Mali Cue history. indentifing cues?

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Buster8001: Thanks for the scans! Good size too! Greenie for you! :thumbup:

If you find the others at some point. Please post them. :smile:

Thanks, Chop! I will. I also found my Huebler brochures with yours as well.

I agree regarding those early Mali cues, as well as early Viking & Adam, they're all well made and play great.

Josh

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Chop! I will. I also found my Huebler brochures with yours as well.

I agree regarding those early Mali cues, as well as early Viking & Adam, they're all well made and play great.

Josh

Yup.

I only have two Huebler cues, my H-14, and a rare Huebler jump cue. My H-14 is one of my favorite cues. I have an original 29 inch shaft and two original 31 inch shafts for it. I also have the original JPs and original Huebler Deluxe case with original sales tags for the cue. Damn nice set.

The prices got crazy after Huebler died so I haven't been finding any to buy. I have turned down $1,200 for my H-14.

I have a few Viking cues going back to about 1966/67. A lot of cool history there. I really dig them and could kick myself for missing a couple good deals. But I do have some that I really enjoy.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Definitely a cool cue and plays extremely well. I won all my races last Sunday with it. Only lost three racks total. I am very pleased with the cue.

Don't you dare tell me that Mali replaces your Joss... :grin-square:

All the best,
WW

singaporejames

James Brewer
So just purchased off ebay a Mali cue, it's an M-7 out of the first catalog but, the green boxed logo is vertical not horizontal, 60/70s?? Not looking to sell it as I am now at the point that I am moving away from "production cues".
Also I would like to thin my cues..I have a Schon STL18 with 2 matching Schon shafts...The cue is in VERY VERY GOOD (95-100)condition with normal blueing on the shaft I play with, the other shaft is unused...Retail is 1400-1500 with one shaft
The other cue I wouldn't mind parting with is a McDermott Emerald Warrior M24C retired in 2005 in mint condition with original shaft minimum use + an OB1 shaft with the correct rail road rings never used..retail off mcdermott's site is 679 with one shaft...
Anyone interested I will send pictures...

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 76

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
My late father owned this one at one time,sent it with Bill Hoyt to have it worked on,and never saw it again,it disappeared out of his shop somehow. I saw it in 2000 in Dick Abbott's booth,until then unknown but ID'ed by Dick,but had no proof it was dad's other than I know details about it. I contacted him and he said he remembered it,but not where it went. Tommy D.

Attachments

• Dad's cue.jpg
    Dad's cue.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 135