to look like just another bunch of pool players doing whatever it takes to make a buck and not caring about anyone else.
If you take the money at least give the people what they paid for.

If you sleep with dogs your gona get fleas.

Look at it this way, We have CALIRED , JAY, and a few other respected people on one side, and a bunch of pool players on the other, HMMM who should people believe on this one.

All I know is how I was treated and if I was treated like that in person it would of been hard for me to not break the mans nose.
So if you want to continue to do these steams do yourself a favor and find someone that care about anyone else but HIMSELF.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he was trying to be sneaky about cutting someone in on a deal, and got caught when he knew his mic was on.

And if people cant figure out that all 5 people involved are buddies from way back and took the free money.
They don't seem to care about the product.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he was trying to be sneaky about cutting someone in on a deal, and got caught when he knew his mic was on.

And if people cant figure out that all 5 people involved are buddies from way back and took the free money.
They don't seem to care about the product.

Yea more like BAD BUSINESS then BAD BLOOD,what a joke this is starting to be!i hope AIRART1 dont catch wind of this.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
And I thought I was a conspiracy theory nut... They were talking about a Bonus Ball event I am pretty positive thats all Johnny kept talking about.

Of course they are "friends" to some capacity but the Johnny vs Earl thing as a rivalry is extremely real. They had to tour together in a working capacity for years until they clashed so much they split up. You have to watch the interview we did with Johnny that is in the Bad blood box set he goes on to say Earl is banned from his room. Mosconi team will fracture severely if Earl is there on top of the fact just before this event at valley forge Earl was talking about hitting Johnny in the head with his cue. Among all kinds of other topics, it really is a legendary interview a rare insight into Johnny Archer thanx to Sherodaka.

Yes they can laugh together but at the table it's a different story al together, consider it a working relationship. At least that is my take on it and how I percieved them to interact.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I thought I was a conspiracy theory nut... They were talking about a Bonus Ball event I am pretty positive thats all Johnny kept talking about.

Of course they are "friends" to some capacity but the Johnny vs Earl thing as a rivalry is extremely real. They had to tour together in a working capacity for years until they clashed so much they split up. You have to watch the interview we did with Johnny that is in the Bad blood box set he goes on to say Earl is banned from his room. Mosconi team will fracture severely if Earl is there on top of the fact just before this event at valley forge Earl was talking about hitting Johnny in the head with his cue. Among all kinds of other topics, it really is a legendary interview a rare insight into Johnny Archer thanx to Sherodaka.

Yes they can laugh together but at the table it's a different story al together, consider it a working relationship. At least that is my take on it and how I percieved them to interact.

I never said they didn't have a falling out, and yes I know at the table it is serious.
I did see the interview and I personally think if Earl make the team and they don't want to play with him, then great, don't play. We don't need people like that on the team.

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still waiting

just got it you sent it today or last night right? Working on it

this is the last i heard from mark about my refund. Whats to work on it's a couple of stokes on the keyboard. I've checked my pms my paypal account and my email still nothing. This guy is a peice of work. He starts a thread makes an aprology admits he held my money back because of a grudge. Says all the right things gets me to accept his aprology then stiffs me again. I've got severel pms from mike of mikes tv and i do think he's trying to help me out. But like i told him. Mark was the one who told me to drop the claim and he would take care of it. I guess it was my fault for trusting him. And listening to a few people on here that told me he was a stand up guy.

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
this is the last i heard from mark about my refund. Whats to work on it's a couple of stokes on the keyboard. I've checked my pms my paypal account and my email still nothing. This guy is a peice of work. He starts a thread makes an aprology admits he held my money back because of a grudge. Says all the right things gets me to accept his aprology then stiffs me again. I've got severel pms from mike of mikes tv and i do think he's trying to help me out. But like i told him. Mark was the one who told me to drop the claim and he would take care of it. I guess it was my fault for trusting him. And listening to a few people on here that told me he was a stand up guy.

Perhaps he sent it to an incorrect email address. I have done that before myself.

ykndoit

UnRegistered Abuser
Silver Member
For the most part this thread is garbage and it is resulting in more ridiculous name calling and people actually calling me ? An asshole? Do you realize you talking to one of the nicest most pleasant giving sacrificing people you will ever meet in your life? I'm talking about me.

Now before you open your mouth Cali Red and talk shit about me in whatever supposed polite capacity you think you are doing, maybe you should of streamed the event for $50 being that your gas money was online about 8 times less than mine was.

Oh I forgot you are not a streamer? So what exactly was the deal that I went back on? The fact that 2 of the people that were supposed to give me rides backed out on me out of my control? I can't even tell you how many people told me don't bother and don't do that job from the get go.

What part of my previous post which said that I wanted to do this job for the benefit of pool and I wanted it to have the best production possible didn't you understand? I don't know how to tell you this but one of the best in the country should not be losing money on doing a production job. I should NOT be paying out of my pocket for anything. The whole concept of this is absolutely absurd.

Please have your facts straight before you open your mouth talking bad about someone. It's not even professional to go into specific details of all this business as it is.

The fact that you will CONTINUALLY post paragraphs and paragraphs of crap concerning this issue has been resolved to stir up more shit makes you an asshole in my book.

If i remember you not only called me during a live broadcast which I didn't hear a word you said BECAUSE I was WORKING.

You got in a chat and went back and forth with me publicly then privately then EMAIL... FOR HOURS...

Does this make you feel better about your life, I just don't understand it there is the lowest of low characters in pool because we keep finding them right here. Just hating, negative trash talking fools.

You could just go back several threads and SEE THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER that you are saying. I just don't understand it I suggest you and others like you get some mental help. I feel sorry for you.

This has thorughly ruined my day, my night, my week, and had soured me so much against the one thing I love to do. I'm suicidally sick at this point.

AzBilliards Forums Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of AzBilliards Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AzBilliards Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

To be included, there will be no ad hominem attacks. No name calling nor insults. Disagreeing with someone is fine, but calling them an idiot because of their opinion is not.

All posts will be kept civil.

Items that will be allowed for sale must be pool related.

The owners of AzBilliards Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
I have read, and agree to abide by the AzBilliards Forums rules.

Three strikes, you're out.

You are allowed only one screen name. Multiple personalities will result in all the personas being removed.

Is it possible to be "one of the nicest guy you will ever meet" AND call someone an "asshole"?
I believe you might have Mulitple personalities!!!

Last edited:

bboxgrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I would say things are really starting to stink here now.

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure thats not the case

Perhaps he sent it to an incorrect email address. I have done that before myself.

I sent him a paypal request to his email address and two PMS on this site. The only time he replyed was when I asked him in this thread in front of everyone following this. If he got my paypal request. His reply was yes working on it. I've come to the conclusion that the only reason everybody else got payed is they weren't foolish enough to have taken Mark at his word. I'm sure if I hadn't have dropped the claim. Like he told me I had to do in order for him to be able to pay me. I would have got my money back. This all started over $25 that in some peoples eyes is throw a way money. Well it's has gone way past that now. When Mark said he was sorry and was going to make to right. I again took him at his word and even made the comment that I would be the the first to extend my hand if I ever saw him again in person. Well I guess I'm a sucker. I fell for his line again. Like the old saying goes. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I sent him a paypal request to his email address and two PMS on this site. The only time he replyed was when I asked him in this thread in front of everyone following this. If he got my paypal request. His reply was yes working on it. I've come to the conclusion that the only reason everybody else got payed is they weren't foolish enough to have taken Mark at his word. I'm sure if I hadn't have dropped the claim. Like he told me I had to do in order for him to be able to pay me. I would have got my money back. This all started over $25 that in some peoples eyes is throw a way money. Well it's has gone way past that now. When Mark said he was sorry and was going to make to right. I again took him at his word and even made the comment that I would be the the first to extend my hand if I ever saw him again in person. Well I guess I'm a sucker. I fell for his line again. Like the old saying goes. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
Jeeze man, I had a paypal account and never use it so I was working on trying to figure out passwords, and I had it under a different email address so had problems getting into it. I was also doing other things and working on it on and off. Anyway I still have not been able to get into but all is well as I have figured out away to pay pal the money to you. Should be there shortly.

Please make sure to post on here when you get it please. So all know you got it.

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jeeze man, i had a paypal account and never use it so i was working on trying to figure out passwords, and i had it under a different email address so had problems getting into it. I was also doing other things and working on it on and off. Anyway i still have not been able to get into but all is well as i have figured out away to pay pal the money to you. Should be there shortly.

Please make sure to post on here when you get it please. So all know you got it.

you know i will.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
This is pretty much accurate

I wanted to get some footage, yes. But I also said in the very beginning that if I had to ask TV Mike for permission, then I would rather just forget the whole thing..

Cali, I think you showed absolutely no class here. You could have picked up the phone and called Mark, as he doesn't hide his phone number or email address.

You contacted Mark, you wanted video for your website, you wanted to meet the world champion players, Strickland, Archer, and Varner. Mark agreed to get you behind the scenes to "bypass" TVMike, and then later, you ask for gas money.

Really, he was letting you in behind the scenes to benefit your website and you get to meet three world champions and get a ring side seat to the match. I can't even believe you are complaining.

Kind of a bait and switch if you ask me. Get the idea going, get Mark excited about you helping promote the event, and then "oh by the way I'm broke"...

Yes, Mark should not have agreed to the $50 later on, and should have paid you if he said he was going to...but the way you presented it was kinda of a joke.

I mean he brings you behind the scenes, give you (free of charge) exclusive footage that you can use forever, great seats to the event and you get to meet (up close and personal) 3 world champion pool players.

I'm not really sure you got a bad deal here and many fans would have paid for the priviledge. So next time you are "broke" please don't offer to "help" someone when you really are not in a position to. And if this is really only about the money, and there are no other issues, then please send me your paypal and I WILL pay you the $40 myself. Sometimes we have to help our pool promoters and sometimes our pool friends.......I'm in either way...

Last edited: